Two cases of Cyclospora stomach bug r...

Two cases of Cyclospora stomach bug reported in El Paso

There are 16 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 1, 2013, titled Two cases of Cyclospora stomach bug reported in El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The cyclospora outbreak has reached El Paso, while health authorities across the nation deal with a extremely nasty stomach illness believed in some cases to have been spread by contaminated produce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Lori East Side

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 1, 2013
This is dreadful, but predictable. With so many girls in this town spreading their legs at the drop of a hat, a chlamydia outbreak was inevitable. All you wanton tramps out there should be ashamed of yourself because now that it's going around, anyone can get it. I work in an office building and have to use the public toilet and now I'm worried I might catch it myself.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2013
I don't think this is an STD.
Leon

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Lori East Side wrote:
This is dreadful, but predictable. With so many girls in this town spreading their legs at the drop of a hat, a chlamydia outbreak was inevitable. All you wanton tramps out there should be ashamed of yourself because now that it's going around, anyone can get it. I work in an office building and have to use the public toilet and now I'm worried I might catch it myself.
I wouldn't worry if I were you, your culo is probably STD free now your vagina is a different story.
Lori East Side

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't worry if I were you, your culo is probably STD free now your vagina is a different story.
I am STD free. I keep very clean and wipe the way you're supposed to, front to back. But all these floozies running around can create an epidemic.
Leon

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Lori East Side wrote:
<quoted text>
I am STD free. I keep very clean and wipe the way you're supposed to, front to back. But all these floozies running around can create an epidemic.
You want floozies, just go over to L&J's tonight. A ice cold tecate will be you a hummer, 3 or 4 tecate michiladas will get any man laid.
Apothecary

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Aug 19, 2013
man, I was hoping to find some intelligent conversation on an epidem forum. Take two seconds to read the wiki page on this bug at least. It has nothing to do with chlamydia. This bug is spread by eating/drinking contaminated foods or beverages. And hey buddy, it takes two to spread chlamydia, not just your floozies, it takes your mansluts too. fkng think before you speak, you look like a dick.
DC Dave

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2013
Apothecary wrote:
man, I was hoping to find some intelligent conversation on an epidem forum. Take two seconds to read the wiki page on this bug at least. It has nothing to do with chlamydia. This bug is spread by eating/drinking contaminated foods or beverages. And hey buddy, it takes two to spread chlamydia, not just your floozies, it takes your mansluts too. fkng think before you speak, you look like a dick.
Stop crying you pin head, this is not a medical forum .
Leroy Williams

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2013
Apothecary wrote:
I have never had chlamydia but I contracted a nasty case of the crabs recently. We need more PS's to warn people about this danger. I had to shave my balls, for crying out loud!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#9 Aug 19, 2013
Leroy Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never had chlamydia but I contracted a nasty case of the crabs recently. We need more PS's to warn people about this danger. I had to shave my balls, for crying out loud!
What balls?
Leroy Williams

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2013
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
What balls?
Go stufu yourself with that crappy attitude. Screw off.
dripping dong

El Paso, TX

#11 Aug 19, 2013
I'm having problems getting an erection anymore because I contacted the clap from POS's mom.
Leroy Williams

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 19, 2013
dripping dong wrote:
I'm having problems getting an erection anymore because I contacted the clap from POS's mom.
I know of a great Oriental tea that will help and it's all herbal. It will give your dingle less tingle and cure the drip from your dong.
dripping dong

El Paso, TX

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Leroy Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a great Oriental tea that will help and it's all herbal. It will give your dingle less tingle and cure the drip from your dong.
No worries mate, already received a shot to the dong and several to me backside.
Ratmaster

Oceanside, CA

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Lori East Side wrote:
Your post reeks of a vile, angry, obese, old, malignant dwarf that hates women. Am I correct?
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Looks like the Puppetlawnbitch is now fornicating with small rodents.

Please hide your hamsters
Lori East Side

El Paso, TX

#16 Aug 20, 2013
Ratmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post reeks of a vile, angry, obese, old, malignant dwarf that hates women. Am I correct?
How exactly does my post reveal anything about my height or weight? You clearly have me mistaken for someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epidemiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 77 more hepatitis cases may trace to clinic, of... (May '08) Mar '16 Jarvis 5
Good review material Mar '16 Bio-stats 1
News Young African Americans, Hispanics fare worse w... Jan '16 Carl 1
Need help on these questions. Any one? Jan '16 Jollyx89 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Syrian Refugees Bring Flesh-Eating D... Jan '16 solidarity 1
Getting into epidemiology? Dec '15 froa98 1
How many people at risk from HIV in this example Nov '15 Twa13 1
More from around the web