Rugby World Cup sex: low condom use, increased risk of disease

Oct 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scoop

University of Otago A new in-depth analysis of sexual health clinic attendance and diagnoses during last year's Rugby World Cup reveals increased risk and harm for attendees who had sex related to this sporting event.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2012

Since: Dec 09

Tauranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

So basically what your saying is,if you fkd during the world cup your kid could turn out to have a rugby ball shaped head
Greg

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

A friend of mine was playing so me and my wife traveled to see a few games. The night before their first game did some heavy drinking with him and two of his team mates, ended up back at someone's room and three of them had at my wife when I passed out. When I woke up I was still drunk and they were having at it again she was on top of this guy telling him she hadn't had it so good in years and then started sucking on my friend standing next to them. They seemed to take turns almost non stop through the night until they had to leave for the match the next day. We went to see them and thought they would be exhausted on the field but they played well and won.

Two in the afternoon before their next match my friend showed up at my hotel room with his two team mates. Said my wife brought them luck. I said no but my wife said she was willing to take one, or three for the team.

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Is that joke meant to be funny? You failed.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Your wife is a nice woman Greg :)
Greg

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

well wrote:
Your wife is a nice woman Greg :)
My mate and one of his team mates came to visit for Thanksgiving. They flew in on Saturday and my wife was in the backseat with their dicks in her hands before we got out of airport parking.

Sunday night she was complaining about being sore, but not so sore that she wasn't begging them to go again.

I got home from work yesterday to find them naked and sleeping in the bed, having spent most of the night and day in bed. I'm expecting much the same when I get home tonight.

Late last night one of them was having a go and my wife seemed barely conscious except her moaning to big and screaming with every orgasm. He wasn't done 5 minutes when my mate said can you handle more babe and she said no but I want you anyway. He said how bad and she begged him saying she felt so empty.
50 cent

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
My mate and one of his team mates came to visit for Thanksgiving. They flew in on Saturday and my wife was in the backseat with their dicks in her hands before we got out of airport parking.
Sunday night she was complaining about being sore, but not so sore that she wasn't begging them to go again.
I got home from work yesterday to find them naked and sleeping in the bed, having spent most of the night and day in bed. I'm expecting much the same when I get home tonight.
Late last night one of them was having a go and my wife seemed barely conscious except her moaning to big and screaming with every orgasm. He wasn't done 5 minutes when my mate said can you handle more babe and she said no but I want you anyway. He said how bad and she begged him saying she felt so empty.
yew gota b a pakehaha..is yr miri' cool wit u spunkin' her gurlz?
MuscleAmerica

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

New Zealand is beating Congo at the rape charts
blah blah

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

MuscleAmerica wrote:
rapes a national sport here the maori team the top in the world lots of practicing at home i guess.sure theres alot of white rapists but i bet not near as many as the stoneagers
MuscleAmerica

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Is that why you guys are behind every body else? Thought so
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

MuscleAmerica wrote:
And in the music charts....now there's a plus!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Epidemiology Discussions

Search the Epidemiology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SD Health Department urges measles vaccinations May '14 ITS A FRIGGIN PAN... 2
Five Things About Cancer We Didn't Know A Decad... (Jan '10) Mar '14 teginder81 6
Sample size calculation in an experimental study (Aug '12) Feb '14 Roger D 2
Almost Quarter of Suicides Involve Intoxication (Jun '09) Jan '14 Tildi 4
Dominican Republic on High Dengue alert: Expert... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim jam 1
Entry level jobs for epidemiologists (Jul '09) Nov '13 Bren 22
Epididymitis can induce infertility (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
•••
•••