Investigation sought in cancer cases ...

Investigation sought in cancer cases near university : The Morn...

There are 61 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 5, 2007, titled Investigation sought in cancer cases near university : The Morn.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Investigation sought in cancer cases near university Susquehanna claims students are safe, but concerns over former industrial site continue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
former High St resident

Camp Hill, PA

#61 Apr 7, 2011
We lived on High Street in the same block as Rhoads Mills from 1981-1985. My Husband was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer in 2007 at age 46. It does not run in his family. Although everything was cleaned up by Rhoads Mills in 2004 and the tests came back fine in 2007 I believe that for a long period of time there was a problem. I believe if we included not only the SU students that lived in that area over the years but also folks like myself the rate of cancer (any type) would just be thru the roof. I agree with concerned SU alum in that it would be interesting to look at the SU alum from 1979 forward but also look at the citizens that lived in that particular area of Selinsgrove for 1979 forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epidemiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which epidemiological study design to choose? Jan '17 sharu043 1
Economics of Epidemiology Jan '17 maahrose 1
Need suggestions Jan '17 maahrose 2
Epi Help (May '15) Jan '17 mrose 2
Type of study??? (Jun '16) Jan '17 Sajid Hasni 2
Measurement of Association (Sep '16) Sep '16 PrettyErin 1
News Talc linked to ovarian cancer risk in African-A... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Dinie 15
More from around the web