Thoughts???
Byrdblue

Valencia, PA

#1 May 30, 2013
I feel terrible. It started about 4 years ago. I was under a lot of stress at the time. Life is good now; however, I am not improving. I am getting worse. I have too many symptoms to report. Weight gain 3-4 pounds per month regardless of diet. I can't seem to lose it even with very strict dieting. I have went from a cute, fit, vibrant 33 year old to an obese 37 year old feeling 90. I also have fatigue, tinnitus, lightheadedness, dizziness, gi upset, dry eyes, palpitations, and mental fog. I feel like i am headed for some type of system collapse. TSH 4.06, t3 uptake 25%, T4 6, free thyroxine index 1.5, dhea 59.9, cortisol 5.7 (am) testosterone 4, free testosterone 0.3, estradiol 53.2, fsh 7.8, lh 7.9 (luteal phase), normal lipid panel until about 6 months ago now trending in the wrong directions, triglycerides 166, hdl 33, LDL 116, cholesterol 182, progesterone 8, vitamin d 20.5, crp 3.88, hgba1c 5.4, UA normal, CBC normal, cmp normal. Any insight would be appreciated. I don't see the endicronologist for 4 more months. Any supplements I can take? Is this fine and symptoms are just hypochondria? I have never considered myself a hypochondriac. I don't find illness to be appealing, but if you think it is in my head, that would make me feel better so I won't have to worry about getting worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endocrinology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a endocrinologist help me with constant bod... (Sep '10) Aug 27 Stephanie 92
Sustanon 250 for Less beard growth - doctor ha... (Dec '06) Jul '17 Maxen 128
Need help with hormone issue Jun '17 riverdevonne 1
help! Apr '17 clb113 1
News LMC Announces New Diabetes & Endocrinology Spec... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ROBOCALLS by KEVIN 1
Various Steroids for Sale (Jul '11) Mar '17 Curtissantos79 5
News Trying to Conceive? The Important Test Your Gyn... (Mar '17) Mar '17 preetygift 1
More from around the web