Sustanon 250 for Less beard growth -...
Dan

Buckley, WA

#140 Jun 12, 2012
The Dea will deliver your goods to you like they did me. Keep your health and criminal record clean.
Mr Nobody

Faridabad, India

#141 Jun 25, 2012
hello everyone,,u dont need to know my name.I m here just to tell u guys that, i was also suffering from this problem in past,,i did not went to any doctor,,but just started my own treatment with sustanon 250 every 12 days and using minoxydil solution,,it took me more than 1 & a half year to grow a full beard.I was successful atlast.I started it at age of 22 and now i m 29.If any of u guy wants to grow beard ,so they can go ahead with this treatment,,,but hello!! dont forget to use HCG 500i.u. thrice every week,during the treatment,,cause as u will be taking testosterone ,,ur own testicles will stop working and producing sperms.So, further i want to tell u that people are afraid of side effects of sustanone,,,,,why the hell are u scared,,,u see i know that lifes sucks if u dont have beard and u live in a society full of males with beard,,,,I was so depressed that time that i thought of commiting suicide. But then i chose this path,,thinking that life is already fucked up,lets give it a try,,..Today i m a happy married man and proud father of a child.Hope u guys understood what i was trying to explain,,,dont be afraid of side effects,,,,i know ur life is also messed up,,,,nothing will happen to u ,,, go for it,,, best of luck :)..
ngv

Bangalore, India

#142 Jul 4, 2012
th
mr_x

Goi‚nia, Brazil

#145 Aug 11, 2012
Mr Nobody wrote:
hello everyone,,u dont need to know my name.I m here just to tell u guys that, i was also suffering from this problem in past,,i did not went to any doctor,,but just started my own treatment with sustanon 250 every 12 days and using minoxydil solution,,it took me more than 1 & a half year to grow a full beard.I was successful atlast.I started it at age of 22 and now i m 29.If any of u guy wants to grow beard ,so they can go ahead with this treatment,,,but hello!! dont forget to use HCG 500i.u. thrice every week,during the treatment,,cause as u will be taking testosterone ,,ur own testicles will stop working and producing sperms.So, further i want to tell u that people are afraid of side effects of sustanone,,,,,why the hell are u scared,,,u see i know that lifes sucks if u dont have beard and u live in a society full of males with beard,,,,I was so depressed that time that i thought of commiting suicide. But then i chose this path,,thinking that life is already fucked up,lets give it a try,,..Today i m a happy married man and proud father of a child.Hope u guys understood what i was trying to explain,,,dont be afraid of side effects,,,,i know ur life is also messed up,,,,nothing will happen to u ,,, go for it,,, best of luck :)..
>>>>>you can give more details of your treatment???, souns very, very interesting....
Mr Nobody

Qatar

#146 Sep 1, 2012
mr_x wrote:
<quoted text> >>>>>you can give more details of your treatment???, souns very, very interesting....
plzz ask ,,what ever you want to,,i would be happy to help :)
mr_x

Goi‚nia, Brazil

#147 Sep 13, 2012
i want to now everything, about the hcg leydig cells effect, the long therm effects, etc
mr_x

Goi‚nia, Brazil

#148 Sep 15, 2012
im taking T every 21 days, and im having pretty good results, is incredible how my sausage is getting thicker and thicker every day!!! is awesome!!!
mr_x

Goi‚nia, Brazil

#149 Oct 5, 2012
ithink the final solution is: (testosterone injections + minoxidil)= Beard
Gaju

Bangalore, India

#151 May 25, 2013
Nothing works (sustanon 250) doesn't work for hair growth..
Guys do pranayama instead of taking drugs
B healthy n live longer
sobhit

Kanpur, India

#152 Jun 18, 2013
test ki fee kitni thi
sobhit

Kanpur, India

#153 Jun 18, 2013
Mr Nobody wrote:
hey these medicines where i brought
sobhit

Kanpur, India

#154 Jun 18, 2013
i am also suffering these problem so where i brought these medidicienes plese help me
Shane

Concord, CA

#155 Jun 23, 2013
Take biotin
I never had any faucial hair until l took this.
Take sus for muscle gain not hair growth dick heads
JD Pune

India

#157 Aug 28, 2013
Hi I am having less beard growth. Can you suggest me what is solution for that. or plz give option what can i do to increase my beard.
Ravana

Satellite Provider

#158 Nov 1, 2013
Hi..guys...weather sustanon is helping for fast beard growth
Kya bolte

Suri, India

#159 May 21, 2014
Well well u too
Anonymous

San Mateo, CA

#160 May 21, 2014
I was 21 with not even a single hair on face when i went to bk roy. he prescribed testoveron inj 250 mg/ week. Minoxidil 10% soln side by side and Tamoxifin 20 mg. After 13 months of medication I developed full, thick beard.
rpp

Bharuch, India

#161 Jun 19, 2014
I also contact dr. b k roy. he prescribe same medicine to me ( sustanon 250, minoxidil 10%, temoxifin). but after six months treatment I am not getting result.
rahul

Ashburn, VA

#162 Jun 25, 2014
is it available in all shopes in kerala
prince

Hyderabad, India

#163 Jul 8, 2014
hi i have taken this sustanon 250 mg for make my body shape nd its working with a best result if anyone want this so contact me i can give u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endocrinology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cagayan de Oro Medical Center's Ob-Gyne: A comp... (Jun '08) Apr 15 jilla 13
endocrine test Apr 15 ajitkumar 1
Can a endocrinologist help me with constant bod... (Sep '10) Apr 6 Karen 37
Complete resection of thyroid Jan '16 sharona 2
Precision of aldosterone-renin ratio, for low r... Dec '15 Richard 1
Can Low Testosterone raise cortisol? Nov '15 tomadom 1
about beard and moustache (Apr '07) Oct '15 aryan 243
More from around the web