Sustanon 250 for Less beard growth -...

Sustanon 250 for Less beard growth - doctor has suggested.

Posted in the Endocrinology Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tony

Bracknell, UK

#1 Dec 7, 2006
Hi I am having less beard growth. Recently i consulted a Doc, he did a hormone test and my testosteron is 602 ng/xyz which is normal for men. He told me to take Sustanon 250 injection once in 10 days and a hair growing lotion to apply 2 ml/day and to continue this treatment for 1 year. will this help me yo increase beard growth.
Tony

Bracknell, UK

#2 Dec 7, 2006
Hi I am having less beard growth. Recently i consulted a Doc, he did a hormone test and my testosteron is 602 ng/xyz which is normal for men. He told me to take Sustanon 250 injection once in 10 days and a hair growing lotion to apply 2 ml/day and to continue this treatment for 1 year. will this help me yo increase beard growth.
digg

Malappuram, India

#3 Mar 10, 2007
Well i was also suggested the same for a similar problem.
arvind126

Bangalore, India

#5 Mar 15, 2007
Did u find any ressults.
Tony

Bangalore, India

#6 Mar 15, 2007
Will digg did u find any positive results.
Sankar

India

#10 Apr 15, 2007
I was also suggested to take the same (Sustanon 250 inj every 10 days and Minoxy 5% 1ml twice a day for one year). Can anyone please tell whether this will give positive results or not? And also, will there be any serious side effects of using these?

Please post comments..........Awaiting your reply..........
Sankar

India

#11 Apr 16, 2007
Hi Tony,Digg, Butthead..........

Could you please tell me if you have seen positive results and also about side effects????????
MATTY

Canada

#12 May 6, 2007
I used Sustanon 250 for bodybuilding purposes and noticed my facial hair was growing faster
User of Sustanon 250

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14 Jul 5, 2007
Sustanon 250 injection once in 10 days???
You must be kidding. You will likely to develop liver problem if this persists. Once in a month is OK but once in 10 days is a total hazard to your health.
Rahul

New Delhi, India

#15 Jul 21, 2007
Hi tony i have the same problem. ido not have facial hair.
Whats up did u find any change after taking SUSTANON
Plzzzz reply
Prakash

New Delhi, India

#16 Aug 1, 2007
Hello friends,

Is there any one who has taken SUSTANON 250(10 injections)each in 10 days and found any improvement in facial hair.
Plzz reply
Bearded One

Plano, TX

#18 Sep 10, 2007
having a beard is this important to you that you would take anabolic steroids to have one grow? Are men with beards in your counrty superpimps?
Toby

Ernakulam, India

#19 Oct 19, 2007
Anybody found any results....
warning

Pune, India

#20 Oct 25, 2007
sustanon 250 is a stupid injection..i took it for 6 months with no results..do not risk your body and blood stream especially in the future by taking drugs..sustanon produces very less results and even those are unlikely to happen..tak my advise..
santhosh

Qatar

#21 Dec 11, 2007
Tony wrote:
hai tony how are u i am santosh and i want to know about that sustanon 250 injection please tell me its working or not any improvement in your beard growing then can u send any proof for that one please send me reply
Pete

Australia

#22 Jan 7, 2008
Im taking it once a week but not for hair growth, but yes it does give you more facial hair.
chilled

Slough, UK

#23 Jan 15, 2008
sustanon 250 :) i use 2 times a weak and i do many training. in 3 months i get 30kg :D that is nice. and there is no problems with it ;)
manu Delhi

New Delhi, India

#24 Feb 3, 2008
Hey if anyone has a solution in growing beard pls
suggest me the medicine they find useful and share me some ur experience to me
tanker

Plattsburgh, NY

#25 Feb 29, 2008
wHERE DOES EVERYONE OBTAIN THEIR SUSTANON 250?????
tanker

Plattsburgh, NY

#26 Feb 29, 2008
WHERE CAN I OBTAIN SUSTANON 250.. IM LOOKING TO USE IT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE BEST WAY AND CHEAPEST WAY TOO.. THANKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endocrinology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a endocrinologist help me with constant bod... (Sep '10) 23 hr GARLIC LOVER 39
about beard and moustache (Apr '07) May 17 Heman 244
growth velocity Apr 30 birman 1
News Cagayan de Oro Medical Center's Ob-Gyne: A comp... (Jun '08) Apr '16 jilla 13
endocrine test Apr '16 ajitkumar 1
Complete resection of thyroid Jan '16 sharona 2
Precision of aldosterone-renin ratio, for low r... Dec '15 Richard 1
More from around the web