Anabolic steroid injection / hypoglyc...

Anabolic steroid injection / hypoglycemia

Posted in the Endocrinology Forum

Ryan

Greenville, SC

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Hello. Back in around 2004 I used anabolic steroids without knowing what I was doing. I was using a very short acting ester of testosterone but was using at all different times. Anyways, I reused one of my needles one day and then went to work. About an hour later my blood sugar bottomed out (first time ever) and I had a bad panic attack. From here on I have had hypoglycemia, my head is always foggy and dizzy with fluid in my ears. Did I really screw something up with my endocrine system ?? I tried going to my doctor several times and he doesnt really have anything to say. Please help me, for I was very stupid then and have been suffering ever since. Thanks.
HowIHealed

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Nov 22, 2008
Hey there. Don't worry. You can heal yourself and get back into balance. Steroids mess with your adrenal glands so you need to heal them and your blood sugar should balance out naturally. First off, were you under lots of stress before you took the steroids?

1. You need to cut out all sugar from your diet. This includes high carb crap like potatoes and the starchy veggies...

2. Go Gluten Free. Seriously, you'll feel tons better. Look up the diet.

3. Vitamin Supplementation. Specifically the B Vitamins and C. Calcium/Magnesium together.

4. Positivity and a positive outlook.

I wish you the best of luck. Remember there is always hope and your body wants to heal. Will you allow it to?

http://www.howihealed.com

Since: Oct 11

UK

#4 Oct 27, 2011
HI m8 im into kickboxing and need some agression when working out and a bit bigger m8 but not massive.what kind u got im looking for test,dec ect ect pm me m8 plz with prices for two [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endocrinology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a endocrinologist help me with constant bod... (Sep '10) 14 hr brittanyjanay 91
Sustanon 250 for Less beard growth - doctor ha... (Dec '06) Jul '17 Maxen 128
Need help with hormone issue Jun '17 riverdevonne 1
help! Apr '17 clb113 1
News LMC Announces New Diabetes & Endocrinology Spec... Mar '17 ROBOCALLS by KEVIN 1
Various Steroids for Sale (Jul '11) Mar '17 Curtissantos79 5
News Trying to Conceive? The Important Test Your Gyn... Mar '17 preetygift 1
More from around the web