Ahmedabad, India

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I am 18 and just 5.6 in height. My endocrinologist said that my growth plates have almost fused and that i would not grow any taller. I don't want to just trust one opinion and so i wanted to know if there is any other way possible to grow taller. My Father is 5.9 and mother is 5.5. Please help


Sailesh patel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endocrinology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a endocrinologist help me with constant bod... (Sep '10) Apr '15 Richard 24
about beard and moustache (Apr '07) Mar '15 sahil 242
Sustanon 250 for Less beard growth - doctor ha... (Dec '06) Mar '15 rahul 122
News Secondhand smoke can cause weight gain (Nov '14) Feb '15 jeanrose770 14
News Dubious Ties and Surrogate Markers Expand the M... Dec '14 kody 1
News Highlights Science, Experience in Rep... Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Do I need an Endocrinologist or someone else? (Jun '06) Nov '14 richmondva 20
More from around the web