Two marks on penis head? I am scared extremely bad..

Posted in the Dermatology Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2014
capt8506

Atwater, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

I have two marks on my penis head - one is somewhat circular shaped and the other one is small and isn't shaped circular. My doctor thought they were a yeast infection so he gave me yeast cream for it. None of them worked so I saw a dermatologist and he told me to use vaseline for six weeks and to come back to see what it is. He said he doesn't believe it is skin cancer because it's in two different spots, but it might be a scarring from the yeast cream or some type of allergic reaction from something..Never had sex..could I Have got it from working out or something? I don't want it to kill me or anything or I dont wanna lose my penis..any thoughts? However, the vaseline doesn't seem to be helpnig too much and both spots are there. They don't hurt unless I squeeze the two marks. Since it is not an STD, and they can't seem to figure out what they are - the only thing left is cancer which I have to assume I am diagnosed with.

Also, I'm 21 yrs old, pretty much self diagnosing myself since nothing seems to work, I don't want to die or anything from it but whatever happens happens - my doctor and dermatoligst can't figure it out so the only way is to force myself to assume it's some sort of cancer. What should I do?
lee

Leyland, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

hi i think i have the same thing, mine is like a blotch type red mark and ive had it for about 12 years. It turned out to be a birth mark that just didnt appear for a while and nothing to worry about.
Josh

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

These are nothing to worry about. Ask your doctor for a prescription for lotrisone cream which will clear them right up.
Matt

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

I recently noticed a circular red mark on my penis head about half the size of a dime. It isn't raised and doesn't hurt at all. At first i thought it might be friction burn because i had that before and they looked very similiar but this time it wasnt sensitive to touch. I also have a few pin sized red marks above the rim of my head. these dont hurt, itch, burn, etc. either. Im afraid it could be as bad as herpes or gonnrehea or asnharmless as a fungal infection. I have had protected sex with my girlfriend for last 2 months but did receive unprotected oral sex about a onth and a half ago from a random girl. the mark showed up 2 days after the oral sex. please tell me what this is. ive had it over a month and its still here

Since: Jun 10

Zebulon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

I have the same problem. About a month and a half ago I started noticing a red area on the top of my penis head. No itching or raised skin, just redness. Initially I thought it had just been irritated by my underwear while playing sports, but it has been there ever since and actually looks like it has gotten a bit bigger and I notice the "pin sized" red marks on the rim of the head. It also looks a bit wrinkly. I really don't know what I should do because it doesn't appear to be an STD, but it won't go away. Do any of you have an idea of what it could be?
sam

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

hi My penie also have the same problem half of it is brown colour and other half i white , i want to knw is tht harmful to me or to my parter after marriage , please advice.
anonymous

Rochester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Go to a urologist he/she specializes in penises never mind dealing with a primary care or a dermo Dr go to the expert
Red spots on head penis

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

If you have any symptoms you can take action. If you have sex before can you get a sexually transmitted disease. Enter hear and read all about if you have red spots on the head of the penis. Find out about the symptoms and diagnosis for healt penis disease.

http://about-health-problems.com/red-spots-on...

Hear find all about spots on the penis.
Dr_Alex

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

From what you describe, I do not believe that cancer is the issue. If it is cancer, your doctor should be able to diagnose it by performing a skin biopsy. If antifungal creams did not clear up the condition, you may simply have a case of eczema a skin reaction to your soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, or even latex condoms or spermicides. You may consider using a penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to soothe irritated skin and promote the growth of healthy new skin tissue. Good luck!
Danny

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

About a year and a half ago my GF went down on me with a coldsore (we were drunk should have known better etc) Anyways about 2 weeks after the incident i noticed a circular red mark on my shaft which sorta fades in and out sometimes is hard to see but usually during a shower is more noticable. also, the tip of my penis has the same sorta deal. I never developed any coldsores so the doctors said i was fine even though i did get symptoms such as tingling and some random spots on the end which dissapered overnight. I believe this redness is caused from HSV-1 unless someone else can give me some sort of indication otherwise?
babycakes

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Matt wrote:
I recently noticed a circular red mark on my penis head about half the size of a dime. It isn't raised and doesn't hurt at all. At first i thought it might be friction burn because i had that before and they looked very similiar but this time it wasnt sensitive to touch. I also have a few pin sized red marks above the rim of my head. these dont hurt, itch, burn, etc. either. Im afraid it could be as bad as herpes or gonnrehea or asnharmless as a fungal infection. I have hadhprotected sex with my girlfriend for last 2 months but did receive unprotected oral sex about a onth and a half ago from a random girl. the mark showed up 2 days after the oral sex. please tell me what this is. ive had it over a month and its still here
herpes have some/same similarities except mark goes away in seven days

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

290 Users are viewing the Dermatology Forum right now

Search the Dermatology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Holes on chest draining none stop 1 hr Josh 1
Bump on nose (Dec '06) 3 hr michael 749
Tiny, painless wart like bumps on hands and fin... (Jul '07) 8 hr Le Marquis 295
Biopsy 21 hr Bob999 1
Small clear callous-like bumps on hand and finger (Jan '07) 23 hr Pat 648
Tender Swollen Lump near Groin Area (Oct '08) Tue Anita 412
Small pink bumps appearing on arms/legs that it... (Oct '09) Tue Emma 241
Penis skin irritation -- already diagnosed as n... (Mar '08) Tue GuessItsMyTurn 1,587
Small, "tapioca like" bumps on fingers and palms (Aug '07) Jul 24 mpm 459
•••
•••