Small clear callous-like bumps on han...
Sherrie

AOL

#203 Jun 29, 2008
These white tiny irritating bumps, if disturbed by itching, causing a multaple spread of blisted and painful bumps. It is a skin virus that is not sexually transmitted. This virus lives in warm places such as your hands, which generates a lot of heat. Dishwashing liquids, certain chemicals, and open wounds can start their growth process, SO DO NOT ITCH OR IT WILL SPREAD. Use a clear fingernail polish!! It suffocates them and stops the new cycle of life. It also stops the itching. The fingernail polish therapy is the only success and relief. You'll feel the results in 1 minutes, and see the ending-cycle results in 30 minutes. Good luck to everyone!
NAT

New York, NY

#204 Jul 3, 2008
i have the same thing! i was looking all over the web to figure out what it is.. i had little white bumps .. mayb 3 or 4. so i popped them and then this white fluid came out. i had no idea what it was and i was freaked out. it hurts when i bend my index finger, becuase the bumps are were right on the side of the finger. now it just looks like a clump of dry skinand it feels like really scaly like very dry skin. but i keep pickzing at it and scratching at it to make the dry skin peel off but it doesnt go away. i havent had any more bumps after this, its just like a bump on the side of my finger and on the knuckle. and the skin all around it is very very tough and dry. a week ago it was so dry it cracked at the bend of my finger! how do u make this go away its so annoying!!
vanessa

Fullerton, CA

#205 Jul 4, 2008
i have some but there inside my skin on both my feet, palms,and fingers...i have no idea wat they are the dont itch or anything but i want to know wat they are
loretta

Concord, CA

#206 Jul 10, 2008
Yes, I have been there! My dermo said it is related to stress. It is a virus that in stress is triggered by something in your body. Cortizone helps the itch whichn if the blistery bumps can break (after rubbing or itching) can become unbearable. Refrain from itching! In my case I happened to be trimming roses in the garden. I had a good case of the blisters at the time. I happened to prick myself with a thorn.(In one of the bumps) In a week, I had a weird growth coming from the top of my finger. The MD referred me back to the dermo. A long story short...It was an unusual wart growing from the bacteria inserted from the thorn into the viral blister. Yes sounds weird, but true. This thing grew to 1/2 in three weeks prior to the dermo removing the top portion of my finger. End results... weird wart gone, still get rash outbreaks, but I now wear gloves while gardening!
Dave

Macomb, IL

#207 Jul 16, 2008
I got the same darn things. Being caused by stress makes more sense than heat, as I am in a cool, dry environment everyday. I found the best thing to do is leave them alone. I don't believe they're contagious, as my girlfriend doesn't get them and I always have my hands all over her:)
Jada

Prospect, KY

#208 Jul 25, 2008
I got a cluster of bumps on my right hand the other day, and now they are on my left hand and I dont have a clue as to what they are. But i think they will go away on their own.
jay

Yorktown, TX

#209 Jul 29, 2008
i have the same
brittney montana

Missoula, MT

#210 Jul 30, 2008
yes i have been doing some research for personal reasons and found everything on www.intelihealth.com , its called hand eczema " limited to hands, this type of eczema can be related to atopic eczema or it can occour because of repeated hand washing or exsposure to strong detergents. occasionally, hand eczema is caued by an alergy , such as latex." well this for me makes perfect sence i work at a group home i am constantly washing my hands and using detergents and wear latex gloves constantly.
MISTY

Guyton, GA

#211 Aug 1, 2008
Yes I have the same problem, I work at a chemical plant in the lab I have been here for about 3 months and didn't have this problem until i started working here. I have also been under a lot of stress latley so I am starting to think that it is either stress or chemical related so it could possibly be stress or chemicals in your house your hands are not used to, but the chemicals I work with are agriculture products... but if any one finds out please email me and let me know! It would be greatly appreciated

E-mail: [email protected]
Allie

United States

#212 Aug 9, 2008
JRM wrote:
I have the same clear bumps, they are not dyshidrosis. They are not painfull and they are not blisters. One derm dr told me what they were years ago, I can not remember the name - that is why I am searching, they are hereditary (my sister and my father have them) the bumps are worse on the feet then they are on the hands. The doctor told me there is nothing that can be done, I find pedicures make my feet feel and look better, and lots of lotion. I also have PCOS??
Strange when I ran across your post. Mine are not painful, and the ones on my hands aren't even itchy. But the ones on my feet are much worse, and I also have PCOS. Maybe there's a connection?
shannon

Ooltewah, TN

#213 Aug 14, 2008
IVE HAD DYSHIDROSIS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. STARTED ON MY FEET THEN HIT MY HANDS WITH A VENGENACE. I USED TO THINK ITCHING WAS THE WORST PART BUT THE PAINFUL CRACKING REALLY BUMS ME OUT. BEEN TO SEVERAL DERMS AND BEEN PRESCRIBED SEVERAL CREAMS WITH JUST TEMPORARY EFFECT. SLEEP WITH COTTON GLOVES FILLED WITH THICK GEL LIKE LOTION. IM VERY ACTIVE WITH MY HANDS AND SOMETIMES THE SPLITTING AROUND MY FINGERTIPS MAKES BUTTONING A SHIRT UNBEARABLE.IVE HEARD DIET HAS ALOT TO DO WITH THIS. ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING?
Bobbie

Justin, TX

#214 Aug 16, 2008
Im 13 and i have this clear hard bump on my thumb. Its hard and it doesnt itch. Im trying to see what it is. It doesnt move though. it looks like there is air in it so i poked a pin on it but it did nothing. So im so confused. If anyone knows what it is please tell me.
Ben

Oklahoma City, OK

#215 Aug 23, 2008
Hey i have something like what you talked about but i dont think we have the same thing.
I have a bump on my righ hand and on my middle fingers knuckle.It has been there long enough for it to not be a wart. It doesnt hurt or itch.it looks like there is a big one and a small one but they are grouped together and not sure if they are 2 or 1.They are both or it is round.over time has gotten bigger and ive noticed that my fingers have started to swell up at the knuckles. So if anyone can give me a little hint or something similR THAT WOULD BE GREAT!My emial is [email protected]
Joel

Norwalk, CT

#216 Aug 25, 2008
Mary - Ireland wrote:
I found small skin coloured bumps on my palms two days ago, more seem to be appearing probably about 20 on each the size of a pen nib.They aren't itchy or particularly sore but if i put pressure directly on a bump it hurts. They are hardly visible but i see the centres of them are slightly darker. From what I have read i fear they may be a type of wart.I haven't had warts since I was a child! Can anyone shed any light on this for me please? do they sound like warts at a young stage or is it someting else? They are too small to treat with salylic acid.
I had the same thing when I was a kid. People used to make fun of me for it. One day, they just went away. And recently I got it again. I don't know why.
Daizy patterson

United States

#218 Aug 30, 2008
pinkprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
did u find out more about what this is? i think i might have it also!
Same thing!
abbey

Phoenix, AZ

#219 Sep 1, 2008
pinkprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
did u find out more about what this is? i think i might have it also!
Check out this website, it might help you out. I have the small clusters of bumps that are filled with a clear liquid on the side of a couple fingers and bottom of my palm. The pictures are a little extreme, and my aren't discolored, but about the same thing

http://www.dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/pompholyx...
anonymous

Farmington, MI

#220 Sep 3, 2008
Its scabies a skin infection that is contagious
Ryan wrote:
I have had these bumps on my hand for many years.(over 10) Nobody can seem to identify what they are.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/Lilangelw...
They look similar to the ones in this picture; however do not itch at all. I originally only had 2 or three and it has now grown to like 10 or 11. They are pretty deep under my skin and very small bumps.
I'm not it is Eczema as it does not itch it just look abnormal.
Elaine

Victoria, TX

#221 Sep 3, 2008
Hi, I have this small water like filled bumbs on my skin. I first had it on my feet like three years ago. But no it has moved to my hand and my face. when I pop them a clear liquid comes out. And if a pop them they spread.It is not very noticeable but they spread with swet and if I use water and soap too much. They are not itchy but they bother me because it is getting on my face and they reproduce quickly. For about two years they came and went away, but now it does not go away at all.Please if any one knowes what it is let me know.
Aldo

Hialeah, FL

#222 Sep 6, 2008
This is an allergic reaction, I take cortisone and it goes away, but after a while they comeback, I use a topical cream, vaseline and cortisone together and it soothes a little before i going to bed
Summer

Canada

#223 Sep 11, 2008
Well I came on here hoping I could relieve some stress....It started like last week on the inside side of my thumb..2 little red dots then they got bigger and turned into these little bubble like blister looking wart things...I thought it might have been from the bacteria from all the cash I handle all day..they then went to my index finger so now I have 7 on that one...and like 8 on my thumb and now one on top of my other hand..some just look red and some are bubbly looking...the ones I have on the inside tip of my thumb hurt like you would not believe but their under the skin...so I have to keep a band-aid on it all day because touching things all day it hurts so bad...Someone told me they looked like bed bug bites but I dont have bed bugs..just in case though I washed everything in my room last night but when I looked up bed bug bites it looked nothing like it...Im FREAKING out...I have no time to see a doctor..But im thinking by reading all your posts maybe its irritation from stress..PLease help me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dermatology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue ring under skin. What is this?!?! (Feb '14) 3 hr Clayton Bigsby 4
Penis skin irritation -- already diagnosed as n... (Mar '08) 8 hr Just curious 1,737
Painful tiny bumps on fingers (Jul '11) 17 hr Aaron 269
Pleva? Is there ever going to be a cure???? (May '09) 19 hr Laurenw 112
i keep getting a Rash on my face everytime i wa... (Feb '12) 19 hr Phobia 9
Horrible cycle of healing/peeling upper lip! HELP (Apr '07) 21 hr Mike 36
Tender Swollen Lump near Groin Area (Oct '08) 22 hr Olivia 511
Tiny, painless wart like bumps on hands and fin... (Jul '07) Apr 30 Lorelei 486
Zits with a hard white mass. (and I mean hard) (Apr '07) Apr 24 Go to the skin do... 150
More from around the web