Top natural remedies for common skin ...

Top natural remedies for common skin problems like wrinkles, stretch marks and acne

There are 13 comments on the NewsTarget.com story from Jun 9, 2013, titled Top natural remedies for common skin problems like wrinkles, stretch marks and acne. In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

The usual skin creams, lotions, or salves promoted on TV or on slick magazine ads are not effective for wrinkles, stretch marks, acne, and other skin problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Here are some natural remedies which helps you to get rid of common skin problems acne, wrinkles and stretch marks.

Acne

• Orange peel has been found very effective in the local treatment of acne. Mixed well with water on a piece of stone, the peel should be applied to the affected areas.
• Make a paste of nutmeg (jaiphal) with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. This works as a wonderful ointment. Pimples disappear without leaving a mark.
• Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply it on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal can be used on facial skin to treat the acne. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day.

Wrinkles

•Massage your face with coconut oil before bed.
•Apply lemon juice a few times a day.
•Avoid excessive alcohol consumption and smoking.
•Rub a pineapple core on your face, leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse off.
•When washing, do not rub your face.

Stretch Marks

•Lemon juice is naturally acidic which helps a lot to deal with stretch marks.
•Aloe vera is used in the treatment of various skin problems including stretch marks.
•Potato juice contains vitamins and minerals which help a lot in the growth and restoration of the skin. It also helps to deal with stretch marks problem.
Healtheactive
#5 Apr 20, 2016
Baking Soda- This is natural remedy for acne. It’s a baking soda masks and powerful at clearing skin! Baking soda not only helps eliminate breakouts and reduces inflammation, it is also an exfoliator and helps remove dead skin cells. Because of this, it also works great to reduce any old scars or acne marks. To use it, just take a few teaspoons of baking soda and mix it with warm water until it forms a paste. Apply the paste to your skin. You may want to leave it on for only 10 to 15 minutes the first few times as it may feel powerful.

Not getting enough exercise and enough sleep is definitely affecting our skin. And it's more effective if we consider a supplement daily like Biotin; it is also recognized for promoting blood sugar stability and is an important component of nutritional health. When used daily, Biotin is a key component in maintaining healthy blood sugar and has been linked to cosmetic benefits such as reducing hair loss, repairing brittle nails and promotes healthy skin.

Good luck on your journey to clear skin!

Since: Sep 16

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2016
Nice tips.. I have tried a few myself. The coconut oil massage works wonders on my skin, but it takes time to show its effect. In addition to external skin care remedies, on recommendation of one of my friends I have been consuming some collagen supplement as well which is completely organic. One can try them too at https://www.imageskincare.com/by-collection/y...
Stella

Hanoi, Vietnam

#9 Nov 2, 2016
I want to add more home remedies for skin care:
1. sardines: Among many foods which nature has offered us, sardines are popular.
Not only can sardines reduce inflammatory levels, it can also make you look younger and more beautiful.
Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/sardines-health...
2. Cocoa butter:
The massive benefits of cocoa butter enable it an effective booster for skin health.
As mentioned before, cocoa butter contains a valuable source of antioxidants.
In fact, antioxidants can create barrier which protect skin from dangerous factors such as bacteria, virus.
As a result, damage to skin and some discomforts such as irritation or acnes will appear with less frequency.
Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/cocoa-butter-he...

Since: Oct 16

Australia

#10 Nov 17, 2016
I use a mixture of honey and yoghurt for my face and allow it to sit for 10-12 minutes followed by gently wash. It naturally nourishes skin and revitalizes it. I also read turmeric and mint also help to keep skin healthy. Turmeric has an antibacterial property that heals skin naturally.
Aman Chawdhuri

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#13 Nov 27, 2016
You should keep you skin away from sun, Have to take ideal food who contains vitamins and minerals, Have to take care of you skin as well as a good sleep.
Ria Khan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#14 Nov 27, 2016
I am also suffering from Wrinkles on may face while I am only 31 years. Suggest me too
Aman Chawdhuri

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#15 Nov 28, 2016
Use suns cream while you go on sun. take vegetable and fruits daily. @ Ria Khan
Ria Khan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#16 Nov 28, 2016
I have a party on next month, Is it possible to remove those with a short time? is there is any treatment in bangladesh?
Aman Chawdhuri

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#17 Nov 28, 2016
Yes you can do this by laser treatment and you can get the treatment from laser medical center of Dr. Jhumu Khan. They have the treatment.
Ria Khan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#18 Nov 28, 2016
Where it is? have you any contact number?
Aman Chawdhuri

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#19 Nov 28, 2016
It is at Gulshan. I have no contact number you just search Laser medical center on Google, I think you will get that.
Ria khan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#20 Nov 28, 2016
Thank you. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dermatology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my skin bleaches my clothing (Dec '06) Tue Paintersbox 120
Lots of small, slightly pink bumps on forearms/... Tue paige469 1
How do I treat bulging veins on forehead? (Jul '08) Tue Jjh 1,278
Tiny, painless wart like bumps on hands and fin... (Jul '07) Aug 14 RitaK 627
Even the dermatologist doesn't have a straight ... Aug 13 xjesswhitex 1
Penis skin irritation -- already diagnosed as n... (Mar '08) Aug 13 writer 1,826
Tender Swollen Lump near Groin Area (Oct '08) Aug 12 Mary 584
Zits with a hard white mass. (and I mean hard) (Apr '07) Aug 10 Edwin1 203
Small pink bumps appearing on arms/legs that it... (Oct '09) Aug 6 Linda Lou 477
Small clear callous-like bumps on hand and finger (Jan '07) Aug 6 Victoria 720
More from around the web