small red bumps on lower abdomen and ...

small red bumps on lower abdomen and groin

Posted in the Dermatology Forum

Chris J

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1 Dec 13, 2006
I have about 14 small red bumps in my pubic area and a few on my lower abdomen. they dont itch but if you squeeze a couple of the larger ones puss will come out they seem to be grouped in twos have been using cortizone for several weeks with no result and used lotrimen for about 2 weeks with no affect. I am sexually active but partner is okay and doesnt have the same symptoms. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Nick

Grafton, MA

#2 Aug 16, 2007
Do you shave yourself, because it sounds like a bad case of razor burn to me
Rob

Montgomery, AL

#3 Sep 2, 2008
I have the same issue. I have shaved, but not with a regular razor, where my bumps are that would cause razorburn. It seems like razorburn or ingrown hairs, but seems to have spread a little. any help is appreciated.
Sean

Canada

#4 Sep 12, 2008
sounds like that for me to, but instead of 14 i have about 300, the whole area i shaved is burned. absolutely the worst pain i have ever had, i would have rather slammed my hand in a car door. i will never do it again period.
Tess

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 17, 2009
It is HPV- an STD- a virus that most Americans have. I found out I have it 5 years ago. It is like the cold, you can get it w/o having sex. Certain strands cause cancer, there are over 30 strands.
Kevin

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2010
I have little red bumps that don't itch and don't puss and don't bleed they showed up 2weeks after I had sex I don't know what it Is I need help please
Rick

Okatie, SC

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Tess wrote:
It is HPV- an STD- a virus that most Americans have. I found out I have it 5 years ago. It is like the cold, you can get it w/o having sex. Certain strands cause cancer, there are over 30 strands.
There is a contradiction in your post. If HPV is an STD,(sexually transmitted disease) how can it be T'd (transmitted) without having S?(sex)
Bryan

San Diego, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2011
I'm having close to this same problem but occurred around 24-48hours after having sex. Still don't know what it is any help?
Wes

Peabody, MA

#9 Apr 2, 2012
Its most likely a yeast infection. Treat it w/ an over the counter antifungal cream like monistat. Call your doctor is it doest go away in a week or so but youll be fine studmuffin ...
dan

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Got the same thing is not as widespread and don't go past a certain level up or down and are only on the right side of my pubic area looks like razor burn but I don't shave I do trim down very short but not enough to be ingrown hairs or razor burn itss been a week and its really fraking me out
Sydney

Oconomowoc, WI

#11 Jun 18, 2013
I have the same thing. I found out about it about 2-3 days ago. I'm 13 and haven't had sex. I haven't told anyone and I'm really scared. Please someone help!!
Roger Templeton

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Mar 18, 2014
It always amazes me how confident some completely stupid people are on these posts, goodness people have you no sense or education whatsoever? Please folks don't be so naive, go see your doctor.
kdixon1966

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2014
have bumps on lower stomach to my groin area. They don't itch just irritating. No discharge and my partner don't have them either. If I pick a bump off it just bleeds a bit. I had these bumps since may. I've only been with the same partner for a year n we are both STD free. I want to know whats wrong. It's not a razor burn either.
jayyy

Schenectady, NY

#14 Apr 30, 2015
Okay so I'm 17 and for like the last two weeks I've had itchy bumps on my lower abdomen and I don't know what it is... help

Poway, CA

#15 Jan 2, 2016
Tess wrote:
That is jumping to conclusions. It could be a number of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dermatology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small pink bumps appearing on arms/legs that it... (Oct '09) 28 min Bisoo 426
Severe Coccyx Itching (Mar '12) 10 hr Pspmichael 97
parasites or mrsa, please help (Jun '11) Thu Aquaria Supreme 12
Thickened hyperpigmented places on top of feet (Jul '10) Thu Tiff 99
News Forehead Acne Treatment (Nov '10) Thu Enrick 21
News Fresh hope for acne sufferers (Apr '13) Thu Anonymous 11
Swollen lump near groin area under the skin Thu Tara 1
Tiny, painless wart like bumps on hands and fin... (Jul '07) Sep 28 Dmercer 550
Penis skin irritation -- already diagnosed as n... (Mar '08) Sep 28 Solution Found 1,772
Tender Swollen Lump near Groin Area (Oct '08) Sep 25 Kelly90 536
Zits with a hard white mass. (and I mean hard) (Apr '07) Sep 23 Love reading this... 164
More from around the web