erich breitenmoser program(s)

erich breitenmoser program(s)

Posted in the Chiropractic Forum

bernie

Nonantum, MA

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Doe anyone know anything about eric breitenmoser's programs. Are they "good". How are the one day seminars?
Does his material "work" for the average, "non-superstar", chiropractor?
What do you think about his weight loss programs (including alkaline water)?(Some sites on the web say alkaline water is ineffective, because stomach acid neutralizes it?)
I appreciate any detailed comments you can make. Thank you.
CODY

Anderson, IN

#2 Jun 5, 2012
bernie wrote:
Doe anyone know anything about eric breitenmoser's programs. Are they "good". How are the one day seminars?
Does his material "work" for the average, "non-superstar", chiropractor?
What do you think about his weight loss programs (including alkaline water)?(Some sites on the web say alkaline water is ineffective, because stomach acid neutralizes it?)
I appreciate any detailed comments you can make. Thank you.
Surely you are kidding? I thought Chiro....means to do by HAND. Hard to believe that you are asking "does his material work"??....sure it works......it puts $$$ in Breitenmoser pocket...and out of yours. More quackery, diets etc from a DC (Does Crap) Chiroquacker. If you need any gimmick to get victims...ahem...I mean "patients" into your door.......just shut it down and go back to school for MD, DO, PT or even law school; 1st or second tier law schools only....and really help people and earn an HONEST living. Alkaline/acid....really??....y ou ARE a Chiropractor are you not. Be proud then....and get in there and toggle, crack, click-click, pound, twist.....and turn 'em over and pop and pray. Pay your "malpractice" as well.....ya never know. If you already are judging yourself as an "average, non-superstar chiropractor"....you are obviously new to the "profession"...Get positive or get out or you will never make it because unless you know how to really sell and Bullshit people your will not make it in Chiroquactic. You will soon learn the hard way.....that those that you think are "super-stars" are most likely great salesman and con artists....some I have known are doing time behind bars. Your choice.
Spheno

Geneva, NY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
great job CODY at sounding like you haven't any clue. May I ask why your so angry CODY?
CODY

Anderson, IN

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Spheno wrote:
great job CODY at sounding like you haven't any clue. May I ask why your so angry CODY?
Not angry in the least. This forum amuses me in fact since I discovered it a week or so ago. So many intelligent chiros here. Look...I speak from experience and truth regarding Chiropractic, period. Why do my comments even bother you? Just read past them....and get back to work. That I believe the work of Chiropractors is mostly fraudulent and conning in nature....it's just my opinion. So don't let my comments upset you. It's just an opinion. Get over it.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Jun 5, 2012
CODY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not angry in the least. This forum amuses me in fact since I discovered it a week or so ago. So many intelligent chiros here. Look...I speak from experience and truth regarding Chiropractic, period. Why do my comments even bother you? Just read past them....and get back to work. That I believe the work of Chiropractors is mostly fraudulent and conning in nature....it's just my opinion. So don't let my comments upset you. It's just an opinion. Get over it.
Exactly. Cody needs to seek treatment for his anger issues. No wonder he's a loser--he has mental issues. Cody is a fraud.
CODY

Anderson, IN

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Cody needs to seek treatment for his anger issues. No wonder he's a loser--he has mental issues. Cody is a fraud.
"Doc".....as usual....your negative two cents has nothing to do with the topic of the headline and the young naive Chiros question regarding Breitenmoser products/services. Surely....even you can stick to the topic instead of your usual infantile rants, which are just re-runs. We all expect more from you....you CAN do it. Just wrap your head around the issues....then post a comment pro or con. That's fair. What say you...."Doc"?
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 Jun 5, 2012
CODY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Doc".....as usual....your negative two cents has nothing to do with the topic of the headline and the young naive Chiros question regarding Breitenmoser products/services. Surely....even you can stick to the topic instead of your usual infantile rants, which are just re-runs. We all expect more from you....you CAN do it. Just wrap your head around the issues....then post a comment pro or con. That's fair. What say you...."Doc"?
I agree with you, con. And I'm glad you finally admitted you have anger and mental issues. Good for you. That's the first step in the healing process. Atta boy! Keep up the good work. Nice job!!
Rob
#8 Aug 16, 2012
Dr Breitenmoser will teach you how to make money for Dr. Breitenmoser. Direct sales pitches, adds that can't fail, things like that. His 1 day seminar is there to get you to buy his system, which is pricey. If you have no idea how to do an effective exam or ROF, he can help, but you are going to pay for it.
Dr Chris Foster DC

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Jun 12, 2013
CODY wrote:
<quoted text>
Cody, good opinion is usually be backed up with some factual basis. It doesn't appear that you have any basis whatsoever behind your opinions. But, your opinions are exactly that... your opinions. Just make sure you don't insult people (or professions) in the process. It does reflect that your "opinions" are baseless and thus viewed as ignorant.
Dr Chris Foster DC

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Jun 12, 2013
An interesting side note regarding Erich Breitenmoser. I did a search of the chiropractic licenses in California. His is "cancelled". By definition, this means, "Licenses, corporation & satellite certificates are cancelled for several reasons. Licensees, corporations & satellite certificates with a cancelled status may not practice."
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Fact of the matter is, the 200+ bizarre chiropractic "treatments" are NOT supported by legitimate evidence. ie. activator, nucca, gonstead, hio, sot, proadjuster etc etc.

Furthermore, the foundation of chiropractic is pure BS.

Care to debate, dr. foster?

By the way, using "dr" followed by "dc" is redundant.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#12 Jun 15, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Fact of the matter is, the 200+ bizarre chiropractic "treatments" are NOT supported by legitimate evidence. ie. activator, nucca, gonstead, hio, sot, proadjuster etc etc.
Furthermore, the foundation of chiropractic is pure BS.
Care to debate, dr. foster?
By the way, using "dr" followed by "dc" is redundant.
The first correct thing the fraudster, wisdom, said. "using "dr" followed by 'dc" is redundant." Right, because chiropractors ARE doctors. The D.C. just states what kind--a qualifier. The liar, wisdom, problably meant to say "paradox" since his whole existence is to post lies and propaganda about chiropractic.
Man, this nut job doesn't even have the brains to make educated insults. Then again, what do expect from a swindler like wisdom who cheated insurance companies by advertising for new patients with the promise of NOOPE? NOOPE stands for No Out Of Pocket Expenses. The not so subtle truth is this: It is implied with NOOPE that a con, er, a practitioner will accept whatever the insurance pays without billing the patient for the deductable or copayments. VERY illegal. In fact, a felony. Wisdom said he practiced NOOPE and said it was legal. You heard right. Wisdom said NOOPE was legal! Uh, no, con. NOOPE has ALWAYS been a felony in ALL states, ALWAYS. Is armed robbery legal too? NOOPE is a felony punishable by long prison sentences, massive fines, and license revocation.
Could this be why wisdom is no longer in practice? Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palmer (San Jose) vs Life College West (Mar '14) Wed Chiro Beneficiary 31
Restraining order May 23 Chiropractor From... 2
News Haley Chiropractic celebrates 16 years (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 6
News Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 30
Canadian Chiropractic Board Exams (Apr '11) May 17 Lee123 35
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May 13 Chiropractor From... 120
News The Best Chiropractors, Acupuncture, Cleanses, ... May 7 JamesPonce 2
More from around the web