Is it possible that i have a subluxat...

Is it possible that i have a subluxated rib?

Posted in the Chiropractic Forum

leslieg

Boise, ID

#1 Feb 21, 2013
so for a few months now I've had this discomfort feeling in my back, always the same exact spot: middle of my back, right on the side of my vertebral column. besides that, sometimes i feel like my floating rib,(#11) can move around more than it should or like it pokes into something inside of me when i shift i certain way. lately I've had a pain similar to muscle soreness right about the area where my ribcage ends, and the discomfort in my back is pretty notorious (more than usual i would say).
oh also, sometimes i can pop something in my back if i stretch a certain way.. it's one distinct pop so it sounds like one joint that pops out or something. it used to feel good, relieving almost.. stupid me didn't realize until now that could be pretty serious if i DO have a subluxated rib.
what do you guys think it is? by the way i haven't had any trauma or injuries at all. i don't do sports andi haven't been in a car wreck. the most i can think of is over the summer i did some mild heavy lifting.. and i have pretty horrible posture if that could be a factor. subluxated rib, yay or nay?
Thomas

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Mar 3, 2013
leslleg,
Why don't you go to a good chiropractor and find out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canadian Chiropractic Board Exams (Apr '11) Apr 18 lola folana 37
Affordable standing desk: really worth all the... Apr 12 John 2
News New chiropractic CEO cracks glass ceiling at Ph... (Jan '15) Apr 6 annasmart 8
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Mar '17 ChattChiro 66
News How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adjustment works (Dec '09) Mar '17 Haoleman 96
News the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) Feb '17 Chicago Chiropractor 646
News Brian Torchin: Recruiter of Great Chiropractors (Mar '14) Feb '17 mobin 7
More from around the web