Posted in the Chiropractic Forum

Cody

Cranford, NJ

#2 Aug 18, 2012
rolandkerry wrote:
Chiropractic available for sale at low prices,fast
and secure delivery to all destinations. contact me at supperroland@gmail.com
for details if interested
Can I get an extra large order of fries with that?
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Aug 19, 2012
I just updated my website. Very cool. You should see it.
Two weeks ago I got a call from a company selling apps for chiropractors. I bought one and put it on my iPhone. The main benefit I can see is having to answer fewer questions when I'm away. Also makes scheduling easier. I do very little advertising but I did add a a QR code to my yellow page ad--I have a very small ad. I bought it because the yellow page rep is a friend of mine. It takes you right to my website from your phone. Neat stuff. The QR codes are also good for those who do a lot of print ads--newspapers. But it has to come with instructions on how to download the QR app. Most are free.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Let's face it ... Chiropractors are the laughing stock of "health care". None of their "treatments" have evidence to support their use. Not activator, not Gonstead, not AK, not dnft, not nucca, not any of them.

ChriopractIc = quackery ... Pure and simple.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Two weeks ago I got a call from a company selling apps for chiropractors. I bought one and put it on my iPhone. The main benefit I can see is having to answer fewer questions when I'm away. Also makes scheduling easier. I do very little advertising but I did add a a QR code to my yellow page ad--I have a very small ad. I bought it because the yellow page rep is a friend of mine. It takes you right to my website from your phone. Neat stuff. The QR codes are also good for those who do a lot of print ads--newspapers. But it has to come with instructions on how to download the QR app. Most are free.
CODY

Cranford, NJ

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
Here's a news flash for you Mr. Washboy.....nobody cares about... nor has any interest in viewing your website. For some sick reason you constantly yap on about it. Give it up. We don't even want to see your inane comments here.....brainwashed quack that you truly are.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Today should be like yesterday---had only a few scheduled, but ended up seeing over 50 patients. I'm updating my spinal decompression table today. For the other successful chiropractors out there, and there are thousands, you don't have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a good decompression table. Mine cost just twelve grand and it has both cervical and lumbar attachments. My patients love it--and it can handle very large patients. A few companies sell this type of table, so I'm not promoting any one company. When I post my website later please email me and I'll tell you where I got it. There's nothing better than being a successful chiropractor. I get sick people well and make a GREAT living do it. There's nothing better. Ciao!
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2012
ha ha ha This quack washout needs professional help. the thing is .... none of his colleagues will denounce his stupidity. That's the number one rule in chiropractic.

I mean, how can a chiropractor who claims to "cure" people by tweaking only the top vertebrae like nucca chiropractors do, criticize another chiropractor who uses the activator to "cure" his "patients"?

They are a stupid bunch for sure.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Just finished lunch. I only saw 28 patients thus far. But I'm having a blast. There's nothing better than people getting better through chiropractic when nothing else helped them.
I love every minute being a successful chiropractor!
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Aug 24, 2012
I just put my old spinal decompression table up for sale online. I got a lot of use out of it, but now I have a brand new one. It should sell quick--the price is right.
I'm taking a break from seeing patients. I only saw 29 patients thus far-- lots of great results! There is nothing better than being a successful chiropractor. I love every minute of it! Ciao!!
cody

Cranford, NJ

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
Just finished lunch. I only saw 28 patients thus far. But I'm having a blast. There's nothing better than people getting better through chiropractic when nothing else helped them.
I love every minute being a successful chiropractor!
....and please oh great Quack.....at precisely what time did you wipe your......
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#12 Sep 1, 2012
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
....and please oh great Quack.....at precisely what time did you wipe your......
About the same time, oh great rat, that you wiped your nose after I used it. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha
Cody is such a loser. But he does provide decent entertainment--his jealous, angry rants are simply hysterical. Thanks for the laughs, clown. Ciao!
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Cody, this clown washboy sounds like so many chiropractors that I have known over the years. Always bragging about how many people they are "healing". because really mr. chiropractor, We believe you. Because most successful people and medical professionals brag on the internet about how much they make. No really.

Anyway,
Most of these quacks won't be honest with you until you spend some time with them and "break them down". Eventually they admit that times are very difficult and most are just getting by. Thankful that their wives or husbands have decent paying jobs with real benefits.

I can't tell you how many chiropractors finally admitted that those 20 - 30 patients that they "see" each day are there because they paid 50$ for a month of unlimited "adjustments". And those patients are free to bring in their families members. So, what these quacks end up with are hypochondriacs who make up the majority of their "patients".
Wisdom

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Yes Cody, I have no professional degrees. Washington Chiro was right. Sorry for all the nonesense I've posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrenal fatigue could be making you tired, anxious (Sep '10) 1 hr sakshi11 4
Improve Your Sex Life by Visiting Your Family C... 15 hr beatlesinthebog 9
transitioning to EHR with Eclipse (Jan '14) Oct 17 SantiagoJames 6
Best States to be a Chiropractor (Jun '11) Oct 17 DrCallahan 149
Chirotalk wierding out (Jul '08) Oct 15 Chiropractor From... 232
Bowen pulls out of school board race over confl... Oct 14 Chiropractor From... 13
Sudbury Chiropractor, Dr. Jennifer Lees Offers ... (Sep '11) Oct 12 Chiropractor From... 11

Chiropractic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE