Chiropractor in Seattle?

Since: Jul 12

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Anyone know a good chiropractor in seattle. I was looking at http://www.belltownchiro.com/ but I figured I'd ask. Anyone have any input?
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Great looking office and adjusting tables. Nice outdoor sign. It's gotta be next to a Starbucks!
I don't know him, but he sounds knowledgeable. And I like that he does light therapy and spinal decompression.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2012
acupuncture, light therapy and cbp being used at the office.

Those, like all chiropractic techniques are pure bull crap. So this quack chooses those techniques, the guy next door does light touch techniques, the next chiroquacker does activator, and the next uses gonstead. NONE have any evidence to support their use for any condition.

these quacks don't know the definition of best practices treatments or evidenced based treatments. they do any damn thing they please.

Chiropractic needs to be investigated. it needs to be shut down.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
acupuncture, light therapy and cbp being used at the office.
Those, like all chiropractic techniques are pure bull crap. So this quack chooses those techniques, the guy next door does light touch techniques, the next chiroquacker does activator, and the next uses gonstead. NONE have any evidence to support their use for any condition.
these quacks don't know the definition of best practices treatments or evidenced based treatments. they do any damn thing they please.
Chiropractic needs to be investigated. it needs to be shut down.
Tell us all again how long it took you to shutter your doors! Three weeks? LOSER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Another "relevant" post by our resident chiropractor. ha ha Such is chiropractic "logic".

Yup, you've been ripping people off for a long time so chiropractic logic follows that ......... "there's no need to have any evidence". Yup, thanks for posting.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Another "relevant" post by our resident chiropractor. ha ha Such is chiropractic "logic".
Yup, you've been ripping people off for a long time so chiropractic logic follows that ......... "there's no need to have any evidence". Yup, thanks for posting.
Yup--it is relevant. Wisdom is neither a chiropractor or MD. He knows nothing.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2012
And your lying continues. As a former chiropractor I am THE expert here.

when I exposed your quack chiropractic treatments like activator,gonstead, pro adjuster, dnft, ntwork, hio, peirce and sot as having EXACTLY NO STUDIES OR EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEM, you engaged in name calling.

You, claiming to be a chiropractor, are incapable of being objective.

As I've pointed out before.

Your claim that because you currently engage in fraud that somehow your opinion is the be all and end all and that you are above being questioned is THE exact example of stupidity and ignorance. But, being as stupid as you are, you are unable to comprehend that logic. You are indeed, a chiropractor.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
And your lying continues. As a former chiropractor I am THE expert here.
when I exposed your quack chiropractic treatments like activator,gonstead, pro adjuster, dnft, ntwork, hio, peirce and sot as having EXACTLY NO STUDIES OR EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEM, you engaged in name calling.
You, claiming to be a chiropractor, are incapable of being objective.
As I've pointed out before.
Your claim that because you currently engage in fraud that somehow your opinion is the be all and end all and that you are above being questioned is THE exact example of stupidity and ignorance. But, being as stupid as you are, you are unable to comprehend that logic. You are indeed, a chiropractor.
Wisdom forgets his own lies. For years he denied being a chiropractor or MD. Then, within a week's time, like magic, he not only is a chiropractor and an MD, but has a phd in neurophiz and the head of neurosurgery at a NY hospital! Amazing! Man, with a brain like that we're honored to see this fraud's posts, not just here, but on 5 other chiropractic websites. Wisdom posts at least 4 hours a day--and still has time to be the head of neurosurgery at a NY hospital! Can you say WOW??
Liars forget their previous lies. Liars, like wisdom, are funny that way.
DrCallahan

Central Islip, NY

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Washington, since you are continuing with caaling Wisdom a liar, please link a post where Wisdom has denied being a chiropractor. Please also link us a post where Wisdom said he's the "head of neurosurgery."

Until then, maybe you should be the one to pipe down.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Jul 30, 2012
DrCallahan wrote:
Washington, since you are continuing with caaling Wisdom a liar, please link a post where Wisdom has denied being a chiropractor. Please also link us a post where Wisdom said he's the "head of neurosurgery."
Until then, maybe you should be the one to pipe down.
Don't care to find the link, loser. Long ago. Wisdom DID admit that--that in fact he was not a chiropractor or MD. I don't need to prove anything to a loser like you.
Wis/cal=same liar.
Thus a repeat:
Wisdom forgets his own lies. For years he denied being a chiropractor or MD. Then, within a week's time, like magic, he not only is a chiropractor and an MD, but has a phd in neurophiz and the head of neurosurgery at a NY hospital! Amazing! Man, with a brain like that we're honored to see this fraud's posts, not just here, but on 5 other chiropractic websites. Wisdom posts at least 4 hours a day--and still has time to be the head of neurosurgery at a NY hospital! Can you say WOW??
Liars forget their previous lies. Liars, like wisdom, are funny that way.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2012
"don't care to find the link"

What a surprise. ha ha
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
"don't care to find the link"
What a surprise. ha ha
And you're the head of neurosurgery at which NY hospital? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AH AH AH HA. Can't provide the link? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA
What a surprise! he he he he
Spinner

Tacoma, WA

#13 Aug 23, 2012
I found some reviews if anyone cares. https://plus.google.com/101251532987645905043...
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Hey spinner, from your website, "Dr. Mindel, a certified Quantum Neurologist, gently taps a cold laser along the patientís spine to stimulate weakened nerves so the body can heal itself."

That, my friend, is outright QUACKERY.

I'm guessing that "dr" mindel also uses the "activator"? The number one quack "treatment" used by chiropractors.

Never trust a chiropractor. See a board certified physiatrist for your MSK issues.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Again the fraud wisdom failed to link us to any proof he has any degrees. But he'd like us to believe he's the head of neurosurgery at a 'famous' NY hospital and still has five hours a day to post on anti-chiropractic blogs. he he he Liars are funny.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Great, another quack here to defend "chiropractic quantum neurology"

This quack also defended another chiropractor who claimed he treated goldfish.

Never said "head of neurosurgery". why do chiropractors lie so much?
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Wisdom said he was the 'head of neurosurgery' at a 'famous' NY hospital. I guess that job doesn't require an MD degree. Man, how does that fraud, wisdom, do it? Amazing.

Since: Jul 12

Seattle, WA

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Thanks for your advice Washington Chiro. I went to http://www.belltownchiro.com in Seattle and Dr. Scott turned out to be a fantastic chiropractor. By the way, he doesn't push their other services unless he feels you really need them. Put another link in case anyone wants to check them out. Great place!
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#19 Sep 14, 2012
ha ha ha ha "rob", What exactly was "washboy's" advice that you followed?

I reread all his posts here and they are filed with ad hominem attacks and lies. And that didn't bother you? hmmmmm "rob"?

The chiropractic baloney never ends.
Exposing wisdom the fraud

Buffalo Grove, IL

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Cody and wisdom both say they get paid to rat, er, uh I mean testify in court against other chiropractors. That's what they said.
But a rat MUST say what the insurance company pays them to say--if the rat does not, well, you know, they won't be called back to testify on another case and won't get paid.
A chiropractor who testifies against another chiropractor is the lowest form of scum there is. By definition, someone who is paid to testify is a rat. Worse than a pimp or prostitute. Pimps and prostitutes have infinitely higher moral values than a paid rat. What's worse, wisdom and cody both say they no longer practice chiropractic. What kind of 'expert' is that? he he The not so subtle truth is that neither of them made a go of clinical practice. That's clear. But to become a rat because you couldn't hack it in practice reveals a lack of integrity of biblical proportions. Imagine, waking up on the days you testify, looking in the mirror and knowing you get paid to lie. Man, if that were me I'd have to resort to booze or possibly playing golf while wearing my new ECCO golf shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sitting and Sleeping Fueling Canada's Pain Cris... Oct '17 Hospicern 1
I want a clinic to take advantage of my domain Oct '17 Chicago Chiropractor 2
News The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) Oct '17 TrueWisdom 44
Affordable standing desk: really worth all the... (Dec '16) Oct '17 Arvin 3
News Vaccine Skeptic Message Gets Stronger, Bolder Sep '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News The Dangers of Chiropractic (Dec '09) Sep '17 happyandgirls 1,250
News Chiropractic Care: A Key to Solving Our Opioid ... Sep '17 Aerie66 5
More from around the web