Chiropractic Assistant

Chiropractic Assistant

There are 9 comments on the Cornish Guardian story from Mar 31, 2012, titled Chiropractic Assistant. In it, Cornish Guardian reports that:

Enthusiastic, calm and Capable assistant required to support busy Chiropractic Team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cornish Guardian.

Wisdom

Glen Head, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2012
6.50 per hour. Wow that chiropractor must be doing very well.

Cheap bastard.
Washtington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Cheap bastard.
Wisdom said in many posts that, and I quote, "I used to be a chiropractor until I realized what it was all about."
Translates: "I didn't have the brains to make it in practice and I failed miserably."
See, when you fail in something so miserably and so thoroughly, as wisdom has done, well, your only recourse is to lash out at those who are successful. See, failures cannot tolerate the success of others. Wisdom falls in the group--of jealous losers.
Wisdom

Glen Head, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2012
One thing's for sure, I never mandated that my staff memorize scripts and scam techniques. And I certainly never paid my staff such paltry wages.

But maybe you do? Poor bastard.
Washtington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
One thing's for sure, I never mandated that my staff memorize scripts and scam techniques. And I certainly never paid my staff such paltry wages.
But maybe you do? Poor bastard.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH HA H AH HA HA HA HA HA HA
Get this. The liar and fraud, wisdom said, "And I certainly never paid my staff such paltry wages."
No kidding. He couldn't even pay himself paltry wages. According to his own words, he failed swiftly. And is proud, ever so proud of that fact, that he failed.
Folks, what makes wisdom even more pathetic is that he never was a chiropractor and never an MD. But he loves to brag he was a failed chiropractor. Too funny, loser.
Ortho

Seneca Falls, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Cheap bastard.
#1 WisCal fails to see it is a UK site.
#2 6.50 converts to US $10.40
#3 Reiterates that he TROLLS these boards for the last 4 years posting the exact same rants EVERY day.

Then he deters every topic to another topic...hmm what are you even doing. And he wants us to believe he is a MD, PhD, and DC. Any professional would not take the time nor rant in such poor syntax every single day. Clearly Wisdom is one disturbed fellow.

for workers aged 21 years or more:6.08 per hour
for workers aged 18 to 20 inclusive:4.98 per hour
for workers aged under 18 (but above compulsory school age):3.68 per hour
for apprentices aged under 19:2.60 per hour
for apprentices aged 19 and over, but in the first year of their apprenticeship:2.60 per hour
Ortho

Seneca Falls, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2012
mind you what I posted at the bottom is Uk's average wages for part-time workers
Wisdom

Glen Head, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Justifying crappy wages? Ha ha

I remember chiropractors would justifyaying their associates crappy wages because of their inflated egos.
Wisdom

Glen Head, NY

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Gotta love this idiot ortho, who admittedly knows nothing about chiropractic but since chiropractors claim to be "natural healers" feels the need to defend them.

How about learning a little about what you are commenting on first?

Now there's an idea.
Ortho

Seneca Falls, NY

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Fact is that that is above average for a part-time wage you dumbass in the UK. Yeah... there you go again posting irrelevant rants not even associated to the topic.

Seems you need to learn what you are commenting on being it is never even about the topic. Exposed you again dumbass WisCal haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pain Management Therapeutics Market Intelligenc... Tue Hospicern 1
Canadian Chiropractic Board Exams (Apr '11) Jul '17 taylor04 38
[Help] Numb big toe Jul '17 Joe B 1
unstable Atlas and the test endoscopy? Jul '17 badneckcindy 1
Facebook Ads For Chiropractors Jun '17 Garret 1
Foot Orthotics (Sep '10) Jun '17 Chiropractor in B... 13
New discoveries in the treatment of scoliosis. Jun '17 Dan Daily 1
More from around the web