Ask Dr. Gott: Help for those with neu...

Ask Dr. Gott: Help for those with neuropathy

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Ask Dr. Gott: Help for those with neuropathy. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Dear Dr. Gott: Seven years ago, I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy due to numbness on the bottoms of both feet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

eddie02

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 14, 2010
I have HCV, Osteopenia and Peripheral Neuropathy. HCV most likely causeing all the problems right? Interferons and Ribavirin not remove [clear] the virus at 30 days called a early virologic response or EVR. At 120 days no response, but the virus came down really low but still detectable [ Partial early virologic response ] or PEVR. The sixth month is coming up with another load test to see if the virus is still detectable using a PCR method. If the meds are not going to work what can I do?
Blaze

UAE

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canadian Chiropractic Board Exams (Apr '11) Jul '17 taylor04 38
[Help] Numb big toe Jul '17 Joe B 1
unstable Atlas and the test endoscopy? Jul '17 badneckcindy 1
Facebook Ads For Chiropractors Jun '17 Garret 1
Foot Orthotics (Sep '10) Jun '17 Chiropractor in B... 13
New discoveries in the treatment of scoliosis. Jun '17 Dan Daily 1
Independent Contractor for Chiropractors-1099 May '17 KCC 1
More from around the web