Disc herniations with spinal stenosis...
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#228 Apr 27, 2011
Here we have a "chiropractor" who claims that he's an expert, excuse me ..."qualified" to treat deep wounds.

And his quack colleague, another self proclaimed "chiropractor" (himself claiming that he's expertly "qualified" to interpret EKGs, is defending him.

ha ha ha

Like I said, a chiropractor will never ever criticize a fellow quack, no matter how bizarre the claim. case in point. Thanks for posting fellas. Because there are still a few people out there that do not believe how full of crap you chiropractors are.

If I may paraphrase "dr tyler" on his defense of nucca quackery ..... The head is connected to the body and the nerves travel from the head to the body .....so,.........drum roll)....... of course nucca works.

ha ha ha

Oh and tyler boy, you forgot to remind your colleague aerial to post more lies about nurses being quacks. Silly you.
Aerial View

Buffalo Grove, IL

#229 Apr 27, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Here we have a "chiropractor" who claims that he's an expert, excuse me ..."qualified" to treat deep wounds.
And his quack colleague, another self proclaimed "chiropractor" (himself claiming that he's expertly "qualified" to interpret EKGs, is defending him.
ha ha ha
Like I said, a chiropractor will never ever criticize a fellow quack, no matter how bizarre the claim. case in point. Thanks for posting fellas. Because there are still a few people out there that do not believe how full of crap you chiropractors are.
If I may paraphrase "dr tyler" on his defense of nucca quackery ..... The head is connected to the body and the nerves travel from the head to the body .....so,.........drum roll)....... of course nucca works.
ha ha ha
Oh and tyler boy, you forgot to remind your colleague aerial to post more lies about nurses being quacks. Silly you.
Poor, pathetic wisdom. He's still, yes STILL trying either to distract everyone or distance himself from the FACT that he DID call all nurses 'quacks'.
There's something wrong with wisdom's memory. He can't remember what he wrote. So, I'll have have to keep reminding him thousands of times. Here it is:(Wisdom's EXACT words on nurses) "All nurses are quacks because they didn't need to take an entrance exam to get into nursing school." I won't let him forget it---or anyone else.
Bal

Bellevue, WA

#230 May 24, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
The overwhelming majority of cases of spinal stenosis is caused by degenerative osteoarthritis and a thickening of the ligamentous structures.
Probably 90 - 95% of cases.
Narrowing of the canal can be caused by tumors, herniated discs, Pagets etc etc.
A chiropractors should not be the first person you see to either diagnose or treat this problem. Again, chiropractors can no more effect spinal stenosis, save for some palliative relief, than they can change water to wine.
Chiropractic logic..."well, grape juice really is mostly water". Wow, no wonder you bought into all the chiropractic BS.
This thread is old; my reading it is new; my two cents...
Palliative relief is good. My back surgeon - who I saw last week - suggested that I return to my chiropractor. Said it probably would not hurt, and could provide relief, and might delay the need for back surgery. So while I agree that a chiropractor might not be the first person you see, s/he may turn out to be helpful anyway. One size probably does not fit all.
frustrated

Millville, NJ

#231 Jun 3, 2012
What about chiropractic care after cervical fusions? My husband is on serious pain meds and in pain everyday to the point he is a changed man. He is only 47 and can't do any physical activity. There has got to be something more then meds for treatment.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#232 Jun 3, 2012
frustrated wrote:
What about chiropractic care after cervical fusions? My husband is on serious pain meds and in pain everyday to the point he is a changed man. He is only 47 and can't do any physical activity. There has got to be something more then meds for treatment.
Chiropractors offer other services other than spinal manipulation.
In my office I treat hundreds of patients per year who have had failed back surgery or unnecessary back surgery, some include spinal fusions.
I generally do not manipulate those areas. I use soft tissue techniques and mild stretching. A lot depends on the patient's overall medical history including high blood pressure, the integrity of the venous/arterial system, and risks for strokes.
There are also low force chiropractic techniques that can be very beneficial.
The best thing is to ask the chiropractor what advanced training (post graduate training) he or she has had. Many are board certified chiropractic orthopedists or are board certified in neurology.
As a side note, among the best soft tissue techniques is one known as Graston. Look it up on YouTube to see some doctors demonstrating this technique. Then find a Graston practitioner in your area. www.grastontechnique.com
I use the Graston technique in my office.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#233 Jun 4, 2012
Graston is basically "long stroke massage". Good stuff.

However, be very careful when choosing a chiroquacker. Most all of them will try to rope you into long term unnecessary "care", graston or not.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#234 Jun 4, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
However, be very careful when choosing a chiroquacker. Most all of them will try to rope you into long term unnecessary "care", graston or not.
Great advice from mrwisdom, a dumb ass who brags he swiftly failed in practice. He should know. he he
Anonymous

Anderson, IN

#235 Jun 4, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
...and we all know that "doc" Washboy bathroom attendant has plenty of practice.....stroking it.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#236 Jun 4, 2012
Fuji express wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we all know that "doc" Washboy bathroom attendant has plenty of practice.....stroking it.
I for one was fooled that mrfuji is not Cody. Nice try creep.
Cody is the biggest stroke here.(Cody also goes by mrwisdom and callahan). No one has any respect for this angry creep.
jmad

United States

#237 Jul 27, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Use your heads people. Spinal stenosis is defined as a narrowing of the spinal canal (bony structures). Chiropractors can no more change the diameter of the spinal canal any more than they can change water to wine.
Get real.
Stop the chirporactic BS now.
K. Learn about chiropractic and stop being ignorant.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

#238 Jul 29, 2012
Since I was a chiropractor mr. "mad", I am an expert in chiropractic matters.

But if you think you know something about chiropractic that I don't, feel free to tell me. Until then, best to keep quiet.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#239 Jul 29, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Since I was a chiropractor mr. "mad", I am an expert in chiropractic matters.
But if you think you know something about chiropractic that I don't, feel free to tell me. Until then, best to keep quiet.
Wisdom was never a chiropractor or MD. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palmer (San Jose) vs Life College West (Mar '14) Wed Chiro Beneficiary 31
Restraining order May 23 Chiropractor From... 2
News Haley Chiropractic celebrates 16 years (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 6
News Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 30
Canadian Chiropractic Board Exams (Apr '11) May 17 Lee123 35
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May 13 Chiropractor From... 120
News The Best Chiropractors, Acupuncture, Cleanses, ... May 7 JamesPonce 2
More from around the web