Geico sues Orlando pain clinics for h...

Geico sues Orlando pain clinics for hiring people to fake accidents

There are 8 comments on the Click Orlando story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Geico sues Orlando pain clinics for hiring people to fake accidents. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

Geico insurance company has filed a lawsuit against two Orlando pain clinics and 14 co-defendants accusing them of staging accidents for profit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#1 Jul 28, 2012
I guess that since they can't have an assembly line practice, passing out Oxy with insurance or cash, this is the new way for people too stupid to practice real medicine.

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Passing out Oxy to people with insurance or cash.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Not sure why this makes the news when drug companies bilk billions from the public and insurance companies every day.
I'm not condoning corrupt PI mills--just that this is a grain of sand on the beach compared to drug company corruption.
Cody

Anderson, IN

#4 Jul 28, 2012
...As usual "Doc" Washboy has his head in the sand. This is what I live for...and love doing....testifying against these creeps that call themselves "doctors"...that run these PI mills.....that drive everyones insurance premiums UP...Really?......"this is a grain of sand on the beach compared to drug company corruption"? Such an ignorant fool.....sure... one really has something to do with the other, and what would that be "Doc".....Staged MVA's, Runners, Corruption, insurance rip-offs , workers compensation rip-offs....and frauds are THE prevalent issue in the so called Chiropractic "profession"........ .that's WHY it makes the news....Sorry....I gotta go....have alot of files and videotapes I have to review AGAINST creeps as shown in this story before I testify against them all next week in court......Well like the good "Doc" Washboy says...." I just love Chiropractic"......me too doc.....I love fighting frauds and thieves....and making well into six figures while still retired....ah...Chiropractic.. ."I love it" as you say "Doc".....and don't bother writing about my Mercedes '80s'.....still counting....boring stunatz that you are. Fore.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Jul 29, 2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Man oh man is this cody creep deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelusional! He's not even a good liar.
Fact: Less than a dozen chiropractors a year, a YEAR are convicted for PI fraud. Look it up. Cody just lied--BIG TIME! Then (get this) the fraud and liar 'cody'(who cowardly hides his real name behind this phoney handle)said, "This is what I live for--testifying against successful chirpractors." He just now said that. Not making it up. Look above! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AH AH
So now this phoney (cody) would like YOU to believe that out of the 12 chiropractors a year convicted of PI fraud that HE is the savior of honest world who depend on his 'expert testimony' to get these 12 chiropractors (a year) off the streets. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH AH AHA HA HA HA
Then,(even better), the liar, cody, said, "that's WHY it makes the news....Sorry....I gotta go....have alot of files and videotapes I have to review AGAINST creeps as shown in this story before I testify against them all next week in court." Like he just gave us all a break by taking time out of his ever so busy schedule to post here--when he could have been busy reviewing thoussands of fictitious videotapes for when he spends all next week in court! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope they have a good coffee shop in that court--he'll spend one hour testifying and 39 hours in the coffee shop showing off his ECCO shoes and making all the lawyers around drool with envy! AHHHHHHHHHHH AH AHAHAH.
Folks, it makes the news because it is an UNUSUAL STORY. It wouldn't be 'news' if this happened often. The liar, cody, just stepped in his own lie! he he he he
Oh, oh,oh, and then cody said, "....and don't bother writing about my Mercedes 80's." Oh, ok, liar. I won't ask you if you bilked hundreds of thousands of of dollars from insurance companies during the Mercedes 80's. I won't ask you that! AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH.
Thanks for the laugh, loser. Whoever this cody creep is, he's a loser. First he talks against all chiropractors (jealousy, for he himself failing), then he said he make a fortune during the 'mercedes 80's (oops, I just talked about it), then he now says (get this)'east coast chiropractors get 'quite a bit more than $200 per testimony--it's an 'east coast thing'. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHA HA HA AH HA.
Thanks for the laugh again, you massive loser you. Please post soon. My sides will have stopped hurting and in need of another workout.
Losers like cody are so, so, funny. Thanks again!

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Man oh man is this cody creep deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelusional! He's not even a good liar.
Fact: Less than a dozen chiropractors a year, a YEAR are convicted for PI fraud. Look it up. Cody just lied--BIG TIME! Then (get this) the fraud and liar 'cody'(who cowardly hides his real name behind this phoney handle)said, "This is what I live for--testifying against successful chirpractors." He just now said that. Not making it up. Look above! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AH AH
So now this phoney (cody) would like YOU to believe that out of the 12 chiropractors a year convicted of PI fraud that HE is the savior of honest world who depend on his 'expert testimony' to get these 12 chiropractors (a year) off the streets. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH AH AHA HA HA HA
Then,(even better), the liar, cody, said, "that's WHY it makes the news....Sorry....I gotta go....have alot of files and videotapes I have to review AGAINST creeps as shown in this story before I testify against them all next week in court." Like he just gave us all a break by taking time out of his ever so busy schedule to post here--when he could have been busy reviewing thoussands of fictitious videotapes for when he spends all next week in court! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope they have a good coffee shop in that court--he'll spend one hour testifying and 39 hours in the coffee shop showing off his ECCO shoes and making all the lawyers around drool with envy! AHHHHHHHHHHH AH AHAHAH.
Folks, it makes the news because it is an UNUSUAL STORY. It wouldn't be 'news' if this happened often. The liar, cody, just stepped in his own lie! he he he he
Oh, oh,oh, and then cody said, "....and don't bother writing about my Mercedes 80's." Oh, ok, liar. I won't ask you if you bilked hundreds of thousands of of dollars from insurance companies during the Mercedes 80's. I won't ask you that! AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH.
Thanks for the laugh, loser. Whoever this cody creep is, he's a loser. First he talks against all chiropractors (jealousy, for he himself failing), then he said he make a fortune during the 'mercedes 80's (oops, I just talked about it), then he now says (get this)'east coast chiropractors get 'quite a bit more than $200 per testimony--it's an 'east coast thing'. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHA HA HA AH HA.
Thanks for the laugh again, you massive loser you. Please post soon. My sides will have stopped hurting and in need of another workout.
Losers like cody are so, so, funny. Thanks again!
It was pretty obvious that the guy was a pathogical liar. I can't count how many self-promoting jerks that come on here claiming that they are rich, famous, good-looking, and have two r three college degrees. I just ignore their stupid posts.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pretty obvious that the guy was a pathogical liar. I can't count how many self-promoting jerks that come on here claiming that they are rich, famous, good-looking, and have two r three college degrees. I just ignore their stupid posts.
Thanks, Spooky. Liars and frauds like cody are easy to spot. What makes them funny is how defensive they are when they're caught in a lie. "But, but, but....." he he he
I wish I knew cody's email address--I'd send him a thank you note for the laugh! His funniest line last post (man, was it good), "this is what I live for." AHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. Meaning, ratting against successful chiropractors once a month for $200. Man, was that funny. Reveals all we need to know about this loser.

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#8 Jul 29, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Spooky. Liars and frauds like cody are easy to spot. What makes them funny is how defensive they are when they're caught in a lie. "But, but, but....." he he he
I wish I knew cody's email address--I'd send him a thank you note for the laugh! His funniest line last post (man, was it good), "this is what I live for." AHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. Meaning, ratting against successful chiropractors once a month for $200. Man, was that funny. Reveals all we need to know about this loser.
Most of the time they just switch hats and disagree with the poster who caught them. Then they proceed to tell everybody that what so and so said was true, how smart, rich and wonderful they are. It's usually within five minutes after they've been outed that the cavalry shows up to dispute what was said. And, for some reason, they all have problems spelling the very same word or have the same problems with grammar and sentence construction. It is amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Jan 19 Emmy 67
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) Jan 8 Hangtown Posse 26
News How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adjustment works (Dec '09) Jan 2 dsralston 97
Ajman Massage and Sex Center Call ++9715896I6574 Dec '17 Della Joy 1
Massage and sex Center call good service +97I58... Nov '17 Della Joy 1
Ajman Massage and Sex Center Call ++9715896I6574 Nov '17 Della Joy 1
Ajman Massage and Sex Center Call ++9715896I6574 Nov '17 Chicagochiro 2
More from around the web