First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#23 Jun 22, 2012
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a mirror of yourself and your actions. Have a guilty conscience there "Doc"?...The Mercedes '80s.....fool... is when insurance reimbursement was excellent for Chiropractors....look up the history before you slander people. Unfortunately, numerous quacks have been defrauding the insurance companies for years since then.....you are familiar...no ...with...padding bills, unseen visits, Medicare fraud, staged MVA's, B.S. "medical supplies-supports", unnecessary EMG's and MRIs......I've testified against Chiropractors like that for years.....and still do on a part time basis. Maybe your record is not that clean, hence your slanderous remarks towards me. I would watch what you post here. I have nothing to hide.....can you claim the same?. It's just a matter of time before you implode....by your own ignorant hand. Are you sure you're not a Podiatrist....why the fascination with golf shoes.....you-a.....real Stunatz-A......I think we're done here. Keep on clicking and ferme la bouche.....
Folks, get this. The liar and loser, cody just said this: "I've testified against Chiropractors like that for years.....and still do on a part time basis."
Is this the same retired, wealthy, ecco golf shoe wearing loser who brags he's enjoying the 'good life' golfing? And he has to resort to ratting on fellow chiropractors to pay his rent? Not just fellow chiropractors, but successful ones, the ones who REALLY made if for real, unlike cody who failed in practice. Naw, can't be the same guy! I refuse to believe that.
The cody we know lives it up every day, wearing his ecco golf shoes and eating broiled salmon every night--oh, and dropping Trump's name like they're buds. Naw, can't be the same guy. The loser we know doesn't need the $200 (if he's lucky) he gets to rat on another chiropractor. Naw, can't be him. I must be mistaken. See, rich guys don't need no stink'n $200 to testify, er, rather RAT in court against other chiropractors. No they don't. Only a broke, angry failure needs that kind of work. But not cody. Out of his high integrity and high moral standards, he does it for free. Just like a good bible banger.
How pathetic can you get. Ratting for money against a fellow chiropractor--only because you're mad that someone had more brains in business. Naw, can't be mrcody. He's way above that.
There's nothing better than catching a rat in his own lie.
cody

Cranford, NJ

#24 Jun 22, 2012
Like I said...you will implode by your own ignorant hand.....again....we are done here. Clean your house before the exterminators come...must have touched a nerve there...eh :"Doc"......you really are a disgrace to the profession and yourself. Next time you post read the "Headline" people want to discuss instead of your usual ignorant rants.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#25 Jun 22, 2012
cody wrote:
Like I said...you will implode by your own ignorant hand.....again....we are done here. Clean your house before the exterminators come...must have touched a nerve there...eh :"Doc"......you really are a disgrace to the profession and yourself. Next time you post read the "Headline" people want to discuss instead of your usual ignorant rants.
Yeah, did I touch a nerve? Did I just expose you as a lying fraud?
mrcody, just today, said he testifies against other chiropractors in court, and still does, on a 'part time basis'. Oh, but he's a rich, ecco golf shoe wearing, Donald Trump name dropper who golfs every day and has millions.
Question: Who else but a broke, angry, jealous rat, who never made a dime in his life, would need the lousy $200 to pay his rent in exchange for testifying against other chiropractors? Oh, I don't know. Could it be mrcody? Just asking. Gee, I don't know if it is. I could be mistaken. mrcody is a rich, ecco golf shoe wearing, retired chiropractor who doesn't need the money. You see folks, he testifies against chiropractors out of the goodness of his heart, his high moral integrity and character. See folks, he does it for free. Naw, he doesn't need no stink'n $200 plus bus fare. Nope, not him. He's way above that. Can't be him.
Look up the word 'rat' then look up mrcody. See a match there?
The next time you see a rat running at full speed, wearing ecco golf shoes, you'll know who it is.
cody

Cranford, NJ

#26 Jun 22, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, did I touch a nerve? Did I just expose you as a lying fraud?
mrcody, just today, said he testifies against other chiropractors in court, and still does, on a 'part time basis'. Oh, but he's a rich, ecco golf shoe wearing, Donald Trump name dropper who golfs every day and has millions.
Question: Who else but a broke, angry, jealous rat, who never made a dime in his life, would need the lousy $200 to pay his rent in exchange for testifying against other chiropractors? Oh, I don't know. Could it be mrcody? Just asking. Gee, I don't know if it is. I could be mistaken. mrcody is a rich, ecco golf shoe wearing, retired chiropractor who doesn't need the money. You see folks, he testifies against chiropractors out of the goodness of his heart, his high moral integrity and character. See folks, he does it for free. Naw, he doesn't need no stink'n $200 plus bus fare. Nope, not him. He's way above that. Can't be him.
Look up the word 'rat' then look up mrcody. See a match there?
The next time you see a rat running at full speed, wearing ecco golf shoes, you'll know who it is.
Chiropractors and M.D.'s on the east coast make quite a bit more, like 10X per your estimate for a days court appearance....to testify using the latest stats and literature...regarding fraudulent practices by both Chiros and M.D.'s....my ortho and neuro friends make a bit more even.....we're just a bunch of happy "hired guns" for patients who have been mistreated, attorneys and the insurance companies...to fight fraud, aid in malpractice claims, fighting the ever increasing auto insurance premiums due to staged MVA's and all the rest of it... in ANY field regarding medical and/or Chiro misconduct and billing...you know what I mean 'Doc".......and we are all damn proud of it. I've seen it all in my day....folks like you really are a dime a dozen..always making the same mistakes. I don't know how long you have been "practicing"....but grow up....it's just business...not personal "Doc"...you should really wake up. You having a problem with court testimonies in this vein is your problem. Oh...I forgot.. you are that really successful, honest Chiro.....then why should you care what I or anyone else does in this regard?....and yes....we are done here....
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#27 Jun 22, 2012
How many times has this quack washboy claimed he makes a "ton of money"?

Let these quacks post. It's good that people are seeing them for what they truly are.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#28 Jun 22, 2012
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Chiropractors and M.D.'s on the east coast make quite a bit more, like 10X per your estimate for a days court appearance....to testify using the latest stats and literature...regarding fraudulent practices by both Chiros and M.D.'s....my ortho and neuro friends make a bit more even.....we're just a bunch of happy "hired guns" for patients who have been mistreated, attorneys and the insurance companies...to fight fraud, aid in malpractice claims, fighting the ever increasing auto insurance premiums due to staged MVA's and all the rest of it... in ANY field regarding medical and/or Chiro misconduct and billing...you know what I mean 'Doc".......and we are all damn proud of it. I've seen it all in my day....folks like you really are a dime a dozen..always making the same mistakes. I don't know how long you have been "practicing"....but grow up....it's just business...not personal "Doc"...you should really wake up. You having a problem with court testimonies in this vein is your problem. Oh...I forgot.. you are that really successful, honest Chiro.....then why should you care what I or anyone else does in this regard?....and yes....we are done here....
he he he. How pathetic. Cody is desperately trying to justify his being a rat. And he's lying about how much he gets paid.
Oh, but wait...mrcody is a wealthy, retired, ecco golf shoes wearing, trump name dropping aristocrat who doesn't need no stink'n $200 blus bus fare for a court appearance. He does it for free since he's that kind of guy.
THERE is NO lawyer who will pay more than $200 plus bus fare to a chiropractor to testify. Cody is lying. Oh, but he's PROUD to be a rat. Oh, so proud. The ONLY reason to be a paid rat is because you failed in practice and didn't make enough money to retire and you NEED the stink'n $200. Isn't that right, LIAR. Isn't that right?
There is no doubt cody is a rat. He said so himself. It's just so pathetic that he's imploring everyone, rather duping everyone into thinking he's rich and retired when he's angry and broke--oh, and a rat.
cody

Cranford, NJ

#29 Jun 22, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he. How pathetic. Cody is desperately trying to justify his being a rat. And he's lying about how much he gets paid.
Oh, but wait...mrcody is a wealthy, retired, ecco golf shoes wearing, trump name dropping aristocrat who doesn't need no stink'n $200 blus bus fare for a court appearance. He does it for free since he's that kind of guy.
THERE is NO lawyer who will pay more than $200 plus bus fare to a chiropractor to testify. Cody is lying. Oh, but he's PROUD to be a rat. Oh, so proud. The ONLY reason to be a paid rat is because you failed in practice and didn't make enough money to retire and you NEED the stink'n $200. Isn't that right, LIAR. Isn't that right?
There is no doubt cody is a rat. He said so himself. It's just so pathetic that he's imploring everyone, rather duping everyone into thinking he's rich and retired when he's angry and broke--oh, and a rat.
You obviously have no clue regarding this. Yes, very proud to expose frauds and thieves in court. What is your problem "Doc".....need a bridge loan for a new Activator.......fuggetaboutit. .....stunatz-A.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#30 Jun 22, 2012
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no clue regarding this. Yes, very proud to expose frauds and thieves in court. What is your problem "Doc".....need a bridge loan for a new Activator.......fuggetaboutit. .....stunatz-A.
The liar and deceiver, cody, said 'we're done here.' Yeah? Well he's not done lying.
THERE is NO lawyer who will pay more than $200 plus bus fare to a chiropractor to testify. Google it. I belive google searches,not the liar cody. Cody is lying. Oh, but he's PROUD to be a rat who sells himself for $200 a pop. Don't prostitutes sell themselves like that? Just asking. Oh, and cody so proud. The ONLY reason to be a paid rat is because you failed in practice and didn't make enough money to retire and you NEED the stink'n $200. Isn't that right, LIAR. Isn't that right?
dr fungus says

Sydney, Australia

#31 Jul 25, 2012
Josphine wrote:
Since I got my first job I am feeling severe pain in the back. My colleagues said that it will be alright after one or two days. The pain may be because I am new to sitting continuously for a long time. I waited for a week but donít feel any change. I consulted a local doctor here and he gave some medicines. However, my back pain started once the medicines were over. I am just 22 years old. I am very anxious about the back pain. Please help me. Your suggestions would be highly valuable.
hi josephine you may like to hear my story.chiros are wondrefull if your back has poped out like slipped disc,but then you will be in agonising pain on floor,sometimes passing out from pain.what causes sliped disc is candidal infection were every tissue in your body loses strenght then you bones tend to wonder out from sockets.good chiros are wery good to put them back,but thats not end of it,sugar and sweet foods drinks will inflame back muscles and joints.fresh cabage and cauliflover they are fungal foods notice sometime black fungus on them,they will inflame your back muscles and you will feel a dull pain.night shades fruits or vegetables will cause back muscles to go into spasm,and then you will get sciatic pain all the way dovn your legs and painfull feet,and back ache as well.to be fair to chiros yes they can do miracle to put bones back ,but they ca not eat for you right food.candida is well known to corrupt brain,then people get addicted on food which will actualy destroy them.candidal person does not digest ferments instead.fermentation creates ethanol and rot,that rot is delivered to cells as food,then whole body gets inflamed,and everything is out of alignment.that fermented rot is compost which equals mushrooms and truffles of human body what medical science calls cancer.reason muscles go into spasms due to candidal ifection it burns up or destroys magnasium which is fundamental for neurotransmision.there is no cure or operation for wrong diet,best medicine is self discipline for life if you want to be pain and disese free.i dont call them disease i call it self inflicted injuries with wrong diet,but try to tell that to fellow americans who are programmed to worship science.dont eat garlic to kill candida it is very potent neurotoxin which destroys brain cells.you cant cure candida you can only controll it with right diet for life.dont panic whole world is candidaly infected without knowing it.whole world bussines is cashing in on ignorance.dont do mistake what most people do as soon they feel better they go back on wrong diet and then blaiming dr fungus for it.i find it very hard to change peoples way of thinking as they are entrenched in wrong beliefs for mileniums.WHAT I SPEAK TODAY PEOPLE OF TOMORROW WILL UNDERSTAND.remember earth was once flat too.
Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#32 Jul 29, 2012
The founder of chiropractic and his quack son (dd palmer & bj palmer) used to write run-on sentences like the fungus above. part of the cult mystique I guess.

ha ha
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#33 Jul 29, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
The founder of chiropractic and his quack son (dd palmer & bj palmer) used to write run-on sentences like the fungus above. part of the cult mystique I guess.
ha ha
Excellent comment from the wizard of fraud (wisdom) who never practice a day in his scamming life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) 23 hr Randy Bradford 18
News San Diego Chiropractor | True Chiropractic Thu Rose Henderson 5
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) May 19 bobb1011 10
News Tylenol doesn't help back pain, but these tips ... May 19 bobb1011 2
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) May 19 bobb1011 48
News Unregistered chiropractor charged again (Jan '11) May 18 Marian 11
chiropractor May 6 jstrong196 1
More from around the web