Will Chiropractic Treatment prevent b...

Will Chiropractic Treatment prevent backpain?

Posted in the Chiropractic Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Josphine

India

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Since I got my first job I am feeling severe pain in the back. My colleagues said that it will be alright after one or two days. The pain may be because I am new to sitting continuously for a long time. I waited for a week but don’t feel any change. I consulted a local doctor here and he gave some medicines. However, my back pain started once the medicines were over. I am just 22 years old. I am very anxious about the back pain. Please help me. Your suggestions would be highly valuable.
CODY

Anderson, IN

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Hi Josephine. You have already stated that you are young, just starting a new job and are anxious about your back pain. First, I would not take any medication for back pain, especially at your young age....as it will only be a temporary fix and will not "cure" your back discomfort and will be detrimental to your digestive system in general. A large majority of lower back pain is caused by anxiety and stress. Such is your case as you have just started a new job etc. My recommendation to you would be to get into some type of exercise regimen ASAP if you do not do so currently. If you don't belong to a gym, the BEST exercise you can do is just plain walking at a very brisk rate in a park. Buy yourself a pedometer, clip it to your waistband to measure how far you walk. Start at 1 mile and build up to 3 miles. I am 59, a retired Chiropractor...and I walk 4+ miles every day. Not only will your lower back pain disappear.....it is also meditative in nature just to walk, either by yourself or with husband. An I-Pod is great to forget the time as well. IF you want to go to a Chiropractor I would proceed with much caution as the field has changed since I practiced in the '80s. There is alot of fraud and many dishonest Chiropractors out there currently. Why is this? Too many schools and too many graduates, managed care and low reimbursement....and too few patients. So....just choose wisely. IF you go to a Chiro do NOT go for more than 3 weeks. If the pain has not subsided he does NOT know what he is doing....and/or will try to "sell" you into numerous, unnecessary treatments....However I would just walk it off.....you will be quite surprised. Get back to me on your progress and take care....
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Josphine wrote:
Since I got my first job I am feeling severe pain in the back. My colleagues said that it will be alright after one or two days. The pain may be because I am new to sitting continuously for a long time. I waited for a week but don’t feel any change. I consulted a local doctor here and he gave some medicines. However, my back pain started once the medicines were over. I am just 22 years old. I am very anxious about the back pain. Please help me. Your suggestions would be highly valuable.
Josphine,
I would visit a chiropractor first since they specialize in exactly what you have.
Also, please do not take any advice from cody. By his own admission, he is a failed chiropractor. And there is doubt he was ever a chiropractor since he cannot answer basic questions about anatomy, neurology, and physiology as most chiropractors can.
Also, cody is an angry, bitter individual who does not have your best interest in mind--just his own. Since he failed, he now wants everyone to fail.
But he is amusing. To 'prove' his success, he brags about his brand new ECCO golf shoes. Of course, he's lying about his success.
I am a successful chiropractor because I get results. Go to a chiropractor who will assess your condition and only recommends short term treatment programs--no more than three weeks or less. There is no one who can predict long term treatment plans with any certainty of clinical outcome. In my practice I rarely schedule anyone for more than three visits, then re-evaluate. With good chiropractic care, and if you are a candidate for conservative treatment, you don't have to wait weeks for results--just days.
Again, don't listen to losers such as cody and wisdom. Both are admitted failures with a chip on their shoulder and an agenda.
CODY

Anderson, IN

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Josphine wrote:
Hi Josephine,
I will leave you with this final thought...and then afterward I am sure you will make an intelligent decision regarding your current situation. I have no agenda here, I am a retired chiropractor who when I come across blogs such as this I am just appalled that people such as "doctor" Washington ever got out of school and much less...still "practices' in the general populace. Please do yourself a favor....look over this blog and notice how many times this "Washington" fellow posts insane posts. It is for reasons like this, that the field of Chiropractic is going down hill....and fast. Again....if you go beware......hopefully you don't make the critical mistake in going into an office such as "Washington's"...... a disgrace to himself and the profession. Take care.

Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Josphine,

Cody DOES have an agenda--he failed as a chiropractor and now wants ALL chiropractors to fail to justify his failing. That's the truth.
Don't listen to cody. He is a nut case.
Thus my last post:

I would visit a chiropractor first since they specialize in exactly what you have.
Also, please do not take any advice from cody. By his own admission, he is a failed chiropractor. And there is doubt he was ever a chiropractor since he cannot answer basic questions about anatomy, neurology, and physiology as most chiropractors can.
Also, cody is an angry, bitter individual who does not have your best interest in mind--just his own. Since he failed, he now wants everyone to fail.
But he is amusing. To 'prove' his success, he brags about his brand new ECCO golf shoes. Of course, he's lying about his success.
I am a successful chiropractor because I get results. Go to a chiropractor who will assess your condition and only recommends short term treatment programs--no more than three weeks or less. There is no one who can predict long term treatment plans with any certainty of clinical outcome. In my practice I rarely schedule anyone for more than three visits, then re-evaluate. With good chiropractic care, and if you are a candidate for conservative treatment, you don't have to wait weeks for results--just days.
Again, don't listen to losers such as cody and wisdom. Both are admitted failures with a chip on their shoulder and an agenda.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Well said, Cody. As a former chiropractor myself, I too, am disgusted at the state of chiropractic. Most chiropractors are indeed a bizarre bunch. A perfect example ... the posts above by a "licensed" chiropractor washington.

One of the main problems with chiropractic is that there are NO standards as to how to treat particular conditions. It is truly the wild west out there in chiropractic land. Each and every chiropractors "treats" any way he pleases. And believe me, they use some pretty bizarre and unfounded "treatments". i.e. activator, nucca, hio, dnft, network, ak, gonstead etc etc. I could go on but I think you get the point. Chiropractors in general cannot be trusted.

See a board certified physiatrist for you back concerns. He's a MD board certified in physical medicine.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Jun 21, 2012
mrwisdom is snuggling up even closer to his bedfellow, mrcody. "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine." These two losers creep my out.

Josphine,

Cody DOES have an agenda--he failed as a chiropractor and now wants ALL chiropractors to fail to justify his failing. That's the truth.
Don't listen to cody. He is a nut case.
Thus my last post:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Well said, Cody. As a former chiropractor myself, I too, am disgusted at the state of chiropractic. Most chiropractors are indeed a bizarre bunch. A perfect example ... the posts above by a "licensed" chiropractor washington.
One of the main problems with chiropractic is that there are NO standards as to how to treat particular conditions. It is truly the wild west out there in chiropractic land. Each and every chiropractors "treats" any way he pleases. And believe me, they use some pretty bizarre and unfounded "treatments". i.e. activator, nucca, hio, dnft, network, ak, gonstead etc etc. I could go on but I think you get the point. Chiropractors in general cannot be trusted.
See a board certified physiatrist for you back concerns. He's a MD board certified in physical medicine.
This bozo trolls every forum on the web and is no more a chiropractor than any other MD. If you have to lie to people to get your point across you are a pathetic lose and typical medical slime.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
He also will give you a really nice pill or three that will make you come back early and often. He will also whine to the state about people suing him for quackery. He will then hire loonie thugs to go on the internet and troll, claiming chiropractic is a hoax. He will join the AMA and try to eliminate the competition because he is such a quack that he can't even afford the malpractice insurance. Quacks r' Us, MD. Please, DO see the MD. That helps a DC practice more than anything. Without their failures and Badanes' referrals, we would be nothing.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2012
I'm guessing this quack ziggy runs to his chiropractor when he and his family are truly sick?

Please mr. chiro, tell me what the chiropractic treatment for thyroid disease is? How about renal failure? Valvular disease of the heart? Blockage of coronary arteries?

Take your time answering mr. chiropractor. I'm laughing already.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
I'm guessing this quack ziggy runs to his chiropractor when he and his family are truly sick?
Please mr. chiro, tell me what the chiropractic treatment for thyroid disease is? How about renal failure? Valvular disease of the heart? Blockage of coronary arteries?
The fraud, wisdom said he's laughing already. Of course he is--he's collecting welfare and taking advantage of hard working taxpayers.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
The CABG X4! Ahhh yes...another quack remedy by the quack surgeons who want money as fast as possible! MD's never heard about prevention..they want to milk that "pound of cure" for every penny they can get, eh stupidom? You are the quack my unfriend. You see not one person lives another second longer because of that surgical "therapy". Renal failure is not something that is curable, doohmas. The MD's just look at it and say "damn, ain't that bad. Let's put the filter on him for a few hundred thousand bucks. Wait. He don't have insurance! Rest in peace, asshat." MD's=Money doctors. If you want to talk about quacks, talk about medicine. My practice was musculoskeletal and I did fine in it. If you want to make chiropractors sound bad, fine. But look in the mirror badass. Maybe you should take a pill for that chemical imbalance in your brane. Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa
DrCallahan

Central Islip, NY

#14 Jun 22, 2012
Typical chirpractors, ignorantly bashing medicine. Ain't it always the case. So sad.

So I assume when your coronary arteries are 100% BLOCKED YOU'LL seek chiropractic care? ha ha You really are an embarrassment to chiropractic. Must have been "trained" at adio.
Washtington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#15 Jun 22, 2012
DrCallahan wrote:
Typical chirpractors, ignorantly bashing medicine. Ain't it always the case. So sad.
So I assume when your coronary arteries are 100% BLOCKED YOU'LL seek chiropractic care? ha ha You really are an embarrassment to chiropractic. Must have been "trained" at adio.
The fraud and con,'callahan' is wisdom.
This fraud, on several occasions, admitted he failed in practice. And we should listen to him--why?????
Bottom line: wis/cal was a lousy chiropractor and wanted to be an MD, so this loser, not knowing much about chiropractic or medicine, tries to compare the two professions with comparison that don't make sense (this comes from ignorance).
No dumb ass, chiropractors do not perform surgery to correct blocked coronary arteries. Dentists don't either. Plumbers don't either. Muffin bakers don't either. Lawyers don't either. Forrest rangers don't either. Math teachers don't either. Candy makers don't either.
See what a dumb ass cal/wis IS.
He's broke and frustrated. Wis/cal failed in practice and is now mad at the world. Good thing he no longer practices--too many anger issues. And he's stupid.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 22, 2012
DrCallahan wrote:
No, dummass..unlike the "real doctors" I take preventative measures. Proper diet and exercise. My arteries are clear. I had a real doctor to look at me from across the room and told me so! Ha ha. Coronary arteries? Be specific! There really is only one coronary artery. Then you have the anterior interventricular, posterior, etc...please let me know what studies have been done to prove the extension of life expenctancy. It DOES increase the quality of life...for some. But the gloom/doom surgeons just want that money, which is why the do the CABG on anybody and everybody...including a 105 year old man.
cody

Anderson, IN

#17 Jun 22, 2012
docziggy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dummass..unlike the "real doctors" I take preventative measures. Proper diet and exercise. My arteries are clear. I had a real doctor to look at me from across the room and told me so! Ha ha. Coronary arteries? Be specific! There really is only one coronary artery. Then you have the anterior interventricular, posterior, etc...please let me know what studies have been done to prove the extension of life expenctancy. It DOES increase the quality of life...for some. But the gloom/doom surgeons just want that money, which is why the do the CABG on anybody and everybody...including a 105 year old man.
Stunatz. Period.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#18 Jun 22, 2012
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Stunatz. Period.
Loser with ecco golf shoes he bought with his welfare check. Period! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH HA HA HA HA HA AH HA. Tell us more about them thar ecco golf shoes. Even though you're ugly as hell, once the women get a gander of your ecco golf shoes and your cashed welfare check stub--well, you know the rest. he he he
cody

Anderson, IN

#19 Jun 22, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser with ecco golf shoes he bought with his welfare check. Period! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH HA HA HA HA HA AH HA. Tell us more about them thar ecco golf shoes. Even though you're ugly as hell, once the women get a gander of your ecco golf shoes and your cashed welfare check stub--well, you know the rest. he he he
"DocZiggy-Washbo..save your brainpower...what's left of it.. and post as one or the other. Stunatza-A---and one sick puppy...par for the course.....Chiroquacker with a $5 "adjustment" jar...click click........and you are a licensed Chiro?...Really?......do you make house-calls....to the barn?.....
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#20 Jun 22, 2012
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
"DocZiggy-Washbo..save your brainpower...what's left of it.. and post as one or the other. Stunatza-A---and one sick puppy...par for the course.....Chiroquacker with a $5 "adjustment" jar...click click........and you are a licensed Chiro?...Really?......do you make house-calls....to the barn?.....
mrcody,'the welfare man' is STILL, yes STILL bragging about his ever so appealing ecco golf shoes. Man, does he like them thar shoes.
mrcody is a loser in every sense. First, he failed in practice. That's clear. Second, by his own admission he tried to steal from the insurance companies during what he calls the 'mercedes 80's'. A time when insurance companies asked no questions and they paid for everything they saw with a code. Very dishonest practice. Perhaps it was easy to practice then, that is, if you didn't mind stealing from insurance companies. Even if it were easy, then why couldn't mrcody make a go of it? Why you ask? So simple. He's a loser. But he does have a pair of sparkling ECCO golf shoes. he he
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#22 Jun 22, 2012
No, powerless,cowardly loser, I will not ferme la bouche. There's NOTHING you can do about it, loser.
The cowardy, powerless, pathetic loser, cody, is still threatening me. And he's still bragging about his ecco golf shoes. And now he just sunk to an all time low.
His anger towards successful chiropractors (purely out of jealousy) is so strong he even brags he testifies against them. Let's add 'rat' to mrcody's ever so pathetic losing resume.
The jerk said, "I have nothing to hide." Yeah. He seems like he has plenty to hide. Can you say 'guilty conscience?"
Notice his pathetics threats but he hides behind a false name. Notice how the coward, cody, will not divulge his real name. That's exactly the definition of a cowardly rat. One who makes threats, then scatters like a cockroach when the lights go on.
Hey, how are them ecco shoes working for you today? Huh, rat??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best States to be a Chiropractor (Jun '11) Jan 15 Dale Jr 175
News Seattle chiropractor accused of having sex with... (Sep '07) Jan 7 Seattle chiroprac... 17
News Chiropractor with history of fraud, placed on p... (Aug '13) Jan 1 LachieSP 20
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Dec 28 Jonathan 65
NAOMI X-ray (Sep '11) Dec '16 Jaguar007 39
News New Scoliosis Treatment Offers Alternative to S... (Feb '08) Dec '16 Patient healed 38
The chiropractic solution to sleep apnea (Nov '11) Dec '16 Anonymous 48
More from around the web