Asana

Tacoma, WA

#1 May 21, 2013
It seems like Chiropractic offices are showing up everywhere is it just me or is it growing
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#2 May 22, 2013
Chiropractic has been on the decline for many years. School enrollment is dramatically down.

Most "treatments" that chiropractors provide are NOT supported by legitimate evidence.

Indeed, most chiropractors are very bitter, having been sold a bill of goods. Not to mention, chiropractors are saddled with huge student loan debt.

"Chirotalk" for all your chiropractic questions.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 May 22, 2013
Wisdom's 'practice' never grew. He shuttered his doors after three months. And talk about bitter. "wisdom" the liar is super jealous of me and other successful chiropractors.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#4 May 22, 2013
Me? More than 120,000 spinal manipulations in the "golden years" of chiropractic.

Don't beat yourself up.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 May 23, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Me? More than 120,000 spinal manipulations in the "golden years" of chiropractic.
Don't beat yourself up.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! Man, is wisdom a con!!
"Me? More than 120,000 spinal manipulatons in the golden years of chiropractic." I'll translate that for you. Wisdom has said thousands of times that chiropractic is 'quackery' and he never believed in anything he did. Yet, and just now, just this minute, right above, he said he performed 120,000 spinal manipulations--knowing, at least in his scamming mind, that it was all quackery. His 'golden years' reference means he knew how to 'work' the insurance system. In fact wisdom said "NOOPE" was legal. NOOPE means enticing (advertising) for patients with the promise of NO Out Of Pocket Expenses. VERY, VERY, VERY ILLEGAL. In fact, NOOPE is a FELONY punishable by years in prison and license revocation. Yet, get this, wisdom said it was LEGAL. Uh, no dope, NOOPE was NEVER legal anywhere at any time. Is this more of your 'expert' advice?
To sum it up--wisdom knowingly scammed thousands of people by performing tens of thousands of manipulations, which in his mind were useless--yet, he saw nothing wrong getting paid for these treatments. Wisdom is the 'scammer's scammer." Good lord.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#6 May 24, 2013
Your jealousy in NOT becoming.

Generic spinal manipulation little man. Not those bizarre and unfounded "treatments" that you and most other chiropractors engage in.

Get over it.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 May 24, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Your jealousy in NOT becoming.
Generic spinal manipulation little man. Not those bizarre and unfounded "treatments" that you and most other chiropractors engage in.
Get over it.
Wisdom covers one lie with yet another. What a weasel. My prevous post summed it up. Thus.......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! Man, is wisdom a con!!
"Me? More than 120,000 spinal manipulatons in the golden years of chiropractic." I'll translate that for you. Wisdom has said thousands of times that chiropractic is 'quackery' and he never believed in anything he did. Yet, and just now, just this minute, right above, he said he performed 120,000 spinal manipulations--knowing, at least in his scamming mind, that it was all quackery. His 'golden years' reference means he knew how to 'work' the insurance system. In fact wisdom said "NOOPE" was legal. NOOPE means enticing (advertising) for patients with the promise of NO Out Of Pocket Expenses. VERY, VERY, VERY ILLEGAL. In fact, NOOPE is a FELONY punishable by years in prison and license revocation. Yet, get this, wisdom said it was LEGAL. Uh, no dope, NOOPE was NEVER legal anywhere at any time. Is this more of your 'expert' advice?
To sum it up--wisdom knowingly scammed thousands of people by performing tens of thousands of manipulations, which in his mind were useless--yet, he saw nothing wrong getting paid for these treatments. Wisdom is the 'scammer's scammer." Good lord.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#8 May 26, 2013
Still hung up on NOOPE? ha ha Many chiropractors treated low income and poor patients legally using NOOPE. You ignorant moron.

Guardian insured people 100% back in the golden era. NOOPE indeed.

problem is, quacks like billed insurance companies for bizarre and unfounded procedures. And insurance companies did NOT like that. Quack!

I moved on to medicine. You should consider a legitimate career. it would be good for you.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#9 May 26, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Still hung up on NOOPE? ha ha Many chiropractors treated low income and poor patients legally using NOOPE. You ignorant moron.
Guardian insured people 100% back in the golden era. NOOPE indeed.
problem is, quacks like billed insurance companies for bizarre and unfounded procedures. And insurance companies did NOT like that. Quack!
I moved on to medicine. You should consider a legitimate career. it would be good for you.
Get a load of this. Wisdom is telling lie on top of lie.
He's now in a category of idiots all his own. NOOPE was NEVER EVER legal to advertise. Never. Delusional as you are, NOOPE (and please read this slow) was NEVER legal at any time in history. Practitioners of all sorts were jailed, fined, and lost their licenses to practice if they were caught advertising NOOPE.
And if wisdom practiced NOOPE that would explain why he's not practicing now. Then again, cons think nothing of conning more people if they can get away with it. Good lord.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#10 May 27, 2013
Get over it. your jealousy of the truly successful and honest chiropractors of the past is NOT becoming.

In case you don't know it, nucca and activator chiropractors are the scum buckets of the earth.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#11 May 28, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Get over it. your jealousy of the truly successful and honest chiropractors of the past is NOT becoming.
In case you don't know it, nucca and activator chiropractors are the scum buckets of the earth.
Got to laugh. Me thinks the scum 'wisdom' doth protests too much! His jealousy of me and other successful chiropractors......is stunning!
Thus....

Get a load of this. Wisdom is telling lie on top of lie.
He's now in a category of idiots all his own. NOOPE was NEVER EVER legal to advertise. Never. Delusional as you are, NOOPE (and please read this slow) was NEVER legal at any time in history. Practitioners of all sorts were jailed, fined, and lost their licenses to practice if they were caught advertising NOOPE.
And if wisdom practiced NOOPE that would explain why he's not practicing now. Then again, cons think nothing of conning more people if they can get away with it. Good lord.
JIMBO

Calera, AL

#12 Aug 9, 2013
IN SHORT, ITS JUST YOU.
Perhaps another day

Calera, AL

#13 Aug 12, 2013
Lets get this straight. You are broke. You bought the BS even though everybody else told you should know better. Wake up and the smell the roses sucker. Sid owns you. Pay up sucker. You have b een had! Pitiful know it alls. Losers all. Burp!!!
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#14 Aug 13, 2013
His bizarre rants exposed him for the desperate quack he is.

"cash practice, cold laser claims, activator curing everything, all techniques work etc etc " exposed him as a moron a long time ago.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#15 Aug 13, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
His bizarre rants exposed him for the desperate quack he is.
"cash practice, cold laser claims, activator curing everything, all techniques work etc etc " exposed him as a moron a long time ago.
Bottom line:'wisdom' bilked insurance companies during what he calls the 'mercedes 80's' "when the bilk'n was easy." Nuf said.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#16 Aug 14, 2013
The "mercedes 80's" were a great time for chiropractors.

Great insurance coverage. Plenty of patients.

I warned many chiropractors, potential chiropractic students and chiropractic students that times were changing. Few listened. Most, like this quack above, "knew better".

They are now angry at not only chiropractic, but themselves.

Look inward and admit that you were scammed. Then move on. Your anger is NOT becoming.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#17 Aug 14, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
The "mercedes 80's" were a great time for chiropractors.
Great insurance coverage. Plenty of patients.
I warned many chiropractors, potential chiropractic students and chiropractic students that times were changing. Few listened. Most, like this quack above, "knew better".
They are now angry at not only chiropractic, but themselves.
Look inward and admit that you were scammed. Then move on. Your anger is NOT becoming.
he he he What a con. Wisdom just now, this very minute said, "the mercedes 80's were a great time." Yeah, for cons like wisdom who bilked insurance companies by trolling for patients promising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony. Wisdom got caught. He no longer practices. End of story.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#18 Aug 15, 2013
So classic.

This quack above believes that the only time a chiropractor could be successful is by scamming innocent people.

Maybe now, but not when insurance coverage was excellent and there were plenty of patients. The "mercedes 80's" as you called it.

I realize that the only way for you to make money as a chiropractor these days is to rip people off. Its how you were taught and how you now behave.

You were scammed. You should stop scamming pother people.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#19 Aug 15, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
So classic.
This quack above believes that the only time a chiropractor could be successful is by scamming innocent people.
Maybe now, but not when insurance coverage was excellent and there were plenty of patients. The "mercedes 80's" as you called it.
I realize that the only way for you to make money as a chiropractor these days is to rip people off. Its how you were taught and how you now behave.
You were scammed. You should stop scamming pother people.
The fraud, wisdom, just responded because he's and angry little man. Did I strike yet another truthful nerve? Needs repeating.
he he he What a con. Wisdom just now, this very minute said, "the mercedes 80's were a great time." Yeah, for cons like wisdom who bilked insurance companies by trolling for patients promising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony. Wisdom got caught. He no longer practices. End of story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Toledo Dr. Is Sending Help for the Ebola Outb... 4 hr Wisdom 5
Chiropractor Tue Chiropractor from... 7
Danville Chiropractic Clinic Launches Detox and... Sep 15 Chiropractor from... 4
Alternative medical treatments are increasingly... Sep 13 Chiropractor from... 4
Chiropractic care resolves GERD Sep 11 Berry 9
the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) Sep 11 Chiropractor from... 626
Benefits of Family Chiropractic Sep 10 Chiropractor from... 4
•••

Chiropractic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••