Chiropractor with history of fraud, placed on probation for assault and 'false' records

Aug 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

Just two months after Dr. Patrick Corrick's chiropractic license was fully reinstated, Corrick assaulted employees at the African Assistance Program, attempting to choke one of them, according to a new disciplinary action issued by the Minnesota Chiropractic Examiners Board.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2013
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Is this the same Minnesota chiropractic board that allows Minnesota chiropractors to engage in bizarre and unfounded chiropractic treatments such as activator, nucca and gonstead?

You you say hypocrisy?

Seems like someone should investigate the Minnesota chiropractic board.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Again, wisdom chimed in about 'fraud', this after admitting he bilked insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's' by advertising for patients promising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

You are truly delusional.

Nevertheless, it is the Minnesota chiropractic board which continues to allow their chiropractors to use fraudulent and unfounded treatments.

hey, anything but address those facts. After all, you are a chiropractor. One who never saw those golden years.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Wisdom wrote:
You are truly delusional.
Nevertheless, it is the Minnesota chiropractic board which continues to allow their chiropractors to use fraudulent and unfounded treatments.
hey, anything but address those facts. After all, you are a chiropractor. One who never saw those golden years.
Unreal. Wisdom yet again admitted he bilked insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's' by advertising "NOOPE" (No Out Of Pocket Expenses)--a felony. Says the fraud, "One who never saw those golden years." Right you are. And I also never saw the inside of a prison cell as an inmate. Tell me, is it true what they say what happens when you drop a bar of soap in the shower? Who better to ask but the 'expert' you say you are. he he
Goonsted Zionism

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Judy Martin- Mengele LCSW , Roy Cohn Raphan , Gene Moss Vaselines and Dalsimer Jonpollardism are selling the AIPAC kool aid celebrating the IRGUN / PALMACH / StubiMarshak takeover of the evil FUSION CENTERS and the WINEP - JDL bribery of the Whitey Bulger FBI , in AIPAC clown cars with FL tags GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , 246 PFU , 155 PFU , 010 PFU , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , LXE 904 , AFQ B30,M95 9ME...............See WHEN JOHN AWOL HUGHES WET HIS PANTS AND PROVED HIS COWARDICE by Evabraun Hughes, John KGB Hughes , John Femmi Hughes and Judas Hughes of the evil Fusion Centers of IRGUN / PALMACH .
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

references to "soap in the shower"?

You are one sick chiropractor. A chiropractor nevertheless.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Wisdom wrote:
he he he Me thinks I struck a nerve--maybe a little too close to the truth. he he he
Yup, lucky I guess that I missed those days of bilking insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's'by trolling for patients with the promise of NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony punishable by jail. Yup, and like I said, I also didn't spend any time in jail. So tell me, "mr expert" is it true what they say what happens when you drop a bar of soap in the prison shower? Just asking the expert, that's all.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

he he he Me thinks I struck a nerve--maybe a little too close to the truth. he he he
Yup, lucky I guess that I missed those days of bilking insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's'by trolling for patients with the promise of NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony punishable by jail. Yup, and like I said, I also didn't spend any time in jail. So tell me, "mr expert" is it true what they say what happens when you drop a bar of soap in the prison shower? Just asking the expert, that's all.
Wisdom

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Wisdom wrote:
Did I strike a nerve? he he he Me thinks I did. Needs repeating.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Chiropractic Forum right now

Search the Chiropractic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chiropractic Physician Joins the Staff at T... 3 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 10
World Expert in Chiropractic Care- Dr. Richard ... 3 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 2
Chiropractor 9 hr Courtney Galler 4
Advanced Chiropractic Group Adds Impulse Adjust... Jul 20 Chiropractor from Chicago 2
No, JAMA does not now recommend chiropractic ca... Jul 20 Chiropractor from Chicago 4
chiro inappropriate? Jul 18 Chiropractor from Chicago 4
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Jul 17 Chiropractor from Chicago 12
•••
•••