Chiropractor with history of fraud, placed on probation for assault and 'false' records

There are 14 comments on the Star Tribune story from Aug 10, 2013, titled Chiropractor with history of fraud, placed on probation for assault and 'false' records. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Just two months after Dr. Patrick Corrick's chiropractic license was fully reinstated, Corrick assaulted employees at the African Assistance Program, attempting to choke one of them, according to a new disciplinary action issued by the Minnesota Chiropractic Examiners Board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2013
Is this the same Minnesota chiropractic board that allows Minnesota chiropractors to engage in bizarre and unfounded chiropractic treatments such as activator, nucca and gonstead?

You you say hypocrisy?

Seems like someone should investigate the Minnesota chiropractic board.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Aug 11, 2013
Again, wisdom chimed in about 'fraud', this after admitting he bilked insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's' by advertising for patients promising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2013
You are truly delusional.

Nevertheless, it is the Minnesota chiropractic board which continues to allow their chiropractors to use fraudulent and unfounded treatments.

hey, anything but address those facts. After all, you are a chiropractor. One who never saw those golden years.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
You are truly delusional.
Nevertheless, it is the Minnesota chiropractic board which continues to allow their chiropractors to use fraudulent and unfounded treatments.
hey, anything but address those facts. After all, you are a chiropractor. One who never saw those golden years.
Unreal. Wisdom yet again admitted he bilked insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's' by advertising "NOOPE" (No Out Of Pocket Expenses)--a felony. Says the fraud, "One who never saw those golden years." Right you are. And I also never saw the inside of a prison cell as an inmate. Tell me, is it true what they say what happens when you drop a bar of soap in the shower? Who better to ask but the 'expert' you say you are. he he
Goonsted Zionism

Tampa, FL

#5 Aug 12, 2013
Judy Martin- Mengele LCSW , Roy Cohn Raphan , Gene Moss Vaselines and Dalsimer Jonpollardism are selling the AIPAC kool aid celebrating the IRGUN / PALMACH / StubiMarshak takeover of the evil FUSION CENTERS and the WINEP - JDL bribery of the Whitey Bulger FBI , in AIPAC clown cars with FL tags GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , 246 PFU , 155 PFU , 010 PFU , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , LXE 904 , AFQ B30,M95 9ME...............See WHEN JOHN AWOL HUGHES WET HIS PANTS AND PROVED HIS COWARDICE by Evabraun Hughes, John KGB Hughes , John Femmi Hughes and Judas Hughes of the evil Fusion Centers of IRGUN / PALMACH .
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#6 Aug 13, 2013
references to "soap in the shower"?

You are one sick chiropractor. A chiropractor nevertheless.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 Aug 13, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
he he he Me thinks I struck a nerve--maybe a little too close to the truth. he he he
Yup, lucky I guess that I missed those days of bilking insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's'by trolling for patients with the promise of NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony punishable by jail. Yup, and like I said, I also didn't spend any time in jail. So tell me, "mr expert" is it true what they say what happens when you drop a bar of soap in the prison shower? Just asking the expert, that's all.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2013

Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#9 Aug 14, 2013
he he he Me thinks I struck a nerve--maybe a little too close to the truth. he he he
Yup, lucky I guess that I missed those days of bilking insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80's'by trolling for patients with the promise of NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony punishable by jail. Yup, and like I said, I also didn't spend any time in jail. So tell me, "mr expert" is it true what they say what happens when you drop a bar of soap in the prison shower? Just asking the expert, that's all.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#10 Aug 15, 2013

Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#11 Aug 15, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Did I strike a nerve? he he he Me thinks I did. Needs repeating.
fogel 5 column

Bradenton, FL

#13 Feb 14, 2015
marianne beck and dr mengele grabbed john boehner by the ears and adjusted him
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Feb 16, 2015
http://www.outpatientsurgery.net/outpatient-s...

I wonder if this is the same hospital where the pimp 'wisdom' works as a lab tech. he he he Wouldn't surpirse me. The pimp thrives in a fraudulent environment.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Thousands of US hospitals bilk medicare, medicaid and every other type of insurance. Stealing money from taxpayers and insurance companies means nothing to hospitals. It's just another day at the office. Only a fraction ever get caught. These same hospitals are also responsible for over 440,000 deaths per year by over prescribing designer drugs and their doctors performing high cost, and unnecessary surgeries--just so they can buy their large boats in Florida.
If you think that's bad, I know a chiropractor who uses the clicker.
FL TAG 031 NYM

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2015
Goonsted Zionism wrote:
Judy Martin- Mengele LCSW , Roy Cohn Raphan , Gene Moss Vaselines and Dalsimer Jonpollardism are selling the AIPAC kool aid celebrating the IRGUN / PALMACH / StubiMarshak takeover of the evil FUSION CENTERS and the WINEP - JDL bribery of the Whitey Bulger FBI , in AIPAC clown cars with FL tags GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , 246 PFU , 155 PFU , 010 PFU , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , LXE 904 , AFQ B30,M95 9ME..........See WHEN JOHN AWOL HUGHES WET HIS PANTS AND PROVED HIS COWARDICE by Evabraun Hughes, John KGB Hughes , John Femmi Hughes and Judas Hughes of the evil Fusion Centers of IRGUN / PALMACH .
The zionist fifth column owns the evil Fusion Center of Mendel epstein / jeff epstein / Baruch Goldstein of the JDL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) May 24 rolling the dice 38
Best States to be a Chiropractor (Jun '11) May 23 TremontAvetoNorcal 162
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May 21 Randy Bradford 18
News San Diego Chiropractor | True Chiropractic May 21 Rose Henderson 5
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) May 19 bobb1011 10
News Tylenol doesn't help back pain, but these tips ... May 19 bobb1011 2
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) May 19 bobb1011 48
More from around the web