Letter: Chiropractic care deserves cr...

Letter: Chiropractic care deserves credibility

There are 6 comments on the St. Cloud Times story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Letter: Chiropractic care deserves credibility. In it, St. Cloud Times reports that:

There are many who fail to recognize health cures that do not involve medical doctors or prescription drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times.

Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
The problem remains. The chiropractic field continues to endorse and tens of thousands of chiropractors continue to use, unfounded and bizarre treatments.

Let's not confuse well founded and common sense treatments like mild spinal manipulation and physiotherapy with bizarre chiropractic treatments like activator, nucca and gonstead.

The fundamental problem with chiropractors is that MOST of them use these bizarre treatments as cure-alls.

Bottom line. If you can find a trustworthy chiropractor, you are truly lucky. Most, however, cannot be trusted.
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Nov 17, 2012
The fraud, wisdom wrote, "Bottom line. If you can find a trustworthy chiropractor, you are truly lucky. Most, however, cannot be trusted."
And don't forget, you can't trust an angry poster who failed in practice and has a massive chip on his shoulder. That's wisdom.
Who else would know better about chiropractic than someone who couldn't make a go in practice (wisdom) then spouts off with jealous rants? He can't stand it that so many chiropractors are thriving and have a lot more talent and brains than he has. Gee, how could that be? Oh, I don't know...could it be wisdom is a jerk and had no ability. Just say'n.
And trustworthy? he he he Google indicted MD's, then google indicted chiropractors. Five hundred MD's to one chiropractor.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
There's my little chiropractor stalking me .... again. ha ha

Seems this quack confuses "making money" with practicing ethically. Very common in chiropractic. The rationalizing these quacks do is beyond stupid.

Well, glad to see this quack is following my every blog.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Like I was saying.......

The fraud, wisdom wrote, "Bottom line. If you can find a trustworthy chiropractor, you are truly lucky. Most, however, cannot be trusted."
And don't forget, you can't trust an angry poster who failed in practice and has a massive chip on his shoulder. That's wisdom.
Who else would know better about chiropractic than someone who couldn't make a go in practice (wisdom) then spouts off with jealous rants? He can't stand it that so many chiropractors are thriving and have a lot more talent and brains than he has. Gee, how could that be? Oh, I don't know...could it be wisdom is a jerk and had no ability. Just say'n.
And trustworthy? he he he Google indicted MD's, then google indicted chiropractors. Five hundred MD's to one chiropractor.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
"If you disagree with something I wrote, why not show me where you believe I got it wrong, rather than engage in trash talking the messenger? If you've actually got something, bring it on."

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Wisdom, yet again, is bashing chiropractic only because he failed so miserably in practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiropractic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help, low self-esteem, posture related. (Mar '15) Aug 25 Bonzaiman 2
question regarding treatment Aug 22 Backwoods 3
Looking for a specific style of adjustment Aug 22 Backwoods 3
News The opioid disaster: Stop criminalizing doctors Aug 22 Eli 3
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Aug 18 Anonymous 123
News Hill Chiropractic Center celebrates 10th annive... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Chiropractor From... 34
Chiropractic Marketing Aug 10 Successful Chirop... 2
More from around the web