Cardiologist Testifies Conrad Murray Asked Doctors to "Not Give Up Easily" on Michael Jackson

Oct 4, 2011 Full story: WWWZ-FM North Charleston 17

When Michael Jackson was brought to a hospital on the day he died, Dr. Conrad Murray urged doctors to try to save the singer's life and "not give up easily," according to a cardiologist who testified Monday at Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial.

Full Story
Yada

Harriman, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2011
Poor Michael had been dead over six hours by that time. What a sham. Cheers!
smilemj

UK

#3 Oct 4, 2011
Yada wrote:
I expect his actress girlfriend gave him some acting lessons, even though he takes a greedy liar to become a liar.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#4 Oct 4, 2011
Yada wrote:
When can we expect to see you court TV giving your testimony, Inglorious fantasist?

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#5 Oct 4, 2011
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect his actress girlfriend gave him some acting lessons, even though he takes a greedy liar to become a liar.
When will you ever stop swallowing yoda's bullcrap?
SIX hours? There isn't an expert on the planet who has confirmed that.

Moreover, as you believe her bollox and as you allegedly have lurve oozing out of every pore, your desperate hypocrisy leaves a sour taste. Alarm bells should be ringing in your ears and vibrating around your skull and you should be questioning why the police investigation was flawed and why Murray is even on the stand.

You f'loons are sickening. Anything for Michael. It is gross.
smilemj

UK

#6 Oct 5, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, as you believe her bollox and as you allegedly have lurve oozing out of every pore, your desperate hypocrisy leaves a sour taste. Alarm bells should be ringing in your ears and vibrating around your skull and you should be questioning why the police investigation was flawed and why Murray is even on the stand.
Murray is on the stand because he killed Michael Jackson.
Quite simple.
Yada

Harriman, TN

#7 Oct 6, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Conrad lawyered up before 8:30 that faithful morning and had his people shredding records before then too. If Michael was still alive why was COnrad on phones getting people to shred and why was he lawyered up all of a sudden? Shouldn't he be watching his treatment of Michael instead? Was his nurse watching Michael for him?

I have always said since this began that COnrad was deliberately perturbing time of death in his crime and I see I was right. Cheers!
Yada

Harriman, TN

#8 Oct 6, 2011
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Murray is on the stand because he killed Michael Jackson.
Quite simple.
Some people want to forget that fact. You and I apparently do not number amongst them. Cheers!
Yada

Harriman, TN

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Conrad knew all along that Michael was beyond medical remedy when he staged his whole accidental scene. This shite was so well orquestrated it took planning. Michael's pjs vanished, the scene was sanitized greatly leaving only some of the bottles Conrad wnated noticed. Even Conrad's other cell phone ran away. Just very well done. It became a real Rocky horror picture show. Cheers!

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>

I have always said since this began.....
I've always said that you are a fantasist who moves from forum to forum with some enormous lie or another - anything for a little bit of attention from the suckers.

Did you like living in Wales? Did you enjoy living in Aylesbury in the mid 90's? Incidentally, wasn't that around the same time as you were supposedly protecting your nephew?
smilemj

UK

#11 Oct 7, 2011
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people want to forget that fact. You and I apparently do not number amongst them. Cheers!
I'm proud not to belong to the brainwashed 'some people'.
Doesn't it annoy you when they keep saying Michael Jackson's trial instead of Murray's trial?
smilemj

UK

#12 Oct 7, 2011
Yada wrote:
Conrad knew all along that Michael was beyond medical remedy when he staged his whole accidental scene. This shite was so well orquestrated it took planning. Michael's pjs vanished, the scene was sanitized greatly leaving only some of the bottles Conrad wnated noticed. Even Conrad's other cell phone ran away. Just very well done. It became a real Rocky horror picture show. Cheers!
And the house was kept hot. Did you notice the fire was on? In June???

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#13 Oct 7, 2011
Yada wrote:
Get off this conspiracy b.s. Michael was a drug addict who doctor shopped for willing drug pushers. Conrad neglected his drug addict; the drug addict overdosed and died. The end. Michael, tragically, was a washed-out, drug-addicted pedophile, who died of an overdose. This happens to drug addicts, very day. Nobody plotted his murder. As it stands, the estate is still trying to pay off his mountain of debt.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 8, 2011
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off this conspiracy b.s. Michael was a drug addict who doctor shopped for willing drug pushers. Conrad neglected his drug addict; the drug addict overdosed and died. The end. Michael, tragically, was a washed-out, drug-addicted pedophile, who died of an overdose. This happens to drug addicts, very day. Nobody plotted his murder. As it stands, the estate is still trying to pay off his mountain of debt.
washed out drug addicts dont sell out 50 concerts,as soon as tickets go on sale for each show.you dense jerks keep asying michael was broke,how stupid michael jackson may have been cash short,but his assets remained his .all he ever had to do was sell them,and you keep saying the estate is paying off his debt,let me remind you again,the estate is paying with money michael continues to make,the estate is michael jackson.and one broke michael jackson is worth more than a rich you any day.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#15 Oct 8, 2011
mjjustice wrote:
<quoted text>washed out drug addicts dont sell out 50 concerts,.
But consider the fact that that drug addicts can't PERFORM even ONE of 50 concerts.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Oct 8, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But consider the fact that that drug addicts can't PERFORM even ONE of 50 concerts.
but consider the fact that he sold them out.all 50 of them.michael jackson the king of pop,the greatest entertainer that ever lived.
Dracula

Fall River, MA

#17 Oct 8, 2011
I watched on HLN the other night, one of Murrays gfriends(take the stand) said she heard Mr. Jackson coughing and struggling to breath in the background while Murray was on the phone with her! Imagine, while Paris was laying on the floor crying. He was still married and juggling 3 gfriends, while he was supposed to be taking care of MJ. Someone said Murray used MJ to get women, like MJ was bait for Murray. All 3 of Murray gfriends and Murray's wife were all giddy/excited about meeting MJ. Murray actually demanded 5 million at fist and knew women were going to act like groupies when he told him he was MJ's personal doctor.
Dracula

Fall River, MA

#18 Oct 8, 2011
*first
Oh BTW, Murray also had packages of Propofol delivered to his gfriends house. He had to spread out the deliveries- eh?*sarcasm* I guess he didn't want to look suspicious. <eyeball roll>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One in 4 patients who visited emergency departm... Feb 24 LHIN 1
I think there is a serious error in the usual E... Feb 16 Leonid Asipov 1
New U.S. Guidelines Will Lift Limits On Dietary... Feb 11 followthecrowdoff... 1
No longer confused about B12 and heart disease Feb 10 glacialhealth 1
What are the chances that my dad has the same h... Feb 3 kody 1
Medicor Associates serving in many communities (Apr '13) Jan '15 mcj 13
Jackson cardiologist to pay $1.15 million after... (Dec '13) Nov '14 know this 19
More from around the web