Adena Hospital in Chillicothe, Ohio, ...

Adena Hospital in Chillicothe, Ohio, plans Open House on June 6, 2012

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 31, 2012, titled Adena Hospital in Chillicothe, Ohio, plans Open House on June 6, 2012. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you know who the cardiologists are at Adena hospital in Chillicothe, Ohio? Do you know who the staff is at the cardiology care center which is located within the Adena Hospital? Would you enjoy meeting these people in a friendly atmosphere? Would you enjoy attending an open house where you can get acquainted with these people? On June 6, 2012, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Westsider

Chillicothe, OH

#1 May 31, 2012
I wonder if all of the FORMER employees, that were laid off or fired over the past few years, will also be welcome? Buildings do not make qualtity health care, people do. The good people have left Chillicothe or are no longer permitted to see their patients while they are in Adena. The Board of Directors know what they have created, most go to Columbus or Circleville for their care. The worst part is that most of the Board of Directors are appointed to the board by our local churches as representatives to our communities NON-PROFIT health care provider.
McLuvin

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Will they have a free demonstration of operating on the wrong leg?
Fred

Lancaster, OH

#3 Jun 2, 2012
You people talking negatively about Adena, don't have to go there for care but for whatever reasons you like bad mouthing the place. Could it be you worked there and was fired for not doing your jobs, people can only loaf so long on any job before it catches up with you ...but for me I'll keep going there whenever the need arises ...
hello

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jun 4, 2012
If Adena is so great, which I personally don't think, then why are all the Doctors relocating? Makes you wonder who will be taking their places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cardiologists, Veterinarian Work Together to Fi... (May '15) Jun 20 Big Al 6
contribution of the left auricle and of the ven... Jun 20 garry 2
Interpreting results of nuclear stress test (Jan '11) Jun 9 Sue 13
Mr Heart May '16 Echo 2
News Southcoast Health touts heart implant procedure... May '16 Patty 1
News Are you an apple or a pear? Your shape may dete... Apr '16 night rider 1
Sinus Tachycardia (Dec '15) Apr '16 MartyWhite 2
More from around the web