interview an audiologist
Posted in the Audiology Forum
#1 Nov 23, 2010
I'm taking an Audiology class and I need to interview a person who works or has worked with children with hearing loss.You can leave your responses or email me directly at [email protected] If you would like me to call you and ask the questions I can do that also. Thanks in advance for your help! Here are the questions...
1. What is your role in working with children with hearing loss, or more specifically, what are your duties that involve children with hearing loss?
2. When you work with children who have hearing loss, what are the two or three consequences or effects of the hearing loss that you think have the biggest impact on the child’s life?
3. Do you think that children with hearing loss are being adequately served in the area where you work?
4. What kinds of things would you like to see happen differently for children with hearing loss where you work?
5. If you are familiar with the speech and language services that children with hearing loss receive in your school or community, do you think that these services are meeting the needs of the students? Why do you think this?
6. If you are aware of the hearing related services that children with hearing loss are receiving in the schools or community where you are, do you think that these services are meeting the needs of the students? Why do you think this?
7. Do you have anything that you would like to see done differently by people who work with kids with hearing loss?(e.g. programs, funding, devices, etc..)
Add your comments below
|Normal Hearing Diagnosis Code||Dec 7||emiejone||1|
|Firefighter Hearing protection recommendation||Sep '17||Firefighter 8418||1|
|Barely Used VNG equipment for sale (Feb '10)||Sep '17||mschultz||67|
|Used ENG/VNG equipment for sale (Mar '15)||Aug '17||shoredoc||25|
|Zounds hearing aids (Mar '09)||Aug '17||Dee||45|
|Free services or not?||Jul '17||Alotaaudiology||1|
|Deafness Resource Centre awarded A 56,000 grant||Jun '17||Man dead did he h...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Audiology Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC