Honolulu Family Hearing Aid Center He...

Honolulu Family Hearing Aid Center Helps Family And Friends Catch Hearing Problems Early

There are 2 comments on the OfficialWire story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Honolulu Family Hearing Aid Center Helps Family And Friends Catch Hearing Problems Early. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

Family Hearing Aid and Rehabilitation Center is pleased to announce that their Honolulu Hearing Aid Center helps family and friends catch hearing problems early.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

igetbeerinmyear

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jan 19, 2011
what?
Alices friend

Kihei, HI

#2 Jan 19, 2011
igetbeerinmyear wrote:
what?
Bra if you get BEER in ur ear then you need help other than a hearing aid center. I hope you know that.LIKE stop drinking when you are lying down dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zounds hearing aids (Mar '09) 8 hr L Westmoreland 44
Barely Used VNG equipment for sale (Feb '10) Jan 31 Jafri 66
Used ENG/VNG equipment for sale (Mar '15) Jan '17 ENTDoc 21
User manual request Nov '16 Malcolm 1
number of impressions Oct '16 mark2016 1
News Study provides novel insights into genetic fact... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News 6 weird, wacky facts about hearing (Jul '16) Jul '16 Prosperity Fundie... 18
More from around the web