Case study: Farley Staines

Case study: Farley Staines

There are 1 comment on the The Independent story from May 23, 2012, titled Case study: Farley Staines. In it, The Independent reports that:

Note: We do not store your email address but your IP address will be logged to prevent abuse of this feature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

David Rennie

Huntingdon, UK

#1 May 24, 2012
.  I believe that the teachers at Farley's previous infant school found that by using the microphone for Farley, the other pupils also benefited. Their attention was much better, and there was less disruption, so much so that the school extended the use of the system to other classrooms. If one school can demonstrate this advantage, why don't the others recognize the fact that not only the deaf or partially deaf children, but that many others will benefit as well, and this helps the teachers as well?  Farley's Granddad  

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audiology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firefighter Hearing protection recommendation Sep 13 Firefighter 8418 1
Barely Used VNG equipment for sale (Feb '10) Sep 1 mschultz 67
Used ENG/VNG equipment for sale (Mar '15) Aug 23 shoredoc 25
Zounds hearing aids (Mar '09) Aug 20 Dee 45
Free services or not? Jul '17 Alotaaudiology 1
News Deafness Resource Centre awarded A 56,000 grant Jun '17 Man dead did he h... 1
News Maben Lions learn about cochlear implants May '17 Economics 1
More from around the web