Paralyzed Brazilian Lion Seeks Help T...

Paralyzed Brazilian Lion Seeks Help Through Facebook

There are 7 comments on the www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Paralyzed Brazilian Lion Seeks Help Through Facebook. In it, www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com reports that:

The feline, called Ariel lays paralyzed in his caretaker's living room, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.

scout

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Where are all the facebook dead babies? They have no voice? Kill our unborn babies and ignore our Marxist genocide.

But, OH!, let's hug a sick lion!

Just fine.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2011
scout wrote:
Where are all the facebook dead babies? They have no voice? Kill our unborn babies and ignore our Marxist genocide.
But, OH!, let's hug a sick lion!
Just fine.
It's Brazil.
They hug things down there that even Californians wouldn't hug.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Brazil? I thought they be cool.
smith

Mozambique

#4 Jul 20, 2011
yes
gray

Mozambique

#5 Jul 20, 2011
gray

Since: Sep 08

Viva Madeira

#6 Jul 28, 2011
As much as anyone hates seeing a beloved pet died, it would have been more humane to have had Ariel euthanized after the accident that left her paralyzed. Her condition was never going to improve, so keeping her alive was for the benefit of the owners. Hopefully these last few weeks that Ariel was alive were pain-free and she was kept as comfortable as possible.

I know it is hard to let go, but one has to do what’s best for one’s pet. My sympathy goes out to her owners.
Sad

East Saint Louis, IL

#7 Jul 28, 2011
A shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asian medicine expert to address Parkinson's group Feb '18 Mari 1
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Nov '17 Jay 40
News Praise for natural pain relief (Oct '17) Oct '17 Maurice 1
We offer sales of potassium cyanide both agricu... (Apr '12) Sep '17 anonymous 5
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Felix Goebbels 2
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Aug '17 Sugar Land Chirop... 17
involuntary muscle movement (Feb '17) Feb '17 Paul M 1