Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?

Dec 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Waukesha

Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers? Pain coming from compression or irritation of the sciatic nerve is called sciatica.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2013
Placebo

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Both "honor graduates" of Palmer (The Fountainhead).

How does one become an "Honor Graduate" at Palmer? If no two chiropractors can agree on the site of a person's subluxations, how does a student get tested on locating subluxations? This sounds pretty basic to chiropractic "education." Just wondering.

Tofness Radiation Detector?

Neurocalometer?
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Better yet, "network", and it can be done over the phone.

Heck, the "network" chiropractors barely touch their "patients" anyway.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ha ha ha ha!!!
AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! I see the tool (wisdom) is busy at his 'critical care' doctor job again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. Man, does that fraud get the time off--8 hours a day from saving lives just to post lies online. Like all 'critical care' doctors. he he he
Make no mistake: the tool is no MD or head of 'critical care' anywhere.
Delusional indeed. What else is he lying about? Just asking. Too easy exposing this fraud. Way too easy.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Says the chiropractor in other blogs about me, "he was practicing chiropractic he performed "generic manipulation" non-specific for any condition."

The only conditions chiropractors should be treating are uncomplicated musculoskeletal in nature. Of which I did. Some of us knew from the start that the chiropractic subluxation claim was pure baloney. Tough for you to understand, I get it. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Chiropractic is in trouble for many reasons, the primary reason is exemplified in posts like yours. You and most other chiropractors makes claims of treating conditions like "deep wounds, diabetes, adhd, add, asthma etc etc.

That and the bizarre and unfounded "treatments" you engage in, makes you, and most chiropractors, by definition, QUACKS. Period.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

he he he The fraud did NOT answer the question with his ever so clever 'diversionary bs' answer. Question: How did the tool (wisdom) defraud so many insurance companies? He said he performed 'generic manipulation' during the 'mercedes 80's' and did NOT treat any specific conditions--YET the insurance companies still paid him. How??? Don't worry. This will be repeated hundreds of times.

I'd rather speak of frauds--the tool 'wisdom' is the biggest one of all. Here's why:
Fact: The tool said while he was practicing chiropractic he performed "generic manipulation" non-specific for any condition. Really? Then tell us, fraud, how did you pull off your insurance company swindle?
Folks, the tool said he did 'very well' as a chirorpactor and collected tons of insurance money during the 'mercedes 80's' when insurance money flowed freely.
In order to collect that money, insurance companies require DIAGNOSIS and TREATMENT codes. I can just see it now--the fraud was able to collect insurance money by telling Blue Cross "See here--I'm an honest man. I have to admit chiropractic is quackery, so I'm not going to state a diagnosis for this patient since chiropractic isn't good for any condition, and I'll perform general, non-specific manipulations for no reason, but please, pay me anyway."
Oh, and Blue Cross happily coughed up thousands of dollars and everyone lived happily ever after.
Get real. Insurance will NOT pay a dime unless they have a working diagnosis code and specific treatment protocols for SPECIFIC conditions. So if the tool collected money from insurance companies, he was lying from both sides of his lying mouth--that's called FRAUD. And here the tool is banging the "I'm better than you, and "I'm above all of that" bible. Oh, but now he's in 'critical care' yet has 8 hours a day to post lies online.
To top it off--if the tool did in fact give the insurance companies a diagnostic code and in fact DID give the insurance companies a treatment code--knowing he was just making them up to be paid since he didn't believe what he did--then that makes him the ULTIMATE fraud. And he's preaching to you? Really? Really???? What other lies has he been feeding you? Just asking.
The tool wisdom is a massive fraud--caught in his own admissions of thievery. He cannot be trusted. He's a liar.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Says the confused chiropractor above, "I can just see it now--the fraud was able to collect insurance money by telling Blue Cross "See here--I'm an honest man. I have to admit chiropractic is quackery, so I'm not going to state a diagnosis for this patient since chiropractic isn't good for any condition, and I'll perform general, non-specific manipulations for no reason, but please, pay me anyway."

Indeed, I made a good buck by testifying against chiropractors who used unfounded and bizarre treatments like those that you claim to use. It was my pleasure.

Don't feel bad though, the chances of you getting caught using your crap "treatments" is very small. As long as you are posting here after every one of my posts, you are not scamming innocent people.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

The swindler of insurance companies,'wisdom' still has NOT answered the question. So read on. I'll keep on posting this until he does.

he he he The fraud did NOT answer the question with his ever so clever 'diversionary bs' answer. Question: How did the tool (wisdom) defraud so many insurance companies? He said he performed 'generic manipulation' during the 'mercedes 80's' and did NOT treat any specific conditions--YET the insurance companies still paid him. How??? Don't worry. This will be repeated hundreds of times.

I'd rather speak of frauds--the tool 'wisdom' is the biggest one of all. Here's why:
Fact: The tool said while he was practicing chiropractic he performed "generic manipulation" non-specific for any condition. Really? Then tell us, fraud, how did you pull off your insurance company swindle?
Folks, the tool said he did 'very well' as a chirorpactor and collected tons of insurance money during the 'mercedes 80's' when insurance money flowed freely.
In order to collect that money, insurance companies require DIAGNOSIS and TREATMENT codes. I can just see it now--the fraud was able to collect insurance money by telling Blue Cross "See here--I'm an honest man. I have to admit chiropractic is quackery, so I'm not going to state a diagnosis for this patient since chiropractic isn't good for any condition, and I'll perform general, non-specific manipulations for no reason, but please, pay me anyway."
Oh, and Blue Cross happily coughed up thousands of dollars and everyone lived happily ever after.
Get real. Insurance will NOT pay a dime unless they have a working diagnosis code and specific treatment protocols for SPECIFIC conditions. So if the tool collected money from insurance companies, he was lying from both sides of his lying mouth--that's called FRAUD. And here the tool is banging the "I'm better than you, and "I'm above all of that" bible. Oh, but now he's in 'critical care' yet has 8 hours a day to post lies online.
To top it off--if the tool did in fact give the insurance companies a diagnostic code and in fact DID give the insurance companies a treatment code--knowing he was just making them up to be paid since he didn't believe what he did--then that makes him the ULTIMATE fraud. And he's preaching to you? Really? Really???? What other lies has he been feeding you? Just asking.
The tool wisdom is a massive fraud--caught in his own admissions of thievery. He cannot be trusted. He's a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••