Little Falls doctor doles out chiropr...

Little Falls doctor doles out chiropractic and more for pets

There are 3 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Apr 10, 2014, titled Little Falls doctor doles out chiropractic and more for pets. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

The doctor carefully applied a chiropractic activator - a spring-loaded rubber mallet - to his patient's body, stimulating the nerves to promote better circulation and help in the patient's recovery from a surgery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2014
"The doctor carefully applied a chiropractic activator - a spring-loaded rubber mallet - to his patient's body, stimulating the nerves to promote better circulation and help in the patient's recovery from a surgery."

Pure quackery!
Placebo

Bradenton, FL

#2 Apr 10, 2014
So if a Chiropractor clicks the Activator on the wrong side of the spine.....does the person suddenly develop bedwetting and colic?

If not, why not??

Do all children with scoliosis and severe vertebral rotation eventually develop bedwetting, colic, and asthma? Deafness?

If not, why not?
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2014
http://www.alternet.org/story/147318/100,000_...

MD's and drug companies murder over 100,000 innocent Americans each year--out of greed. The ones who do this should be locked up for life--afterall, isn't that what they're stealing from these people they murdered--their life? But hey, what's a 100,000 preventable deaths here and there. Says the imbecile wisdom, "Look quack, no one said medicine was an exact science. Sure they'll be deaths caused by drugs. At least they had good research behind them." Really? Tell that to the parents after they get back from the funeral where they just buried their daughter. Tell them that. That'll make them feel better.
Oh, but what about the chiropractor who treated a couple a patients for allergies. Yeah, that's much worse than murdering 100,000 innocent Americans each year by greedy doctors, now isn't it? Just asking.

The imbecile wisdom, who si not an MD (close, she's an EKG tech at a medicaid hospital) sees nothing wrong with this many murders--and says it's "medical bashing." Oh, so the truth isn't allowed on these topix. I see. Just chiropractic bashing. I see.

Such as it is, I'll be posting the above link thousands of times. You know, just to remind people here. Oh, no need to thank me. It's my pleasure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review my site Aug 25 pranaman 1
Good Acupuncturist/good treatment? (May '09) Aug 3 doctorlove2000 11
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Career (Oct '08) Aug 3 doctorlove2000 65
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Aug 3 doctorlove2000 38
First hand knowledge Aug 1 In love with Acup... 1
Clinical experience Jul '16 Hannah 1
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Chester Jun '16 fish11tt 1
More from around the web