Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th

Aug 15, 2014 Full story: Bay View

Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 4 South Shore Family Chiropractic Sponsors Event for Fourth Year SOUTH MILWAUKEE The Health Fair is returning to the South Milwaukee Downtown Market.

Full Story
Dr Sum Ting Wong DC

Athens, GA

#1 Aug 16, 2014
Chiropractor Scheuing, Life graduate, writes in his website....

http://www.ssfamilychiro.com/

"For over one hundred years, doctors of Chiropractic have
observed often dramatic responses in some infants after a
Chiropractic spinal adjustment."

"Increased investment in Chiropractic research by STATE AND
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is now PROVING statistically
that these anecdotal stories were right all along."

WOW! I wonder what State and Federal agencies have been doing
Chiropractic research. Where are these statistics published?
Wonder what the AMA thinks about this.

Chicago....where can we find these Government statistics?
Chiropractor from Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Aug 16, 2014
"Ting," I'm glad you asked.
You can find the list of the thousand plus drugs that killed or maimed 20 million Americans from 1975 o 2006 on the fda website. To save you some time, below is a partial list. Note: No MD has yet to be charged with murder for killing or maiming these innocent patients. Some malpractice cases were won, but very few. The crime is just too big to prosecute.

Adderall XRAlatrofloxacinAlclofenacAlos etron (Lotronex)Alpidem (Ananxyl)Althesin (=Alphaxoloneamineptine + Alphadolone)Amineptine (Survector)AminopyrineAmobarbi talAmoproxanAnagestone acetateAntrafenineAprotinin (Trasylol)Ardeparin (Normiflo)Astemizole (Hismanal)AzaribineBendazacBen oxaprofenBenzaroneBenziodarone Beta-ethoxy-lacetanilanideBezi tramideBithionolBroazolamBromf enacBucetinBuforminBunamiodylB utamben (Efocaine)(Butoforme)Canrenone Cerivastatin (Baycol, Lipobay)Chlormadinone (Chlormenadione)Chlormezanone (Trancopal)ChlorphentermineCia nidanolCinepazideCisapride (Propulsid)ClioquinolClobutino lCloforexClomacronClometacinCo -proxamol (Distalgesic)CyclobarbitalCycl ofenilDantronDexfenfluramineDi acetoxydiph
DrCallahan

Rockville Centre, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2014
Ting, you asked very legitimate questions. My fellow chiropractor is incapable of giving an honest or intellectual answer.

The answer, I am sorry to say, is that chiropractors have been lying about "research" since the beginning. There are no governmental agencies doing any kind of "research" that you allude to.
Chiropractor from Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Aug 17, 2014
wisdom "the super pimp" is now posting (drum roll) as 'cal'. You get two pimps for the price of one! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA.
You also get two losers for the price of one. Both jealous. Both couldn't hack it as a chiropractor and now bash successful chiropractors. Go figure.
The Living Legend

Clementon, NJ

#6 Aug 17, 2014
There seems to be something wrong with a DC who goes by the name of Sum Ting Wong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindenhurst Chiropractor Launches Nutrition Web... Sep 22 Chiropractor from... 5
Alternative medical treatments are increasingly... Sep 13 Chiropractor from... 4
Alternative Medicines for Impotence (May '12) Sep 9 marcussmart1 33
All Aboard the Peace Ark Sep 4 hinaTuingaPapai 2
The animals' chiropractor Sep 2 Chiropractor from... 10
The backpack burden: The concern for students' ... Sep 1 Dr Sum Ting Wong DC 1
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Career (Oct '08) Aug '14 whatisyourneed 62

Acupuncture People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE