Intuit, maker of Quicken, revokes ser...

Intuit, maker of Quicken, revokes services for medical marijuana clinic

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 22, 2011, titled Intuit, maker of Quicken, revokes services for medical marijuana clinic. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Intuit, the financial software giant behind Quicken and Quickbooks, has revoked the merchant services account ofA Alternative Medical Choices Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Nacho Typical CPA

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Good for them. Great example of how private organizations can take a stand and mold policy, not the FED.
paul

Australia

#2 Feb 22, 2011
It would be good if Roboblogger could get it right and post items in the relevant forum ...?

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Nacho Typical CPA wrote:
Good for them. Great example of how private organizations can take a stand and mold policy, not the FED.
Yes, good for them. Now another up and coming service that lacks the self-righteousness of Intwit (misspelled on purpose) can take the business. Intwit's rationale of their decision exposes them as just another "reefer madness" organization. I guess their business' 401K is heavy in pharma stocks. F**k 'em !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We offer sales of potassium cyanide both agricu... (Apr '12) Sep 13 anonymous 5
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... Sep 4 Felix Goebbels 2
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Aug 31 Sugar Land Chirop... 17
involuntary muscle movement (Feb '17) Feb '17 Paul M 1
News Happy birthday to Colo: Oldest gorilla in US tu... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Go Blue Forever 22
Cups hurt! Is that normal? (Dec '16) Dec '16 lborain 1
acupuncture salary and how many hours can we wo... (Dec '16) Dec '16 bemy100204 1
More from around the web