Open for Business: OnSite Care Doctors PLLC

Full story: TwinCities.com

Dr. Richard Hastings rolls out his massage table after seeing a patient at Salon Ave in Shoreview on Tuesday, May 3, 2011.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Pam Nelson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

This is brilliant! Small- and medium-sized businesses rarely have the resources to offer on-site services, even when they'd like to be able to. This sounds like such a win-win opportunity for business owners AND their employees - a way to encourage and help employees maintain their physical well-being through a convenient, efficient, cost-effective care delivery system.

As a corporate coach, one of the conversations I consistently have with managers is around work-life balance. So often, people report that they would like to take better care of themselves, but they perceive it takes too much time away from work or family time. I believe that a service like this would support employees in better maintaining their health and well-being; employees would also appreciate the business' efforts to offer supportive and pro-active health services, and this would lead to increasing engagement, productivity, and employer loyalty. Sounds like a win-win to me!
Sara Veblen-Mortenson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

I am thrilled to see this dynamic service now being offered to businesses. Having been the recipient of 6 years of in-home preventive care for my family (two children; 8 and 10 yrs old), I certainly know the benefits of regular care. The holistic support this competent and caring professional team delivers is absolutely stellar and has been invaluable to our wellness. With health care costs continually increasing and employers bearing more of that burden, preventive care of this nature does offer work-life balance, consistent attention to health maintenance, and support for both the professional and personal health care/wellness goals. I have no doubts that increased health, wellness and cost care savings in the workplace would be realized with this model. How can we not afford to bring this type of preventive and maintenance health care into the workplace?
David Hi

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Check this video about on site massage and wellness
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Servemehere.com is the best ressource for onsite health services
Helen Martin

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Chiropractic has been a part of my healthcare since I was very young, and part of the lives of each of my kids since the were newborns. From headaches to sciatica, from elbow pain to eliminating the suffering of a colicky baby, I have either experienced or witnessed the wonderful and numerous benefits of chiropractic. Our OnSite Care doctor is intuitive and helpful, 100% present and dedicated to the overall health and wellness of our entire family.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

Most of chiropractic is pure hucksterism. So sad.

And millions of innocent people have been taken in by these clowns.

the truth is getting out.
Jake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Wisdom wrote:
Most of chiropractic is pure hucksterism. So sad. And millions of innocent people have been taken in by these clowns. the truth is getting out.
What we have here is a loser who failed Chiropractic College and his only recourse is to demean other professional chiropractors.
atxgeek

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

This seems like a pretty convenient idea for businesses to reduce their healthcare costs. What they could also do is start accepting mobile payments when the doctor attends to an employee at their office. One company that can help with this is SalesVu ( www.salesvu.com ). They enable you to be able to accept credit cards on your phone while also keeping a customer database. Great product. Find it on their website or on the Apple app store. Hope this helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Acupuncture Discussions

Search the Acupuncture Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Jul 9 Jessica 21
Brookfield weight loss center triples in size, ... Jul 5 Chiropractor from Chicago 2
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Jun 24 Chiropractor from Chicago 9
Natural Sex Enhancer Update (Feb '13) Jun 23 Barn 12
Alternative Medicines for Impotence (May '12) Jun 23 Ethelbert 32
A guide to popular alternative medical treatments Jun 23 med malpractice 7
NJ Spinal Care Offers New Freezing Therapy Jun 19 Dr Basim Elhabashy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••