Balanced Body Chiropractic Expands to Larger Office in Oswego

Oct 7, 2013 Full story: Patch.com 20

Focusing on providing gentle chiropractic care, as well as acupuncture services, Balanced Body Chiropractic of Oswego has relocated to a newly renovated and larger office, offering patients a more comfortable experience with additional space and more private rooms.

Full Story
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Another "activator" using quack who claims she's an expert at curing/healing add and adhd.

Does the chiropractic quackery ever end? Are they ever held accountable?

I'd love for this chiropractor to explain where she thinks she was trained in psychological disorders like add and adhd.

Investigate these cons.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Another "activator" using quack who claims she's an expert at curing/healing add and adhd.
Does the chiropractic quackery ever end? Are they ever held accountable?
I'd love for this chiropractor to explain where she thinks she was trained in psychological disorders like add and adhd.
Investigate these cons.
Get a load of the hypocrite. While in practice, the fraudster wisdom said he used the activator and other adjusting instruments. Then, when was forced out of practice (didn't bill patients, promsing them NOOPE--No Out Of Pocket Expenses)he became bitter, angry, but most of all, jealous of successful chiropractors--thus his tantrums and name calling. Go figure.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2013
ha ha yup, "name calling".

Remind me ... where do you quacks think you were trained in psychological disorders?
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Get a load of the hypocrite. While in practice, the fraudster wisdom said he used the activator and other adjusting instruments. Then, when was forced out of practice (didn't bill patients, promsing them NOOPE--No Out Of Pocket Expenses)he became bitter, angry, but most of all, jealous of successful chiropractors--thus his tantrums and name calling. Go figure
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#5 Oct 10, 2013
At least in your heart, you know that those who use the activator are quacks.

Leave chiropractic while you still have a heart.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
At least in your heart, you know that those who use the activator are quacks.
Leave chiropractic while you still have a heart.
Get a load of the hypocrite. While in practice, the fraudster wisdom said he used the activator and other adjusting instruments. Then, when was forced out of practice (didn't bill patients, promsing them NOOPE--No Out Of Pocket Expenses)he became bitter, angry, but most of all, jealous of successful chiropractors--thus his tantrums and name calling. Go figure
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#7 Oct 11, 2013
Great, another chiropractor who realizes that the 50,000 chiropractors who use the "magic activator clicker" are QUACKS.

Changing the minds, one quack at a time.
Successful Chiroprctor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Oct 11, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Great, another chiropractor who realizes that the 50,000 chiropractors who use the "magic activator clicker" are QUACKS.
Changing the minds, one quack at a time.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Maybe you should spend a little more time refuting this quack in Oswego.

Another of your colleagues using the quack instrument activator.

But you won't because ..... you are also a quack. Bingo!
chirofucktards

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Chiropractors are nothing but scam artists and thieves.
Successful Chiroprctor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#11 Oct 13, 2013
chirofucktards wrote:
Chiropractors are nothing but scam artists and thieves.
Yeah? And tell us exactly how long you've been on welfare, loser.
I make a great living as a chiroractor--but I resent giving handouts to lazy leeches like you who are too stupid to get a job or an education. But thanks for being jealous of me, loser. Oops, sorry. You shouldn't take time out reading this. You might lose your place in that welfare line.
WTF

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2013
Successful Chiroprctor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah? And tell us exactly how long you've been on welfare, loser.
I make a great living as a chiroractor--but I resent giving handouts to lazy leeches like you who are too stupid to get a job or an education. But thanks for being jealous of me, loser. Oops, sorry. You shouldn't take time out reading this. You might lose your place in that welfare line.
...Wow. Proof that chiropractors are genuine pieces of crap. Good job, tard.
NEVER BEEN

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2013
Successful Chiroprctor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah? And tell us exactly how long you've been on welfare, loser.
i don't go to chiros. Or witchdoctors. Or spiritual healers. They're all scamming douchefucks.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Oct 16, 2013
NEVER BEEN wrote:
<quoted text>i don't go to chiros. Or witchdoctors. Or spiritual healers. They're all scamming douchefucks.
Why are you taking time out to post. Don't you know you'll lose your place in the welfare line?
Gotta get back to work. It's against my will, but I have to support lazy slobs like you. Luckily I make a ton of money.
Heidi K

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Chiropractors are liars and thieves. I have more respect for welfare scum.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Heidi K wrote:
Chiropractors are liars and thieves. I have more respect for welfare scum.
Is that what is known as 'self respect?" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH HA HA
Now get back in the welfare line, scum. I have to get back to work to support leeches like you.
REAL Doctor

Gulf Shores, AL

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Successful Chiropractor wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what is known as 'self respect?" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH HA HA
Now get back in the welfare line, scum. I have to get back to work to support leeches like you.
"Successful Chiropractor" is really a middle-aged, unemployable virgin living in his moms basement and mooching off her Social Security. That poor little asspunk... Don't pay the retard any attention.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#18 Oct 23, 2013
REAL Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
"Successful Chiropractor" is really a middle-aged, unemployable virgin living in his moms basement and mooching off her Social Security. That poor little asspunk... Don't pay the retard any attention.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! Says the above LOSER, "Don't pay the retard any attention." Yeah, like the loser just did!" he he he Oh, so owned. he he he
I can buy and sell that loser with the money I have in my back pocket. Now get back in the welfare line, leech. Real American citizens like me have to go to work to support sponges like you and your mother.
REAL Doctor

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2013
Here's some tissue little girl. Wipe your nose and quit your sniveling, you whiny thief.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#20 Oct 26, 2013
REAL Doctor wrote:
Here's some tissue little girl. Wipe your nose and quit your sniveling, you whiny thief.
I see the fool above is STILL not paying any attention to me. he he he What a dope.
Now go back in that welfare line so I can support you and your family of cockroaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treating infertility with acupuncture (Apr '07) Nov 19 monicamontes000 15
Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Nov 17 IrisRutherson 7
Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Nov 12 kurtcooksalot16 7
Alternative medical treatment helps children wi... Nov 11 Chiropractor From... 6
Prescription or Poison?: The Benefits and Dange... (Oct '10) Nov 8 No GMOs 16
Foot reflexology - Features Stories (Sep '09) Oct '14 Joe Balls 12
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Oct '14 Chiropractor From... 20

Acupuncture People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE