Heavenly Acupressure Mat Is a Down-to...

Heavenly Acupressure Mat Is a Down-to-Earth Solution for Beating...

There are 1 comment on the PR-inside.com story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Heavenly Acupressure Mat Is a Down-to-Earth Solution for Beating.... In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

It provides at-home relief from mental and physical stress...as well as an affordable solution to the a headachea of holiday gift-giving. Venice, CA -- The Heavenly Acupressure Mat has arrived in the U.S. just in time to help people relieve the physical and emotional pains of everyday life, along with the headache of a what to givea for the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

James Caldwell

Santa Monica, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2010
I bought a Heavenly acupressure mat a month ago at a health convention in LA and i love it! The back pain and tension is majorly reduced and i feel so much better. Amazing tool for anyone with back and neck pain/tension. It is also said to help against stress and insomnia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Nov 26 Jay 40
News Praise for natural pain relief Oct '17 Maurice 1
We offer sales of potassium cyanide both agricu... (Apr '12) Sep '17 anonymous 5
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... Sep '17 Felix Goebbels 2
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Aug '17 Sugar Land Chirop... 17
involuntary muscle movement (Feb '17) Feb '17 Paul M 1
News Happy birthday to Colo: Oldest gorilla in US tu... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Go Blue Forever 22
More from around the web