Chiropractic manipulation of neck may...

Chiropractic manipulation of neck may cause stroke

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Aug 7, 2014, titled Chiropractic manipulation of neck may cause stroke. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

I usually don't dwell too much on chiropractic , because so many other bloggers mock them so well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2014
This should make everyone think twice before considering "chiropractic neck cracking".
Chiropractor from Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Aug 7, 2014
he he he Wisdom "the pimp" said, "This should make everyone think twice before considering "chiropractic neck cracking".
In the meantime "the pimp" said he practiced chiropractic for 20 years and said everything he did was a fraud and quackery, including neck adjustments, as he warns about now. The pimp also said he had no qualms about bilking insurance companies for the services he said had no value.
See, wisdom "the pimp" sees himself as a reformed whore. The pimp now warns others about neck manipulation but boasts that he himself performed over 100,000 neck adjustments. One of two things is happening here: either "the pimp" is lying, or he's lying. Hey, I guess that's what pimps do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy birthday to Colo: Oldest gorilla in US tu... Jan 3 Go Blue Forever 22
Cups hurt! Is that normal? Dec 28 lborain 1
acupuncture salary and how many hours can we wo... Dec 27 bemy100204 1
Chinese herbal formulas for pain Dec '16 MLucas 1
News Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Dec '16 balalnce 8
Wooden Bedroom Furniture Sale Nov '16 nove004 1
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Nov '16 indict schumer 16
More from around the web