Go Eat! The Butcher and the Vegetarian

There are 1 comment on the KOMOradio story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Go Eat! The Butcher and the Vegetarian. In it, KOMOradio reports that:

It's a local woman's romp through a world of men, meat and moral crises. Tara Austen Weaver's new book is about her attempt as a complete outsider to try to navigate through the world of meat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMOradio.

Mow

Nodaway, IA

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Let me guess. You turned to alternative medicine combining synthetic T4 Synthroid, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine along with synthetic T3 Cytomel. At least this would be the only choice for me.

According to the veg.ca or the Toronto Vegetarian Association , this condition called hypothyroidism, occurs when blood Type O's, or historical hunters/meat eaters bodies do not to produce enough iodine.

About three percent of the general population is hypothyroid.
Comming in contact with Lithium which contains Iodine-131 and can cause Hypothyroidism.
But Iodine deficiency is the most common cause of hypothyroidism worldwide.
Hypothyroidism can result from postpartum thyroiditis, a condition that affects about 5% of all women within a year of giving birth.
Hypothyroidism can also result from sporadic inheritance, sometimes autosomal recessive.
And get this, this is the biggest. In domesticated dogs, hypothyroidism is a relatively a common disease with some specific breeds having a definite predisposition.
Yap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
libido 5 hr Eve 1
News Treating infertility with acupuncture (Apr '07) Apr '15 Tonia 19
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Mar '15 Chiropractor From... 9
News Alternative Medicines for Impotence (May '12) Feb '15 jennifer92 36
News Allergy Sufferers Swear By New Laser Treatment (Jul '10) Feb '15 jchiro 42
News Katy Perry suffering knee pain Feb '15 enter now 2
News New doctor joins Rock County Chiropractic Jan '15 Tylequious Jackson 3
More from around the web