Needle work: Chiropractor first in state to be licensed in biomedical acupuncture - Lifestyle/Val...

Jun 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northern Virginia Daily

Cindy Denick's lower-back, hip and leg pain was so severe, she was "ready to try anything" to remedy it -- which is how she came to be lying face down on a table at HealthSource Chiropractic & Progressive Rehab with long needles poking out of her lower back and legs.

Comments
61 - 65 of 65 Comments Last updated May 9, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Aerial View

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Wisdom wrote:
Chiropractors are not interested in only treating what manipulative therapy might help. They want to claim they can do anything and everything.
See the recent chiropractic claim that they can cure erectile dysfunction ......
http://www.maximizedliving.com/Home/Maximized...
Do you really think that they don't claim to be experts at acupuncture also?
Since when do chiropractors need actual clinical experience?
Wisdom just lied, as he always does.
And talk about frauds. Wisdom has no credentials to treat anyone for anything, yet bangs the "I'm the expert" bible. Frauds, who have no credentials, like to do that. Makes them feel better. Then, when they figure out no one here respects frauds, they start bashing other professions, like nurses. Wisdom, for example, wrote the following, "Nurses are quacks since they don't need to take an entrance exam to get into nursing school." And exact quote by the depraved creep, wisdom.
Nurses are highly trained professionals. But it doesn't surprise me that a depraved creep like wisdom would call them 'quacks'. Decency isn't part of his makeup.
Wisdom

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Your fellow quacks claim that they can cure erectile dysfunction.

And your reply is to lie about what someone said? And you really think you have some credibility? ha ha ha

Indeed you are a quacker.
carla

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Wisdom wrote:
And don't forget, that during their "training", chiropractors never examine, diagnose or treat patients with serious illnesses. And yet, when they "graduate" they claim to be able to treat serious illnesses such as bed wetting, cystic fibrosis, ADHD, Parkinsons etc etc with bizarre treatments like dnft, activator and yes, acupuncture. And chiropractors don't seem to think that's a problem. Which is even MORE of a problem.
It really is bizarre.
The chiropractic diaper must be emptied.
I'm a believer in the DNFT Treatment... I could not raise my coffee cup to my mouth with my right arm - due to the intense pain in my elbow - In one 45 minute appointment, it was gone! Yes the technique seems odd - a few strokes, a tap tap and a gentle tweek of my feet??? how is this going to work? The doctor said my colar bone was out of alignment - I tell you the pain was gone within a few hours and has never returned-it's been ten years.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

"I'm a believer in the DNFT Treatment..."

"Yes the technique seems odd - a few strokes, a tap tap and a gentle tweek of my feet???"

Sounds reasonable. ha ha ha

I assume it was a fully licensed chiropractor who did in this voodoo?

Let's be clear, there is absolutely NO evidence to support this kind of quackery.

Safe to say, quackery is alive and well in chiropractic.
Washtington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

carla wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a believer in the DNFT Treatment... I could not raise my coffee cup to my mouth with my right arm - due to the intense pain in my elbow - In one 45 minute appointment, it was gone! Yes the technique seems odd - a few strokes, a tap tap and a gentle tweek of my feet??? how is this going to work? The doctor said my colar bone was out of alignment - I tell you the pain was gone within a few hours and has never returned-it's been ten years.
Carla,
Wisdom is known here as the 'resident liar'. Don't take his word for anything. He's a depraved troll. He also has never practiced, and has no professional degrees of any kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Acupuncture Discussions

Search the Acupuncture Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The promise and profits driving our pill-poppin... 9 hr brian sten 1
Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Jul 22 DevinBaker33 6
Halton Community Rehabilitation Centre Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 2
Mild Depression Treatment Doesn't Always Mean M... Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
No, JAMA does not now recommend chiropractic ca... Jul 20 Chiropractor from Chicago 4
Depression gets pinned with acupuncture treatment (Sep '10) Jul 18 joy 5
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Jul 17 Chiropractor from Chicago 12
•••
•••