Needle work: Chiropractor first in st...

Needle work: Chiropractor first in state to be licensed in biomedical acupuncture - Lifestyle/Val...

There are 65 comments on the Northern Virginia Daily story from Jun 15, 2010, titled Needle work: Chiropractor first in state to be licensed in biomedical acupuncture - Lifestyle/Val.... In it, Northern Virginia Daily reports that:

Cindy Denick's lower-back, hip and leg pain was so severe, she was "ready to try anything" to remedy it -- which is how she came to be lying face down on a table at HealthSource Chiropractic & Progressive Rehab with long needles poking out of her lower back and legs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Virginia Daily.

sweden

United States

#41 Feb 17, 2011
you people are viscious.
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#42 Feb 18, 2011
Indeed, there is no place for chiropractic quackery. It disgusts me that people are being ripped off by chiropractors.
Aerial View

AOL

#43 Feb 19, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Chiropractic "training" consists of chiropractors "locating" and "removing" fictitious lesions they call "chiropractic subluxations".
Chiropractors call it their "clinical experience".
They have been exposed as frauds.
Indeed, as I posted before,
"Imagine, right now in New Mexico, some chiropractors are getting the right to prescribe, albeit, mostly OTC medications, after, NOW get THIS, a "90" hour (in a hotel room) seminar.
Yup, NO actual clinical experience in "prescribing" yet they want to be considered "competent" after their 90 hour seminar.
The chiropractic diaper must be emptied. Now. Before someone gets hurt."
Folks, again wisdom dances around the 'credential' question.
Notice how that dumb ass constantly harasses chiropractors to cough up their credentials for treating this and that. But here wisdom has claimed on numerous occasions that he treats "hundreds and hundreds" of critically ill patients each week, YET he has NO medical training of any description. So, I know, let's just take this liar's word for everything. When asked to produce real life credentials, like, oh I don't know, a REAL degree of some sort, the liar (wisdom)dances, dodges, and hides from that question. "Look over there, a baby deer!"
Wisdom is now and has always been a lying sack and a fraud. He has NEVER offered a single shred of evidence that he has ANY medical training whatsover. And he is not, in any way, and expert on chiropractic. Lying? Yes. Deceiving. You bet. Chiropractic. Uh, nope.
Aerial View

AOL

#44 Feb 19, 2011
One of wisdom's favorite lies is that New Mexico chiropractors who want to prescribe under their new law, take a 90 hour course in a hotel room.
Here is a link that is proof positive that wisdom is and has ALWAYS been a liar.
http://www.nuhs.edu/show.asp...
Two year master's degree program with hosital rotations. Wisdom is a liar. Always has been.
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#45 Feb 19, 2011
Not sure why you're linking National's website.

Their course is NOT a "requirement" for new mexico quackers to prescribe hormones and the like. It is a 90 hour course.

Wise up mr. quacker. And stop defrauding people by defending fellow chiropractors who claim they can cure sexual dysfunction and ADHD. they cannot. And you need to grow a "set" and denounce your quack colleagues who claim that they can.

Dumb ass.
Aerial View

AOL

#46 Feb 19, 2011
Wisdom just lied again.
The above Advanced Practice course from National IS required of New Mexico chiropractors who want to prescribe. So, wisdom just flat-out lied yet again. Are you shocked? Didn't think so. It is just way too easy exposing wisdom's many lies.

Now, let's get back at wisdom's lack of credentials. He just dodged that question again. Wisdom constantly asks chiropractors for their credentials, but here wisdom, the liar, makes outragously false claims that he treats, as he put it, "hundreds and hundreds" of critically ill patient each week at a world class hospital, YET (and get this) he as NO medical training!! Does he use mirrors or is he flat out lying to the hospital administrators about his so called 'medical training."
Wisdom's lying diaper is full and ready to burst. Stand back!! Way back! How dangerous is that? I mean lying to a hospital, faking credentials then claiming to treat 'hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients. Delusional, dangerous flakes like this must be arrested and prosecuted.
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#47 Feb 19, 2011
From the new Mexico Board of chiropractic examiners ;

" documentation that the chiropractic physician has successfully completed 90 clinical and didactic hours of education provided by an institution approved by the New Mexico medical board and the New Mexico board of chiropractic examiners"

No where does it state you have to go to National quackery school to prescribe.

90 hours at a Holiday Inn. Can you imagine just how ignorant ........?

How can a chiropractor be so ignorant about his own quack field?

And look at the first things that these quacks want to prescribe;

1) estradiol
2) progesterone
3) testosterone
4) desicated thyroid

Beyond bizarre. Dumb ass chiropractors.
Aerial View

AOL

#48 Feb 19, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
From the new Mexico Board of chiropractic examiners ;
" documentation that the chiropractic physician has successfully completed 90 clinical and didactic hours of education provided by an institution approved by the New Mexico medical board and the New Mexico board of chiropractic examiners"
No where does it state you have to go to National quackery school to prescribe.
90 hours at a Holiday Inn. Can you imagine just how ignorant ........?
How can a chiropractor be so ignorant about his own quack field?
And look at the first things that these quacks want to prescribe;
1) estradiol
2) progesterone
3) testosterone
4) desicated thyroid
Beyond bizarre. Dumb ass chiropractors.
Wisdom just lied again.
The above Advanced Practice course from National IS required of New Mexico chiropractors who want to prescribe. So, wisdom just flat-out lied yet again. Are you shocked? Didn't think so. It is just way too easy exposing wisdom's many lies.
Oh, and the liar, wisdom, purposely omitted 'just a few' of the drugs chiropractors can prescribe. From NM chiro website:
CHIROPRACTIC FORMULARY:

A. Hormones for topical, sublingual, oral use

(1) estradiol

(2) progesterone

(3) testosterone

(4) desicated thyroid

B. Muscle relaxers; cyclobenzaprine

C. NSAIDs - prescription strength

(1) ibuprofen

(2) naproxen

D. Prescription medications for topical use

(1) NMDC Ca2 dextromethorphan

(2) NSAIDSs

(a) ketoprofen

(b) piroxicam

(c) naproxen

(d) ibuprofen

(e) diclofenac

(3) muscle relaxers; cyclobenzaprine

(4) sodium chanel antagonist; lidocaine

E. Homeopathics requiring prescription

F. Other substances by injection

(1) sterile water

(2) sterile saline

(3) sarapin or its generic

(4) caffeine

(5) procaine HCL

(6) epinephrine

(7) homeopathic for injection

G. Glutathione for inhalation

[16.4.15.11 NMAC - N, 09/11/2009; A, 7/23/2010]

Also, there is a new New Mexico bill that will allow chiropractors to prescribe ALL drugs, including narcotics. Loot it up. You'll see. http://www.chiroeco.com/chiropractic/news/108...

Proving once again--wisdom is a liar.

Now, let's get back at wisdom's lack of credentials. He just dodged that question again. Wisdom constantly asks chiropractors for their credentials, but here wisdom, the liar, makes outragously false claims that he treats, as he put it, "hundreds and hundreds" of critically ill patient each week at a world class hospital, YET (and get this) he as NO medical training!! Does he use mirrors or is he flat out lying to the hospital administrators about his so called 'medical training."
Wisdom's lying diaper is full and ready to burst. Stand back!! Way back! How dangerous is that? I mean lying to a hospital, faking credentials then claiming to treat 'hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients. Delusional, dangerous flakes like this must be arrested and prosecuted.
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#49 Feb 19, 2011
90 hours dumb ass, 90 hours. I quoted the web site.

"sterile water" ha ha ha "estradiol" ha ha ha

ha ha Check out these chiropractic quacks who claim to cure erectile dysfunction ....

Yeah, we want these guys "prescribing" ....

Keep in mind, "maximized living" is one of the largest chiropractic organizations in the U.S.

http://www.maximizedliving.com/Home/Maximized...
Aerial View

AOL

#50 Feb 19, 2011
Wisdom just lied again. He did not quote the website. He just lied. I have the real website. Again, wisdom just out and out lied in your face.
Oh, and the liar, wisdom, purposely omitted 'just a few' of the drugs chiropractors can prescribe. From NM chiro website:
CHIROPRACTIC FORMULARY:

A. Hormones for topical, sublingual, oral use

(1) estradiol

(2) progesterone

(3) testosterone

(4) desicated thyroid

B. Muscle relaxers; cyclobenzaprine

C. NSAIDs - prescription strength

(1) ibuprofen

(2) naproxen

D. Prescription medications for topical use

(1) NMDC Ca2 dextromethorphan

(2) NSAIDSs

(a) ketoprofen

(b) piroxicam

(c) naproxen

(d) ibuprofen

(e) diclofenac

(3) muscle relaxers; cyclobenzaprine

(4) sodium chanel antagonist; lidocaine

E. Homeopathics requiring prescription

F. Other substances by injection

(1) sterile water

(2) sterile saline

(3) sarapin or its generic

(4) caffeine

(5) procaine HCL

(6) epinephrine

(7) homeopathic for injection

G. Glutathione for inhalation

[16.4.15.11 NMAC - N, 09/11/2009; A, 7/23/2010]

Also, there is a new New Mexico bill that will allow chiropractors to prescribe ALL drugs, including narcotics. Loot it up. You'll see. Proving once again--wisdom is a liar.
http://www.chiroeco.com/chiropractic/news/108...
DCsRFrauds

United States

#51 Feb 20, 2011
I read the New Mexico website Wisdom. You are correct. Why any chiropractor would lie about his own line of work is pretty stupid. I guess to sound more legitimate.

Wisdom, I wondered the same thing. Why would a chiropractor give estradiol or any hormone replacement to anyone? And knowing that they do not have the clinical expertise? That's seems to me lke malpractice.

Again, this will be forwarded to my insurance rep.
Aerial View

AOL

#52 Feb 20, 2011
DCsRFrauds wrote:
I read the New Mexico website Wisdom. You are correct. Why any chiropractor would lie about his own line of work is pretty stupid. I guess to sound more legitimate.
Wisdom, I wondered the same thing. Why would a chiropractor give estradiol or any hormone replacement to anyone? And knowing that they do not have the clinical expertise? That's seems to me lke malpractice.
Again, this will be forwarded to my insurance rep.
Look at the doe, "DCRFrauds" THREATENING to forward, who knows what, to 'his' insurance rep! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH HA AH AH AHHA. A no-thing, powerless dumb ass like him trying to be noticed in the world. he he he he.
That's the limits of his pathetic life.
Me? I make a fortune as a chiropractor and I help a lot of people.
Oh, and powerless, I don't accept penny-one from any sort of insurance. My practice is ALL CASH!
Wishing you a speedy recovery from your mental anguish. Ciou!
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#54 Feb 24, 2011
Chiropractors claiming to prescribe "estradiol".

Need any more evidence that chiroquackers should be locked up?
Aerial View

Buffalo Grove, IL

#55 Feb 25, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Chiropractors claiming to prescribe "estradiol".
Need any more evidence that chiroquackers should be locked up?
The fraud and liar, wisdom, is back from NC after so cleverly posting as "DC'SRFrauds."
Wisdom's lies are so much more believable when he posts with some other name. "Wisdom" is synonymous with 'liar','creep', and 'fraud', so any other name would be an improvement.
Welcome back, liar.
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#56 Feb 25, 2011
Let me guess, this quack aerial wants to prescribe estradiol.

Please tell us where you think you were trained in hormonal replacement therapy.

I need a good laugh from the resident chiroquacker.
Aerial View

Buffalo Grove, IL

#57 Feb 25, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Let me guess, this quack aerial wants to prescribe estradiol.
Please tell us where you think you were trained in hormonal replacement therapy.
I need a good laugh from the resident chiroquacker.
Welcome back, fraud. How was NC? Did you meet a lot of fellow liars down there when you posted as "DC'sRFrauds?" he he
I'm having a HUGE day. So far I treated 23 patients and had a blast doing so and made a lot of money. I mean a LOT of money--all CASH.
A little known fact about my chiropractic practice is that I only accept payment if the patient is satisfied with the results, otherwise it's free. How many MD's do that? Uh, can you say Zippo!
What a pleasue it is not to deal with insurance companies. They can keep their money. I don't want even a single penny from them.

Again, I say, welcome back fraud. Nice to see you're still jealous and angry of successful chiropractors. Ciou!
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#58 Feb 25, 2011
I know you're a chiropractor, but my question is very straight forward.
You listed estradiol as a chiropractic remedy.
Where were you trained in hormone replacement?

Busted! You truly are a dumb ass.

Oh and why no comment on your colleagues here who claim to treat erectile dysfunction.

Maybe you can link us to those chiropractic sexual dysfunction studies? he he he he Maybe not!

Aerial View

Buffalo Grove, IL

#59 Feb 25, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
I know you're a chiropractor, but my question is very straight forward.
You listed estradiol as a chiropractic remedy.
Where were you trained in hormone replacement?
Busted! You truly are a dumb ass.
Oh and why no comment on your colleagues here who claim to treat erectile dysfunction.
Maybe you can link us to those chiropractic sexual dysfunction studies? he he he he Maybe not!
I know you're a fraudulent dumb ass with no profesisonal degrees or experience. If I'm wrong (which I'm not), then think hard: Where did you get your professional training, degrees, and license to practice?
Simple enough? Maybe not for dumb ass like wisdom, who doubles as a fraud.
Licensed Acupuncturist

Greentown, PA

#60 Mar 27, 2011
I feel us in alternative health should be working together rather than fighting each other. We can all agree that Chiropractors are trained professionals in what they do and Acupuncturists are trained professionals in what we do but THEY ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT UNRELATED PRACTICES. Though I completed a 1,000 hour course of study in Tui Na and Shiatsu in addition to my 3,000 hour program in Acupuncture and three and half year clinical internship I am not asking to practice Chiropractic medicine. That is their turf and they should protect it or the education that they trained in and paid for becomes worthless, lost to substandard practitioners.
Wisdom

Shirley, NY

#61 Mar 27, 2011
Chiropractors are not interested in only treating what manipulative therapy might help. They want to claim they can do anything and everything.

See the recent chiropractic claim that they can cure erectile dysfunction ......

Do you really think that they don't claim to be experts at acupuncture also?

Since when do chiropractors need actual clinical experience?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Nov 26 Jay 40
News Praise for natural pain relief Oct '17 Maurice 1
We offer sales of potassium cyanide both agricu... (Apr '12) Sep '17 anonymous 5
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... Sep '17 Felix Goebbels 2
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Aug '17 Sugar Land Chirop... 17
involuntary muscle movement (Feb '17) Feb '17 Paul M 1
News Happy birthday to Colo: Oldest gorilla in US tu... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Go Blue Forever 22
More from around the web