Patch Picks: Head to the Spa

Patch Picks: Head to the Spa

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 24, 2011, titled Patch Picks: Head to the Spa. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The best spots for a little rest and relaxation. Body Celebration Day Spa Downtown San Rafael is home to this hidden, small spa, where the space is in short supply but the service is top-notch. Frog's Spa Hot tubs are the name of the game at this classic Fairfax institution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Frogs

San Anselmo, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Frogs, really? Yeah sure, Frogs is great it you wanted to get leered at or raped on the way to the bathroom, or if you like seeing gay men's wee-wees on display. yuck. no thanks.
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

#2 Apr 12, 2011
Sounds like you spend a great deal of time there. What else should I be on the alert for?
Frogs

San Anselmo, CA

#3 Apr 12, 2011
I went twice and that was twice too many times, for the reasons specified. There's your Alert. Also, always beware of the Parkade Rats; There is a new influx of Tweeker Mania going on.
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

#4 Apr 14, 2011
So's your antimacassar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The backpack burden: The concern for students' ... (Sep '14) Jun 12 Anonymous 4
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Jun 9 jane 37
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Area Jun 1 fish11r 1
questions about master tung May '16 Malt Beer 1
News The Best Chiropractors, Acupuncture, Cleanses, ... May '16 JamesPonce 2
News 'Sham' Acupuncture as Effective as the Real Thi... May '16 JamesPonce 3
News Great Small WorksArchitect Cameron Sinclair.Cam... Apr '16 Lynn 1
More from around the web