Dog, near death, rallies with owner's...

Dog, near death, rallies with owner's love and will model in charity fundraiser

There are 1 comment on the Denver Post story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Dog, near death, rallies with owner's love and will model in charity fundraiser. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Winston and Nancy Nicholas are a familiar sight as she pushes him around in a baby stroller.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Sallie and Cocoa

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 23, 2011
I can relate to Nancy and Winston as our Cocoa, a male Shih Tzu, was left unable to walk or stand after back surgery at CSU. He is in great health and we are trying to keep him content so I would love to hear more about how Nancy is dealing with Winston's problems. I'd love to be in touch with anyone who has had this trauma so we can share. Contact me: writeconsulting@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asian medicine expert to address Parkinson's group Feb '18 Mari 1
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Nov '17 Jay 40
News Praise for natural pain relief (Oct '17) Oct '17 Maurice 1
We offer sales of potassium cyanide both agricu... (Apr '12) Sep '17 anonymous 5
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Felix Goebbels 2
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Aug '17 Sugar Land Chirop... 17
involuntary muscle movement (Feb '17) Feb '17 Paul M 1