A local chiropractor uses pressure po...

A local chiropractor uses pressure points to help patients - both people and animals

There are 38 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Apr 14, 2014, titled A local chiropractor uses pressure points to help patients - both people and animals. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Beth Davis, a chiropractor who works on dogs and people, massaged the back of an 8-year-old yellow Labrador named Hazel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sand

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2014
Not new. Not news.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 16, 2014
Pure quackery!
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Apr 16, 2014
http://www.alternet.org/story/147318/100,000_...

Over 100,000 innocent Americans are murdered every year by their MD's and drug companies. It appears to be premeditated first degree murder since the MD's and drug companies prescribed these drugs soley out of greed and nothing to do with patient welfare. Not to worry--the FDA will ban some of these drugs after another million Americans are maimed and murdered--just like they did with thousands of past 'once approved' drugs that murdered millions--like HItler. Maybe someone should be held accountable for these murders. Just a thought.
If you think that's bad I know of a chiropractor in my area who uses pressure points.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2014
And that, my friends is the "logical" chiropractic response.

Which drugs are like "hitler"? Which of those life saving drugs are like "hitler"?

Do us a favor mr. quacker .... when you are sick, do not take drugs ... that way, you can die without being a hypocrite.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Apr 17, 2014
The fraudster wisdom is a dumb ass . Read above.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Apr 18, 2014
When the main pressure point is your wallet, it's time to reconsider treatment options.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Apr 18, 2014
lolol wrote:
When the main pressure point is your wallet, it's time to reconsider treatment options.
Right you are. Over 100,000 innocent Americans are murdered each year by greedy MD's and drug companies. Another 200,000 plus are maimed by these drugs--each year. That's EACH year. Got that, each year. The good news is that the MD who prescribed those drugs got great Super Bowl tickets from the drug companies in exchange for pushing their drugs. The grieving parents who just buried their daugther thought that was an even exchange--Super Bowl tickets for their daughter's life. More good news: The game was exciting and the MD got free beer and posed with the quarterback. Who can ask for more than that. The drug companies and MD's make millions peddling those drugs that killed those 100,000 innocent Americans. But you're right, that's nothing compared to chiropractors using pressure points.

Fredrick

Ardsley, NY

#9 Apr 18, 2014
Is it true that no chiropractic techniques are supported by reproducible studies?

Would the chiropractor above please link me to a study supporting the metal activator that was used on my mother. She had crippling arthritis and ulcerative colitis and her chiropractor said he could help her. He didn't.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Apr 18, 2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Yet another coincidence! The above fraud, "Fredrick" is really (wait for it...) the imbecile wisdom! he he he.
What a coincidence that ALL made up posters who agree with the dumb ass wisdom just happen to be from the EXACT same place in NY. What are the odds? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! What an imbecile. Thus, a repeat.

Right you are. Over 100,000 innocent Americans are murdered each year by greedy MD's and drug companies. Another 200,000 plus are maimed by these drugs--each year. That's EACH year. Got that, each year. The good news is that the MD who prescribed those drugs got great Super Bowl tickets from the drug companies in exchange for pushing their drugs. The grieving parents who just buried their daugther thought that was an even exchange--Super Bowl tickets for their daughter's life. More good news: The game was exciting and the MD got free beer and posed with the quarterback. Who can ask for more than that. The drug companies and MD's make millions peddling those drugs that killed those 100,000 innocent Americans. But you're right, that's nothing compared to chiropractors using pressure points.
Sprat

Boston, MA

#11 Apr 18, 2014
My best bud is a chiropractor. He's the first to tell you that chiropractic is bunk. He tells me that there are chiropractors across the country that claim to heal diseases such as Alzheimer's and attention deficit disorders. There is no research to support such bunk. I do love how this chiropractor attempts to deflect. Bunk smuggler.
Purple

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2014
Sprat wrote:
My best bud is a chiropractor. He's the first to tell you that chiropractic is bunk. He tells me that there are chiropractors across the country that claim to heal diseases such as Alzheimer's and attention deficit disorders. There is no research to support such bunk. I do love how this chiropractor attempts to deflect. Bunk smuggler.
It's quite alarming that the public is so taken in and puts their health and well being into the hands and care of chiropractors.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#13 Apr 19, 2014
Sounds like 'purple' is a jealous loser who refuses to work to make a living--but instead sponges off the welfare system. Nice job--purple.
I have to get to work now to support more leeches like purple.
Yesterday I treated 47 patients and made a lot of money. Too bad I have to pay a lot of that in taxes to support leeches---you know, like purple.
Purple

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2014
Chiropractor From Chicago wrote:
Sounds like 'purple' is a jealous loser who refuses to work to make a living--but instead sponges off the welfare system. Nice job--purple.
I have to get to work now to support more leeches like purple.
Yesterday I treated 47 patients and made a lot of money. Too bad I have to pay a lot of that in taxes to support leeches---you know, like purple.
Not bright. Typical chiropractor to draw irrelevant conclusions.

Quackery.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#15 Apr 19, 2014
Yup, according to the "authority" (he he he) "purple" chiropractic is quackery. Gosh, I often wondered how uneducated dumb asses like purple annoint themselves as experts. My guess is "purple" is a loser socially and financially and has to lash out against those who are successful--like me. Anyone who labels their own self as an expert, like the losers 'wisdom' and 'purple', are liars and losers--pure and simple--and who lack credentials.
Got to go back to work. Already saw 18 patients this Saturday morning. Five more to go than off to the Cubs game. They have a lousy record so far this year, but at least those losers are making an honest living--unlike 'purple' who scams the welfare system--like the other welfare rats who breed like rabbits and take, take, take without putting in a honest day's work.
Purple

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2014
Yup, according to the "authority" (he he he) "purple" chiropractic is quackery. Gosh, I often wondered how uneducated dumb asses like purple annoint themselves as experts. My guess is "purple" is a loser socially and financially and has to lash out against those who are successful--like me. Anyone who labels their own self as an expert, like the losers 'wisdom' and 'purple', are liars and losers--pure and simple--and who lack credentials.
Got to go back to work. Already saw 18 patients this Saturday morning. Five more to go than off to the Cubs game. They have a lousy record so far this year, but at least those losers are making an honest living--unlike 'purple' who scams the welfare system--like the other welfare rats who breed like rabbits and take, take, take without putting in a honest day's work.
There's always a market for snake oil.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#17 Apr 20, 2014
Purple wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always a market for snake oil.
More jealousy from the welfare recipient.
Don't worry, I'll be making a lot of money tomorrow, enough to help support you and your family of welfare leeches. Question: Does the government allow you to buy beer and cigarettes with welfare money? Just asking. I just want to make sure my tax dollars aren't going to waste on food, clothing and shelter.
Purple

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
More jealousy from the welfare recipient.
Don't worry, I'll be making a lot of money tomorrow, enough to help support you and your family of welfare leeches. Question: Does the government allow you to buy beer and cigarettes with welfare money? Just asking. I just want to make sure my tax dollars aren't going to waste on food, clothing and shelter.
Yes, you're selling your quackery. Who has denied that? Try to keep up.

Meanwhile, this is obviously getting under your skin. Sorry you don't get the respect you feel you're due, but you do sound rather unintelligent. I wouldn't trust any aspect of my health to a person of low intelligence who is pushing his fake cures. But then, I have no respect for charlatans.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 20, 2014
Good point "purple", even this chiropractor from IL hasn't denied he's selling quackery.

He has yet to produce one reliable reproducible study that would support using,(for example; the most used chiropractic treatment in the world, the activator), for ANY condition.

Like you said, he, like most chiropractors, draws irrelevant conclusions. Then he, as predicted and as taught in chiropractic school, calls MDs murderers (except the ones he and his family use, of course).

Oh and then the ultimate justification .... claims he makes a lot of money.

He makes my points about chiropractors every time he posts. My useful idiot.
Purple

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Apr 20, 2014
Quoted from Preston Long, a licensed chiropractor from Arizona:

"Chiropractic’s minimum educational standards are quite low. In 2007, chiropractic students were required to evaluate and manage only 15 patients in order to graduate. Chiropractic’s accreditation agency ordered this number to increase to 35 by the fall of 2011. However, only 10 of the 35 must be live patients (eight of whom are not students or their family members)! For the remaining cases, students are permitted to “assist, observe, or participate in live, paper-based, computer-based, distance learning, or other reasonable alternative.”3 In contrast, medical students see thousands of patients"
Purple

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Apr 20, 2014
Te entrust any aspect of my health to someone with so little education is scary.

For more from Preston Long, "Twenty Things Most Chiropractors Won't Tell You".

http://edzardernst.com/2013/10/twenty-things-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wooden Bedroom Furniture Sale Nov 27 nove004 1
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Nov 9 indict schumer 16
Phamton iching can acupunture help? Nov 9 zionism is racism 2
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Nov 9 USS LIBERTY 10
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame UK Oct '16 tobe112 1
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame UK Oct '16 tobe112 1
News Certain parents more likely to skip kids' flu shot Oct '16 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
More from around the web