Back pain treatment options range from rest to surgery

Aug 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PennLive.com

Acupuncture, chiropractic treatments, physical therapy and surgery are just some of the ways that back pain can be treated.

Comments
21 - 40 of 198 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2011
Oregon is Disgusting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Aerial View wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hurt", you see, the loser wisdom, who knows nothing about chiropractic, is trying to CONvince you that you were, in fact, not helped by a chiropractor when in fact you were.
Then again, no one listens to wisdom's rants on chiropractic since he's, well, NOT an expert and never has been. You can't blame him for being angry, though. He's been a failure his whole life and he has to blame someone or something. Why not chiropractic? Good as anything I suppose.
So when the liar and con, wisdom, bangs the 'expert' bible, and praising himself, you'll know they're the lies and droppings of a pathetic loser. The creep with a fondness for diapers, wisdom, is not a chiropractic expert unless you count his copy and paste function as an expert qualification. He doesn't know about the practice of chiropractic because, well, he's never been in practice, never had a license, doesn't have a degree and totally lacks any credentials.
Hey, what happened to the METS and K-Rod! Poor K-Rod--such an angry man. But he has a long way to go until he gets as angry as the liar wisdom! he he he
Goodness are you an angry human being.

You aren't treating patients are you?
Oregon is Disgusting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Aerial View wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! Says wisdom, the liar, "You're in no condition to debate me!" Thank god! I would never debate with a creep who loves diapers, and pretends he's a 'chiropractic expert' when he's never attended school. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH AH AHA HA AHA HHA Could wisdom be a bigger fraud and liar? I don't know but the creep is sure giving it a try.
Let's not forget the perv invented the posters Theodore, WEB, Medical Doctor, Chiropractor, ex-chiro, and steve. Funny, they were the only dopes to agree with the creep, wisdom. And he made them up just for that reason! Not kidding. He did!! How pathetic. To everyone else, wisdom, the diaper perv, is the laughing stock. He's my useful village idiot.
Cult?
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Oregon is Disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
Cult?
Oregon, you don't get it. I'm not angry at wisdom, I'm laughing at him with each post. He is a riot. No one strives to prove his stupidity and ignorance more than he does. It's like watching a cartoon jack ass kick himself with his own hind legs! Wisdom is funny as hell!
Jaime Laviena

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Editor@Hospital.com 1 time only,$30 a month home page advertisement ( HOSPITAL.COM ).
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Oregon, "angry" doesn't come close to describing this self proclaimed chiropractor. His idiotic and vitriolic rants are only a part of the story. His profanity only serves to demonstrate his "intellect" and "professionalism".

In other words, he's a chiropractor through and through.

He, and other members of his chiropractic cult have been blogging here for years, claiming among other things, that they can cure asthma, diverticulitis, allergies, bed wetting, spinal stenosis, and get this, from "aerial's" mouth himself, "deep wounds". I mean, can you imagine a chiropractor claiming to be able to prescribe topical medications, do dressing changes, apply wound vacs and debride necrotic tissue? While all of that is illegal for any chiropractor to do, it is beyond outrageous that this quack is not in jail for making such claims.

Or maybe he'll just claim that he can heal wounds but doesn't need to do all that "medical" stuff? ha ha ha

Oh and he does claim to treat patients. He also claims that he's "rich". ha ha

Yup, and he says he's really as well trained as any medical doctor. Who needs all that clinical experience stuff anyway?

The chiropractic diaper remains full. It needs to be emptied.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
Oregon, "angry" doesn't come close to describing this self proclaimed chiropractor. His idiotic and vitriolic rants are only a part of the story. His profanity only serves to demonstrate his "intellect" and "professionalism".
He, and other members of his chiropractic cult have been blogging here for years, claiming among other things, that they can cure asthma, diverticulitis, allergies, bed wetting, spinal stenosis, and get this, from "aerial's" mouth himself, "deep wounds". I mean, can you imagine a chiropractor claiming to be able to prescribe topical medications, do dressing changes, apply wound vacs and debride necrotic tissue? While all of that is illegal for any chiropractor to do, it is beyond outrageous that this quack is not in jail for making such claims.
Or maybe he'll just claim that he can heal wounds but doesn't need to do all that "medical" stuff? ha ha ha
Yup, and he says he's really as well trained as any medical doctor. Who needs all that clinical experience stuff anyway?
The chiropractic diaper remains full. It needs to be emptied.
Hey, Oregon, looks at this! Wisdom is THANKING HIMSELF again!! This time he's thanking his made up poster, "Callahan." Wait, wait, it gets better. Wisdom, the hypocrite, coward, liar, and fraud, who knows virtually nothing about chiropractic, will NOT, I repeat, will NOT accept my challenge. I challenged the con (wisdom) to divulge his, uh,'chiropratic expert credentials', you know, those credentials that would give him a seat at the debating table. In exchange, I will reveal exactly where I got my wound training which I LEGALLY and SUCCESSFULLY practice EVERY DAY! You see, I can back up my mouth, but wisdom? Oh, him. Uh, no. He's a liar and can't back up his lying mouth with any credentials. Why? Glad you asked. Simple. He has none. Wisdom just proved he's a fraud--oh, and a coward. And if wisdom, the fraud, even attempted to touch a patient with his creepy hands (he loves diapers, the creep)with the intention to treat or diagnose, he'd be INSTANTLY thrown in jail for deceiving the public and pretending to be a licensed professional--which he is so obviously not.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

"Oregon, "angry" doesn't come close to describing this self proclaimed chiropractor. His idiotic and vitriolic rants are only a part of the story. His profanity only serves to demonstrate his "intellect" and "professionalism".

The chiropractic diaper remains full. It needs to be emptied."
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
"Oregon, "angry" doesn't come close to describing this self proclaimed chiropractor. His idiotic and vitriolic rants are only a part of the story. His profanity only serves to demonstrate his "intellect" and "professionalism".
The chiropractic diaper remains full. It needs to be emptied."
HA HA HA HA! Just as I predicted. Wisdom is trying to divert your attention away from the challenge I made. I won't let that happen. I'll remind everyone what a liar and coward wisdom is, hundreds of times. Oh, I mean I'll mention this challenge hundreds of times. Which is this: Once the liar, er, I mean wisdom, divulges his so called "expert chiropractic credentials" (which he doesn't have) then I'll divulge EXACTLY where and when I received my wound training from. I will keep mentioning this challenge hundreds of times, which the coward and hypocrite wisdom won't accept. This will let everyone know what a hypocrite the con, er, uh, I mean wisdom is. The jack ass (wisdom) just kicked himself again with his own hind legs! AHHHHHHHHHHHH AH HA HA HA HAH AA HA
Let's not forget that wisdom, who has never been a chiropractic expert, shows his stupidity and ignorance with each post. Talk about being out of touch. What a dumb ass. More descriptively, what a jack ass!
hurt in saint pete

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Aerial View wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha! Tens seconds, eh? he he he. It just takes one second to describe wisdom's rants on chiropractic: Fraud.
I think wisdom has 10 seconds of wisdom due to a crack problem..
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

hurt in saint pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I think wisdom has 10 seconds of wisdom due to a crack problem..
You might be right. I understand that crack can cause delusions especially in paranoid schizophrenics who already have advanced mental illness. Another symptom is jealousy. We've already established that wisdom is jealous of successful chiropractors.
Oh, the challenge:(I won't let this go). Wisdom has lied to everyone here and is an outright fraud for claiming he is a chiropractic expert. He can offer NO proof, no credentials, nothing at least any reasonable person would accept. I will divulge, in detail, where I got my wound care training IF the paranoid schizophreic divulges any REAL expert chiropractic credentials, and I don't mean "hundreds and hundreds of meetings" and I don't mean copy and paste. I do mean REAL degrees, REAL clinical experience, and a REAL license to practice--you know, silly stuff like that.
Don't hold your breath. Delusional patients cannot comprehend reality. The reality is wisdom is a fraud.
Guy

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

I would like to seek advice on an injury I sustained several weeks ago while working in the yard. While foolishly lifting a bag of mulch, I noticed a sharp though very brief pain in my lower back. Although I was able to work without pain the rest of the day, the next morning the pain was quite noticeable. For the next week or so, I had difficulty sleeping because the pain in my lower back was so bad. After a week of so, however, the pain virtually disappeared. But then a new symptom appeared: loss of strength in my right leg. Specifically, I cannot perform a full one-legged squat with my right leg. In fact, I cannot lift myself at all from a squatted position using only my right leg (left leg is fine). I occasionally feel a slight tingling in my foot and toes, but never any radiating pain down the back of my leg. the only pain I feel is when I attempt to bend to the right. The pain then radiates down my right glute and into the front of my upper thigh (quadricep). I have also noticed that when I attempt to tighten or flex my right quadricep, I cannot seem to engage all of the muscle; in other words, there is still some part of the muscle that is not contracted. Is this sciatica? Please help.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Hey "hurt" you dumb ass. Your chiropractic buddy here "aerial" has claimed he can "cure deep wounds".

Seems you like defending quacks.

Proving once again, that the chiropractic diaper is full.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
Hey "hurt" you dumb ass. Your chiropractic buddy here "aerial" has claimed he can "cure deep wounds".
Is anything new here? Nope, wisdom is still frustrated, and running scared, avoiding the all revealing expert credential question.
Yet again, the fraud and liar, wisdom, is hiding from the 'credential' challenge. I won't let this go. Wisdom is a fraud because he stated (hundreds of times) that, and I quote, "I am the chiropractic expert here." Yet, the fraud offers no proof. He is not knowledgeable about chiropractic. Any idiot can copy and paste from the web or the loser website, chirotalk. Here's the challenge: I will divulge, in details, where I received my wound care training IF the liar, er, uh, wisdom divulges some REAL expert credentials. Oh, I don't know--silly stuff like degrees, a license, years in practice, number of patients helped, advanced courses taken as a professional--you know, stuff that might just add credibility to his lies. Silly stuff.
Don't hold your breath. Wisdom is not an expert in chiropractic just because he says so. He's lied about chiropractic, why not lie about himself.
Oh, I won't let this go. Wisdom is not invited to the chiropractic debating table unless he clearly states his so called 'expert credentials. Fool us once. We already learned that another so called, and self proclaimed 'chiropractic expert' was also a fraud. We've had enough of fake experts.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

This fella who says he's a chiropractor, even though his posts indicate he is not, said, "Wisdom is not an expert in chiropractic just because he says so. "

That's correct. I am THE expert because of a demonstrated history of exposing the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise. I am well versed in virtually all chiropractic treatments, techniques and in fact, how chiropractors go about scamming innocent people. That makes me an expert.

Calling me a liar may work as a good rebuttal in the chiropractic world, but in the logical world, it is just more evidence that the chiropractic diaper is full.

For example, this quack "aerial" claims that as a "chiropractor" he can "cure deep wounds". So, by definition, I have exposed another chiropractor as a scam artist.

This really is too easy.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
This fella who says he's a chiropractor, even though his posts indicate he is not, said, "Wisdom is not an expert in chiropractic just because he says so. "
That's correct. I am THE expert because of a demonstrated history of exposing the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise. I am well versed in virtually all chiropractic treatments, techniques and in fact, how chiropractors go about scamming innocent people. That makes me an expert.
Calling me a liar may work as a good rebuttal in the chiropractic world, but in the logical world, it is just more evidence that the chiropractic diaper is full.
For example, this quack "aerial" claims that as a "chiropractor" he can "cure deep wounds". So, by definition, I have exposed another chiropractor as a scam artist.
This really is too easy.
Yet again, the fraud and liar, wisdom, is hiding from the 'credential' challenge. I won't let this go. Wisdom is a fraud because he stated (hundreds of times) that, and I quote, "I am the chiropractic expert here." Yet, the fraud offers no proof. He is not knowledgeable about chiropractic. Any idiot can copy and paste from the web or the loser website, chirotalk. Here's the challenge: I will divulge, in details, where I received my wound care training IF the liar, er, uh, wisdom divulges some REAL expert credentials. Oh, I don't know--maybe silly stuff like degrees, a license, years in practice, number of patients helped, advanced courses taken as a professional--you know, stuff that might just ad credibility to his lies. Silly stuff.
Don't hold your breath. Wisdom is not an expert in chiropractic just because he says so. He's lied about chiropractic, why not lie about himself.
Oh, I won't let this go. Wisdom is not invited to the chiropractic debating table unless he clearly states his so called 'expert credentials. Fool us once. We already learned that another so called, and self proclaimed 'chiropractic expert' was also a fraud. We've had enough of fake experts.
I Heart Wisdom

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

No matter what the specialty, there are good doctors and bad doctors. I've had PCPs prescribe antibiotics for any condition, without listening to what I've had to say. My chiropractor actually took the time to hear my concerns, and made helpful suggestions. I won't stop seeing a PCP for certain conditions, but I am very wary of them as they are too quick to provide medication. I guess they don't want to stop getting those post it notes and mugs from the pharmaceutical companies!
I Heart Wisdom

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Also, why can't anyone on here express themselves in an intelligent, respectful manner without calling each other jack asses or talking about diapers?
Dr Callahan

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

I cannot believe that this so called chiropractor is still here claiming that he, as a chiropractor is treating and curing wounds.

You really should put a lid on it. I've been a chiropractor for a long time. Never have I heard of a chiropractor treating wounds. So I ask you, aerial, where did you get your so called wound training?

Chiropractors have a hard enough time trying to maintain a professional image. Your posts set chiropractic back to the early 1900's.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Dr Callahan wrote:
I cannot believe that this so called chiropractor is still here claiming that he, as a chiropractor is treating and curing wounds.
You really should put a lid on it. I've been a chiropractor for a long time. Never have I heard of a chiropractor treating wounds. So I ask you, aerial, where did you get your so called wound training?
Chiropractors have a hard enough time trying to maintain a professional image. Your posts set chiropractic back to the early 1900's.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! Folks, wisdom is conning you yet again. Wisdom IS callahan. How pathetic is that.
Let's not forget that wisdom, on another one of his 'sabbaticals' he posted as Theodore, Web, Medical Doctor, Steve, and Ex-chiro. Each one agreed with him and wisdom thanked each one in return. he he he What a loser.
Man, the con, wisdom, will go to any lengths to duck the 'expert credential' challenge. I will divulge where I got my wound care training IF the liar, er, uh, wisdom tells us all EXACTLY where he got his expert credentials such as degrees, licenses to practice, clinical experience--you know, silly stuff like that. We all know about his 'hundreds upon hundreds' of chiropractic meetings he attended. What? They didn't give this loser a diploma after all those meetings? ha ha ha And we all know this loser did his post doc in copy and paste from chirotalk! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA AH AHA HAH. Man, that's a good one!! Again. Ok. And we all know this loser did his post doc in copy and paste from chirotalk! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AHA HA.
Wisdom is a fraud. He will not be invited to the chiropractic debating table until he reveals his credentials. Don't hold your breath, folks. Wisdom is a fraud and doesn't have any.
Oh, I won't let this go.
And let's not forget these links. They expose another fake chiropractic expert--in a US court of law no less. And by a judge who caught up with the fake. The fake also tried to con everyone into thinking he was a chiropractic expert. But, well, naw. Even with all his protests, "I AM the chiropractic expert" and other lies like that, the judge saw right through the fake and exposed him court. And after being exposed as a fake, the coward just lowered his head, put his tail between his legs, walked out of the court room and was never heard from again.
hurt in saint pete

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
Wisdon, I'm a dumb ass ?

I know on the internet you can be anyone you want, but pretending to be a chiropractor is a interesting profession.. So do you really have a job or are you leeching off the working people?
I bet your real job is a drug dealer, because we can all tell your brain is fried from crack... hahahahaha YOUR THE DUMB ASS !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Acupuncture Discussions

Search the Acupuncture Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The promise and profits driving our pill-poppin... 16 hr brian sten 1
Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Jul 22 DevinBaker33 6
Halton Community Rehabilitation Centre Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 2
Mild Depression Treatment Doesn't Always Mean M... Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
No, JAMA does not now recommend chiropractic ca... Jul 20 Chiropractor from Chicago 4
Depression gets pinned with acupuncture treatment (Sep '10) Jul 18 joy 5
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Jul 17 Chiropractor from Chicago 12
•••
•••