Back pain treatment options range from rest to surgery

Aug 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PennLive.com

Acupuncture, chiropractic treatments, physical therapy and surgery are just some of the ways that back pain can be treated.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 198 of198
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Let's face it. These chiropractors have been exposed as creepy quacks. On these topix blogs, they have claimed to be able to cure everything from ADHD, deep wounds, sexual dysfunction, bed wetting, and loss of bowel control.

No evidence, no training, no intelligence.

And they want to debate me? ha ha ha

I say you have no training and no evidence and their reply is always, "prove us wrong or you're a liar, or (my favorite) we don't need no stink'n evidence, it works because we say it works.

And in their warped minds they think they have an "argument".

Emptying the chiropractic diaper one scoop at a time.
Washington Chiro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I just love exposing fraudulent quacks like wisdom. Wisdom has no credentials, no professional or academic degrees, no license to practice, no clinical experience in anything...you know, stuff like that. Sooooooo, I think I'll just repeat to save time. My pleasure.

Wisdom is known here as the 'resident liar.' It's hard to believe (I assue you it's true) that wisdom has also (listen to this) has called nurses (yes, NURSES)'quacks' on hundreds of occasions.
Wisdom has no qualifications, degrees, nothing and is the biggest quack here since he has no credentials yet claims he's an expert. Correction: that makes him a fraud.
But let's not forget, wisdom regularly calls nurses quacks. That alone speaks volumes about the rest of his bs postings. If he calls nurses 'quacks' what else does he know? Get the point?
Shemberg

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Wisdom lets see you properly reference you confabulated facts " i mean your opinions hahah"
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

There's the chiropractor's argument again.

I say there is no evidence for what they do, the chiropractor responds with , " lets see you properly reference you confabulated facts"

ha ha

Dumb ass chiropractors.
Washington Chiro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Whenever wisdom is caught in a lie and outed as the fraud he is, he resorts to name calling (see above, 'dumb ass chiropractors') That's all he knows. When you lack training and education you have to, well, call others names. How professional. Reveals the true fraud he is.

Since: Oct 11

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Shemberg

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Wisdom I did present you a debate about somatoviceral connections. I referenced and cited accordingly. I unlike you don't make absurd confabulations.

Now you "want" to state that x % use a treatment, then simply cite it. Let me remind you that a marketing magazine or wikipedia are not reputable sources haha.

Now you have been posting here for 5+ yrs stating the same exact thing over and over repeating the same ole exact rhyme. Your spam needs to stop period.
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

OK mr. chiropractor. "somatovisceral" huh? ha ha

And you want to use the word "confabulated" when someone disagrees with your quackery? Safe to say that your chiropractic claim of curing loss of bladder control, deep wounds, ADHD, bed wetting and eczema is beyond bizarre.

How about a little evidence that what you claim is true? How about acknowledging that more than 60% of ALL chiropractors use the activator and claim it can cure/heal disease? Maybe you can just blurt out "somatovisceral" again?

Look, I realize that you were bamboozled in chiropractic school, but there is a time when you grow up and admit that you were scammed.

I'll support you. I have supported many former chiropractors who went through the deprogramming experience. There is hope for you. I mean it.

Its likely you won't be able to handle any job that requires some intellectual abilities but I am sure you can push a broom just fine.

First, you need to stop stalking the internet all day. Best of luck.
Shemberg

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Again wisdom where are your citations in which you are pulling these false statistics.

#2 I repeatly tellyou I am not a chiropractor.

#3 The whole concept of chiropractic is to overall improve health so your body can function optimally and oppose any types of stressors that can cause illness.

And stalking the internet? You been posting everyday for the past 5 yrs hahaha. Just scroll down the board and click the oldest link. Pathetic you are. I work on computers for a living and find it entertaining hearing you make a fool out of yourself.
Washington Chiro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Shemberg, just appreciate wisdom for what he is, a stooge. You are educated, wisdom is not. Wisdom has no formal training in anything and holds no licenses and is clearly not an authority on anything, especially not medicine or chiropractic.
Wisdom also has a penchant for diapers. He's fascinated by them! How creepy is that. From now on I think I'll refer to wisdom as 'wisdom Sandusky!' Seems to fit, wouldn't you say?
Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

talking to yourself again dumb ass?

Such a chiropractor.
Shemberg

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Wisdom most likely shares the same perverted thrills ...as he ever so often references diapers. CLearly this man is disturbed posting every day the same ole rant for 5+ years.
Washington Chiro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Shemberg, from now on wisdom will be referred to as 'wisdom Sandusky' noting his fondness for baby diapers.
Wisdom once said, and mind you, patted himself on the back while saying, "Empty your chiropractic diaper is a great metaphor." Maybe if used once it is. But when someone refers to diapers thousands of times it's an obsession. I can't think of a bigger pervert than wisdom, affectionately now known as wisdom Sandusky.
Healtcare Management

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Attention guys!!!Birlamedisoft Pvt ltd has lunched its new product Quanta, for hospital management software. For free demo call;- 91-20-20261171. 11 projects are undergoing on this software. Hurry!!!!
Henrik

Täby, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Wisdom

Albertson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

When you can list one lie i've posted, let me know.

Until then, you've just proven yourself an ignorant defender of quackery.
Washington Chiro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Wisdom wrote:
When you can list one lie i've posted, let me know.
Until then, you've just proven yourself an ignorant defender of quackery.
Henrik,

Wisdom has no credibility. He has no professional degrees, zero clinical experience, and (get this) to top it off he has a fascination with baby diapers! Look at his past posts. He's creepy. He mentions diapers with almost each post. This has earned him the name 'wisdom Sandusky' after another pervert.
Wisdom said, "Can't you idiots see that 'empty your chiropractic diaper' is a brilliant methaphor I created? Idiots."
Yes, mr creep, we see that. We also see that if used once, then, ok, maybe it is a metaphor, but thousands of times? No, creep, it is no longer a methaphor. It reveals the thoughts of a pervert, isn't that right, wisdom Sandusky?
Shemberg

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Hahaha perhaps Wisdom is Stephen Barrett.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 198 of198
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Acupuncture Discussions

Search the Acupuncture Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Jul 9 Jessica 21
Brookfield weight loss center triples in size, ... Jul 5 Chiropractor from Chicago 2
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Jun 24 Chiropractor from Chicago 9
Natural Sex Enhancer Update (Feb '13) Jun 23 Barn 12
Alternative Medicines for Impotence (May '12) Jun 23 Ethelbert 32
A guide to popular alternative medical treatments Jun 23 med malpractice 7
NJ Spinal Care Offers New Freezing Therapy Jun 19 Dr Basim Elhabashy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••