Back pain treatment options range from rest to surgery

Aug 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PennLive.com

Acupuncture, chiropractic treatments, physical therapy and surgery are just some of the ways that back pain can be treated.

Comments
1 - 20 of 198 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2011
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

The chiropractor in the above article said, "People who respond best to surgery, with an 80 percent to 95 percent success rate, have nerve involvement, Knaub said, such as pinched nerves from disk herniation, spinal stenosis and compression of the spinal cord."

Gee really mr. chiropractor?

We all were thinking that back surgery was best for people who have the occasional ache.

But beware chiropractic scammers.

many will use bizarre treatments known as dnft, activator, nucca or sot.
You've got to be extremely careful.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
The chiropractor in the above article said, "People who respond best to surgery, with an 80 percent to 95 percent success rate, have nerve involvement, Knaub said, such as pinched nerves from disk herniation, spinal stenosis and compression of the spinal cord."
Gee really mr. chiropractor?
We all were thinking that back surgery was best for people who have the occasional ache.
But beware chiropractic scammers.
many will use bizarre treatments known as dnft, activator, nucca or sot.
You've got to be extremely careful.
Yes, please beware--especially of cons like wisdom who pretend to be chiropractic experts with NO credentials, clinical experience, professional degrees, or license. Wisdom is simply a fraud, con, and liar. He is not a chiropractic expert. That's for sure.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Probably another quacker with such deep thinking.

let's face it, this chiroquacker claimed he can cure "deep wounds".

cause we all know how well chiropractors are trained in wound care.

ha ha ha
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
Probably another quacker with such deep thinking.
let's face it, this chiroquacker claimed he can cure "deep wounds".
ha ha ha
Ha ha ha! The con never stops conning. Wisdom is not aware of the extensive post graduate training chiropractors and other health care professionals can get on wound care. Proving once again wisdom has been lying to you all along--He's not a chiropractic expert. Never has been. Repeating, "Clicker, Quack, Bizarre, and Diaper" thousands of times does not make that fraud an expert. But it does reveal his ignorance. Again, the con does not know of the extensive post graduate training I took on wound care--with extensive clinical training. Oh, and I've treated hundreds of patients successfully in MY practice. Then again, we wouldn't expect wisdom, the liar to know since he never had any clinical experience, doesn't have any professional degrees, and of course no license to treat anyone for anything. So yeah, heck, I'd say that makes him a chiropractic expert! he he he
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

this chiroquacker claimed he can cure "deep wounds".

Funny mr. quacker.

yeah, you're real busy. I see that .... ha ha ha ha
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Oh now you claim to have gotten "extensive clinical training" in wound care?

Oh my.

Does anyone now doubt that chiropractors are full of crap?

Thank mr. quacker, you are helping me empty the chiropractic diaper and you have no idea.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
this chiroquacker claimed he can cure "deep wounds".
Funny mr. quacker.
yeah, you're real busy. I see that .... ha ha ha ha
The pseudo chiropractic expert, wisdom, does not, I repeat, does NOT know about post graduate chiropractic education. Proving once again that this lying creep is trying to con everyone into thinking he's an expert when he's really, well, just a con.
Post graduate wound training for chiropractors, PT's, nurses, and yes, even MD's, is just a simple google check away. But the lying sack, wisdom, is hoping you won't do that. What a pathetic liar this wisdom creep.
hurt in saint pete

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

I have seen good honest chiropractor in saint petersburg Fl. The first time I seen him he adjusted my atlas and my leg pain disapated right then. Then he put me on a inversion table to help with my severe back pain.. Not all are quacks this guy is the greatest thing to happen to me..
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

Ha ha

Just goes to show ya, plenty of these chiroquackers are practicing the bogus and bizarre "upper cervical chiropractic techniques".

And some chiropractors will say that those who "adjust" only the top vertebrae for any and every condition are the "fringe" chiropractors. they are not.

Placebo is the chiropractors best friend.

they need to be investigated for their baloney and defrauding the desperate and gullible public.

Oh "hurt", they are not "all" quacks, but certainly the ones who use BS treatments are.

And not one of these chiropractors will criticize those techniques as stupid. because they all use treamtents that border on the absurd.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
Ha ha
Just goes to show ya, plenty of these chiroquackers are practicing the bogus and bizarre "upper cervical chiropractic techniques".
And some chiropractors will say that those who "adjust" only the top vertebrae for any and every condition are the "fringe" chiropractors. they are not.
they need to be investigated for their baloney and defrauding the desperate and gullible public.
Oh "hurt", they are not "all" quacks, but certainly the ones who use BS treatments are.
And not one of these chiropractors will criticize those techniques as stupid. because they all use treamtents that border on the absurd.
"Hurt", you see, the loser wisdom, who knows nothing about chiropractic, is trying to CONvince you that you were, in fact, not helped by a chiropractor when in fact you were.
Then again, no one listens to wisdom's rants on chiropractic since he's, well, NOT an expert and never has been. You can't blame him for being angry, though. He's been a failure his whole life and he has to blame someone or something. Why not chiropractic? Good as anything I suppose.
So when the liar and con, wisdom, bangs the 'expert' bible, and praising himself, you'll know they're the lies and droppings of a pathetic loser. The creep with a fondness for diapers, wisdom, is not a chiropractic expert unless you count his copy and paste function as an expert qualification. He doesn't know about the practice of chiropractic because, well, he's never been in practice, never had a license, doesn't have a degree and totally lacks any credentials.
Hey, what happened to the METS and K-Rod! Poor K-Rod--such an angry man. But he has a long way to go until he gets as angry as the liar wisdom! he he he
hurt in saint pete

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

If Wisdom is so intellegent why does he keep posting here? I guess he must have a bunch of meth to keep him awake..
hurt in saint pete

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
Ha ha

Lack of Wisdom, just because you don't have a clue of what a decent chiropractor feels like, must you attack people with your incompentence?
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

You can call me names "hurt". that's the usual response form chiropractors and those that defend the indefensible.

Incompetence? ha ha ha

Anytime you or any other chiropractic moron want's to debate any chiropractic technique, let me know.

You and the other chiroquacker here are way out of your league.

You want to tell me more about how, tweaking the side of someone's neck, through more than 1.5" of muscle and fascia will realign atlas by tenths of millimeters? really? Are you really that stupid to believe that crap?

Well, yes you were. And it worked, because you "felt better"? ha ha ha Chiropractors depend on that stupidity.

What chiropractic moron told you he could treat back pain like that? What chiropractic moron told you that he can cure back pain, be it, spinal stenosis, disc herniations, bulging discs, sprain facet joints, etc etc by pushing on the side of your neck? Who told you there was any legitimate research to support that kind of stupidity? Do you know that those "upper cervical" chiroquackers will also tell you that they can cure / treat any illness by doing the same "pushing on the side of the neck" treatment?

You don't get to promote hucksterism while I'm around. The scamming of the American public has to end.

The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. It can start with the quacks in St. Pete.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
You can call me names "hurt". that's the usual response form chiropractors and those that defend the indefensible.
Incompetence? ha ha ha
Anytime you or any other chiropractic moron want's to debate any chiropractic technique, let me know.
You want to tell me more about how, tweaking the side of someone's neck, through more than 1.5" of muscle and fascia will realign atlas by tenths of millimeters? really? Are you really that stupid to believe that crap?
Well, yes you were. And it worked, because you "felt better"? ha ha ha Chiropractors depend on that stupidity.
What chiropractic moron told you he could treat back pain like that? What chiropractic moron told you that he can cure back pain, be it, spinal stenosis, disc herniations, bulging discs, sprain facet joints, etc etc by pushing on the side of your neck? Who told you there was any legitimate research to support that kind of stupidity? Do you know that those "upper cervical" chiroquackers will also tell you that they can cure / treat any illness by doing the same "pushing on the side of the neck" treatment?
You don't get to promote hucksterism while I'm around. The scamming of the American public has to end.
The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. It can start with the quacks in St. Pete.
The liar and oh so reliable con, wisdom, is not professionally or morally equipped to make any valid statement on chiropractic. He called 'hurt' out of his league! AHHHHHHH HA HA HAH. Yeah, well what league is the liar and con wisdom in? The league of frauds and losers. You see, wisdom is a fraud since he deceivingly professes to be an expert, yet, and get this, he has NO professional degrees, no training, no license, no clinical experience, nothing other than his copy and paste function on his second hand keyboard. Then, he simply goes to chirotalk (the website where losers hang out), sucks up to them, you know, agreeing with them and acting as their buddy (Hey, fellas, can I play too??? Uh? Can I? Can I?) and then simply uses copy and paste and voila! Wisdom is an instant expert!! Just like that. No degrees, no clinical experience, no nothin'.
Folks, you want to make your own 'chirotalk.' Here's the simple recipe. Instead of taking a dump in the toilet, do it on the ground, outside, and wait a couple of minutes. In no time you'll have more maggots than you can shake a loser, er, uh, wisdom at. AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HAHA.
hurt in saint pete

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Lack of wisdom what are your credentials ? Public education ? Must be because if you where a college graduate you would have a job. So stop showing your stupidity and get a job you looser..
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
Incompetence? ha ha ha
Says the loser wisdom, "You don't get to promote hucksterism while I'm around." Right! And wisdom, the fraud, will not get away with out right lying about chiropractic while I'm around. It's up to me to expose frauds like wisdom who flat out lie and purposely deceive everyone about chiropractic. Wisdom is a con and his lies won't stick as long as I'm around. You can count on that! The fraud, wisdom, is not a chiropractic expert. He has no training.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

"get a job"? "public education"? What? Like William and Mary? Or like the private chiropractic schools like "life" or "sherman" or "adio"? Those pillars of academic excellence. ha ha ha ha

That, my friends, is the classic chiropractic defender's response when confronted with the fact that the chiropractic expert exposes the scam which is chiropractic.

My credentials, as if they are any of your business is the fact that I have become the expert on all that is "chiropractic".

I asked you idiots about several of the scam techniques currently employed by chiroquackers. Thousands of chiro quacks use activator, dnft, network, hio, nucca etc etc and claim they can heal people of bed wetting and other disorders.

You dumb asses are in no condition to debate me, the chiropractic expert.

Of course you both made that clear when your first defense of chiropractic was calling me names.

thank you, as you both have served as my useful idiots.

Both of you have full chiropractic diapers that need to be cleaned out.

But hey, I've got 10 seconds, tell me all you know about "network" chiropractic" and "maximized living" chiropractic. Both huge scams currently going on in the chiropractic enterprise. Come on, tell me all you know. two seconds left. ha ha ha

This really is too easy.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
"get a job"? "public education"? What? Like William and Mary? Or like the private chiropractic schools like "life" or "sherman" or "adio"? Those pillars of academic excellence. ha ha ha ha
That, my friends, is the classic chiropractic defender's response when confronted with the fact that the chiropractic expert exposes the scam which is chiropractic.
My credentials, as if they are any of your business is the fact that I have become the expert on all that is "chiropractic".
I asked you idiots about several of the scam techniques currently employed by chiroquackers. Thousands of chiro quacks use activator, dnft, network, hio, nucca etc etc and claim they can heal people of bed wetting and other disorders.
You dumb asses are in no condition to debate me, the chiropractic expert.
Of course you both made that clear when your first defense of chiropractic was calling me names.
thank you, as you both have served as my useful idiots.
Both of you have full chiropractic diapers that need to be cleaned out.
But hey, I've got 10 seconds, tell me all you know about "network" chiropractic" and "maximized living" chiropractic. Both huge scams currently going on in the chiropractic enterprise. Come on, tell me all you know. two seconds left. ha ha ha
This really is too easy.
AHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! Says wisdom, the liar, "You're in no condition to debate me!" Thank god! I would never debate with a creep who loves diapers, and pretends he's a 'chiropractic expert' when he's never attended school. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH AH AHA HA AHA HHA Could wisdom be a bigger fraud and liar? I don't know but the creep is sure giving it a try.
Let's not forget the perv invented the posters Theodore, WEB, Medical Doctor, Chiropractor, ex-chiro, and steve. Funny, they were the only dopes to agree with the creep, wisdom. And he made them up just for that reason! Not kidding. He did!! How pathetic. To everyone else, wisdom, the diaper perv, is the laughing stock. He's my useful village idiot.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

I've got 10 seconds, tell me all you know about "network" chiropractic" and "maximized living" chiropractic. Both huge scams currently going on in the chiropractic enterprise. Come on, tell me all you know. two seconds left. ha ha ha

This really is too easy.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
I've got 10 seconds, tell me all you know about "network" chiropractic" and "maximized living" chiropractic. Both huge scams currently going on in the chiropractic enterprise. Come on, tell me all you know. two seconds left. ha ha ha
This really is too easy.
Ha ha ha ha! Tens seconds, eh? he he he. It just takes one second to describe wisdom's rants on chiropractic: Fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Acupuncture Discussions

Search the Acupuncture Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Reflexology Offers Some Pain Relief (Apr '13) Jul 22 DevinBaker33 6
Halton Community Rehabilitation Centre Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 2
Mild Depression Treatment Doesn't Always Mean M... Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
No, JAMA does not now recommend chiropractic ca... Jul 20 Chiropractor from Chicago 4
Depression gets pinned with acupuncture treatment (Sep '10) Jul 18 joy 5
Allergy sufferers seek alternatives Jul 17 Chiropractor from Chicago 12
A local chiropractor uses pressure points to he... Jul 16 joy 38
•••
•••