Bill would make it easier to practice acupuncture

Feb 8, 2011 Full story: CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV 8

Lawmakers Tuesday approved a bill that would make it easier for more people to practice auricular or "ear" acupuncture, which is becoming a preferred treatment for a new generation of veterans facing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Full Story
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Before anyone gives chiropractors the right to treat "veterans facing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder", shouldn't chiropractors get some clinical expereicne with PTSD?

Just asking.

Veterans deserve better.
Aerial View

AOL

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Yes, I AM cutting and pasting. Nothing wisdom, the super creep, can do about it. This post must be read so others can see what a depraved prick this wisdom character is.

Wisdom is not qualified to debate chiropractic. He's a dumb ass who knows nothing about chiropractic except spewing out lies.

As promised, I will repeat this post hundreds if not thousands of times. Everyone has to know how depraved 'wisdom the creep' is.

Off topic, but this has to be mentioned again.
Another topix reported the death of a Paul Pisko, D.C. a true humanitarian and a great chiropractor.
He was 44 years old.
Here is what wisdom wrote about his death:
"He was just a quack -- good riddance!
Empty his chiropractic diaper into his COFFIN!"

The above is an EXACT quote from wisdom. Why would ANYONE take advice from such a depraved prick? Three days ago wisdom said he was going skiing. Where? Massachusetts? And where did wisdom's next post originate? You know, that post where he said he was glad Dr. Pisko died and that they should put a diaper in his coffin? You guessed it--Massachusetts.

As I've been telling you all along. Wisdom knows nothing about chiropractic. He failed in his life and is now taking it out on successful chiropractors. EVERYTHING wisdom writes is a lie.
Again, refer to what he said about Dr. Pisko, then just ignore everything wisdom writes from now on.
I'll be posting this hundreds, if not thousands of times in a row. Everyone has to know what kind of jerk wisodm really is. Beyond depraved. He's a despicable excuse for a human. Wisdom truly is a step below human excrement. Imagine anyone else writing they're glad a good man died and to "empty his chiropractic diaper into his coffin." Wisdom wrote that! He did. Just go back a few posts. NOW do you see what I've been telling you all along.
You will see this post thousands of times.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#3 Feb 9, 2011
Wow, such vitriol. I'm guessing you're a chiropractor who likes to treat PTSD by sticking needles into ears of veterans without any actual clinical experience?

I'm familiar with chiropractic "education". Please tell me where you think you received clinical training in PTSD.

That is, if you can get past posting bizarre rants. We'll see.
factual

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Before anyone gives chiropractors the right to treat "veterans facing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder", shouldn't chiropractors get some clinical expereicne with PTSD?
Just asking.
Veterans deserve better.
Yes veterans do deserve the best....that is why Chiropractors(DCs) are a part of VA Services...and...chiropractic services to our veterans continue to expand. DC students intern at these facilities.

Ummmm???.....Chiropractic experts know this. You, Wizzyboy, are no chiropractic expert....instead a pathetic, pissant troll.

VA Medical Facility Affiliated Chiropractic School

Buffalo, N.Y. New York Chiropractic College
Canandaigua & Rochester, N.Y. New York Chiropractic College
Bath, N.Y. New York Chiropractic College
West Haven & Newington, Conn. University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic
St. Louis Logan College of Chiropractic
Kansas City, Mo. Cleveland Chiropractic College Kansas City
Miami New York Chiropractic College
West Los Angeles Southern California University of Health Sciences
Dallas Parker College of Chiropractic
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Temple, Texas Texas Chiropractic College
Martinsburg, W.V. Life University Chiropractic College
Sioux Falls, S.D. Northwestern Health Sciences University
Danville, Ill. National University of Health Sciences
Ft. Harrison, Mont. Northwestern Health Sciences University
Jackson, Miss. Palmer College of Chiropractic
Wisdom

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Yes, I AM cutting and pasting. Nothing Aerial View, the super creep chiro diaper, can do about it. This post must be read so others can see what a depraved prick this Aerial View character is.

Aerial View is not qualified to debate chiropractic. He's a dumb ass who knows nothing about chiropractic except spewing out lies.

As promised, I will repeat this post hundreds if not thousands of times. Everyone has to know how depraved 'Aerial View the creep' is.

Off topic, but this has to be mentioned again.
Another topix reported the death of a Paul Pisko, D.C. a true quack and a horrible chiropractor.
He was 44 years old.
Here is what Aerial View wrote about his death:
"He was just a quack -- but, I still enjoy necrophilia!
I'd love to jump right into his COFFIN!"

The above is an EXACT quote from Aerial View. Why would ANYONE take advice from such a depraved prick? Three days ago Aerial View said he was going to upgrade to dial-up Internet. Where? AOL? And where did Aerial View's next post originate? You know, that post where he said he was ready to jump into Dr. Pisko's coffin? You guessed it--AOL.

As I've been telling you all along. Aerial View knows nothing about chiropractic. He failed in his life and is now taking it out on successful chiropractors. EVERYTHING Aerial View writes is a lie.
Again, refer to what he said about Dr. Pisko, then just ignore everything Aerial View writes from now on.
I'll be posting this hundreds, if not thousands of times in a row. Everyone has to know what kind of jerk Aerial View really is. Beyond depraved. He's a despicable excuse for a human. Aerial View truly is a step below human excrement. Imagine anyone else writing they're glad a good man died and to "want to jump right into his coffin." Aerial View wrote that! He did. Just go back a few posts. NOW do you see what I've been telling you all along.
You will see this post thousands of times.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#6 Feb 11, 2011
hey "factual". You really have a hard time reading English.

I'll repost ... then feel free to answer my specific question.

"Before anyone gives chiropractors the right to treat "veterans facing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder", by sticking needles into their ears, shouldn't chiropractors get some actual clinical expereicne with PTSD?

Just asking.

Oh and "factual", please tell me where YOU think chiropractors get actual clinical experience in treating significant psychological disorders like PTSD and depression.

Looks like I just exposed "factual" as "fantasy".
Phoenix MD

Glendale, AZ

#7 Feb 11, 2011
Can anyone tell me if this wisdom guy is for real?
I'm a GP near Phoenix. There is a chiropractor on the second floor of our building whom I refer to regularly. He has the best success rate for sciatica I've ever seen. He also gets fabulous results with migraine patients.
I don't know who this wisdom fellow is, but I can tell you he's wrong about chiropractors. They do great work.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#8 Feb 11, 2011
Wisdom from "Riverhead" is indeed real. I am an expert on chiropractic matters.

Don't know whether "phoenix" is really an MD, but I'll bet he knows very little about chiropractic.

So Phoenix", I'll ask you the same thing I asked "factual" ...

"Before anyone gives chiropractors the right to treat "veterans facing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder", by sticking needles into their ears, shouldn't chiropractors get some actual clinical expereicne with PTSD?

Just asking.

Oh and "factual", please tell me where YOU think chiropractors get actual clinical experience in treating significant psychological disorders like PTSD and depression.

Here's another simple question for ya "phoenix", as 70% of all chiropractors use a clicker called activator, excluding some anecdotal claims, Is there any evidence that the clicker is good for anything?

I know the answer already, but feel free to enlighten me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are acupuncturists doctors? (Jul '09) Dec 20 Charlene 23
Alternative treatment helps children with autism Dec 19 Wisdom 2
Treating infertility with acupuncture (Apr '07) Dec 17 Really 18
Under 18 mistake! Dec 14 leocy27 1
Sleep ASAP: Sleep strugglers' welcome relief Dec 11 Gerald Vonberger 1
New doctor joins Rock County Chiropractic Dec 4 Chiropractor From... 2
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Career (Oct '08) Dec 1 rortan 63
More from around the web