Salado Chiropractor Says Acupuncture ...

Salado Chiropractor Says Acupuncture Successful for Pain Relief

There are 4 comments on the GlobeNewswire story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Salado Chiropractor Says Acupuncture Successful for Pain Relief. In it, GlobeNewswire reports that:

Dr. Allyn Crain, the Salado chiropractor from Crain Chiropractic & Wellness, says acupuncture has been a successful pain relief option for many of her patients.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GlobeNewswire.

Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
You know you've visited a quack when, instead of producing valid evidence for using these "treatments", he says, "our patients are the proof."

Yes indeed .......
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
You know you've visited a quack when, instead of producing valid evidence for using these "treatments", he says, "our patients are the proof."
Yes indeed .......
...which is something the loser, wisdom, could never say since he had no patients. ha ha ha
He shuttered his doors tightly and permanently after just 3 months in practice. Such a loser.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
There's my little stalking chiropractic doctor.

Yup, you chiropractors are real cards. "we don't need no stink'n evidence, my patient ms. jones says she feels better, so that's that".
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
There's my little stalking chiropractic doctor.
Yup, you chiropractors are real cards. "we don't need no stink'n evidence, my patient ms. jones says she feels better, so that's that".
Exactly right.....which is something the loser, wisdom, could never say since he had no patients. ha ha ha
He shuttered his doors tightly and permanently after just 3 months in practice. Such a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acupuncture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vitamin manufacturer funds University of Sydney... May 26 Randy Bradford 1
News Riskiest kids' medication May 20 Sun 1
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) May 19 bobb1011 10
News Tylenol doesn't help back pain, but these tips ... May 19 bobb1011 2
libido May 4 Eve 1
News Treating infertility with acupuncture (Apr '07) Apr '15 Tonia 19
News A guide to popular alternative medical treatments (May '14) Mar '15 Chiropractor From... 9
More from around the web